Swampy's Swunty Adventure

Gratz Swampy. Its great seeing that you are still working on reaching your goal.
I may pick up mine again some day, We'll just have to wait in see.

Good Luck & Have Fun...

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

you should get your entry in the hof updated, you gained a lot of ranks

I did update it! I think it takes chaz a few weeks or a month to get it updated tho. No worries tho, no rush on my end :)

Current

Skill Points: 2699
Sweat Level: 25.05

Gained even more and hit level 25! Halfway there!! I also looted 3 full TT SG Takeover1. I threw one in auction but no luck selling it ... will try again tho!

Really enjoy this thread :)

I have 4 Booths and a mothership and im still sweating and swunting. Level 24 Sweat Gatherer.

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players meet

I will need some of your crotch sweat. Running low on ME.

Really enjoy this thread :)

I have 4 Booths and a mothership and im still sweating and swunting. Level 24 Sweat Gatherer.

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players meet

Thank you! Yah I love to hunt but after a fun event I always go back to good old sweating. Can't wait for gold rush tho gold week was a blast!

I will need some of your crotch sweat. Running low on ME.

oh snap I have to go away on business IRL for three days but when I get back ill hit u up - if u still need it ill come deliver it to your location.

Lucky for me I spend all day on a treadmill so the sweat is plentiful

Nice thread, i've been following it for quite a while now :)

I think i also need to go to RT sometime , the Haters seems to be the best mob for sweating and skilling evade.

Nice thread, i've been following it for quite a while now :)

I think i also need to go to RT sometime , the Haters seems to be the best mob for sweating and skilling evade.

Hater just got a mission according to the RT news press ... havent fount it yet tho - hopefully will find it soon! :wtg:

Really Exciting times for a sweater like me!
Roctropia got a hater mission - so can get some rewards for these scores of haters being sweated!

The mission is given by a bikini clad vixen named Kristi her position is: 135302, 89411
print_screen_2016-10-05_12-28-51.jpg

Stage 1 is 100 Kills. It is a little bugged, since once you kill 1 Hater it automatically gives you 100 Kills.

Rewards (pick one)
.09 Concentration
.26 Perception (this gives HP so I chose it)
.17 Alertness

I am on stage 2 now. 8/500 down! It takes me an hour at max to swunt one, so I will be done with Stage 2 in ~56 days. (I swunt 9 hrs a day)

I will be sure to update the Stage 2 rewards once I hit that threshold.

Current Sweaty Points: 2782
Current Sweaty Level: 25.74

I am also going to stay dedicated to staying on Rocktropia for now since this hater mission has surfaces, so that means I will sell all my sweat on RT.

If anyone is ever on Rocktropia and needs some sweat hit me up - my going rate is 1.5 Ped Per 1k

Last edited:
Hater Mission Update: Stage 2 16/500
Sweat Gatherer: 2797 Points
Sweat Level: 25:87

capture.jpg

I was afk for like 20 mins and I missed a PM from a guy wanting to buy my sweat. Got back to them and they found another seller.

A bummer! but its ok - there will be other opportunities

Dinged Level 26!

lvl26.jpg

Haters 28/500
Sweaty Points 2815
Level 26.02

2016-10-07_update.jpg

Making some Steady Headway on these sweaters. Ive swunted 53 of them thus far since the mission came out. Well 54 technically if you count stage 1 as well :D

My sweat is accumulating tho, and I have only found that one buy days ago. I am up to 13.8k Sweat now in my sweaty bank. Hope there is a buyer on rocktropia sooner or later :yay:

Current Sweaty Points: 2855
Current Sweaty Level: 26.35
Current Hater Mission: 53/500 (wohoo over 10%)

2016-10-11_update.jpg

Awesome stuff swampy. i started to wonder is it possivle to see or maybe you even have stats already of how much you have gathered sweat total on your journey to level 26? More intresting would be to see how much is this amount when u reach lvl 30, 40, 50 etc

Awesome stuff swampy. i started to wonder is it possivle to see or maybe you even have stats already of how much you have gathered sweat total on your journey to level 26? More intresting would be to see how much is this amount when u reach lvl 30, 40, 50 etc

Thanks Chiee! I can keep track going forward.

I was inspired by Swampys log and decided to raise my total skill by lvling my SG skill from 1-1000. During this time I managed to gather 32k of sweat. But I guess that depending on evade skills and what mob you choose you'll get a slightly different amount.

I was inspired by Swampys log and decided to raise my total skill by lvling my SG skill from 1-1000. During this time I managed to gather 32k of sweat. But I guess that depending on evade skills and what mob you choose you'll get a slightly different amount.

That is awesome Hatten - and yes I believe so as well.
I also think you get skills when you are interrupted... and since I swunt a creature alone I assume I probably get less sweat than other sweaters, however I get more skills.

Just a theory of course would have to compare how much others got that are doing sweat circles from lvl 26-27 to really know if that matters.

If it is possible to donate something let me know, as I will be glad to motivate you further :rolleyes:

If it is possible to donate something let me know, as I will be glad to motivate you further :rolleyes:

Thanks Rock! Those little posts to motivate me are really the driving factor more than anything, but thank you for the offer!

Wrecking the hater mission.
If anyone needs sweat on rocktropia I got 19k for sale

update_on_stats.jpg

Current Hater Mission Status: Stage II - 80/500 16% Completed!
Current Sweaty Points: 2895 Points
Current Sweaty Level: 26.69

Had an awesome week on Rocktropia. I was SO worried about so much of my sweat piling up, but the Sweaty gods sought pity on me and a buyer approached me and bought 20k sweat of mine for 2PED per 1K which is an amazing price to get for the stuff. I think this is the biggest amount of Sweat I have ever sold :D

• I promptly sweated back 3k, so I am chunging along to get another stack of 20k eventually haha.
  • I also sold some L guns that the haters looted on Auction so that was great as well.

Overall I noticed RT was pretty busy today, lots of cool drops from VU so people were buying RT loot, which was great for me as well :)

Hope everyone had a great week - I probably wont be on this weekend, but I hope nothing but the fatest hofs and the sweatiest time for all!

weekend_good_byes.jpg

Had a great day today on RT. An RT crafter asked me if I was skilled to use the old TT sword from Arkadia - which I am .... I am lvl 29 hit and damage on longblades!

He wanted to grind out some materials to make slim jims to break into cars so he gave me a small job to decay about 35 Ped TT in swords for low level mobs.

I was able to get him back 30 PED in materials, and he bought 1K sweat from me for 2PED. That was an interesting start to my morning and took an hour.

The rest of my 8 hours today were spent swunting haters and I knocked out another 9 for the mission

Current Sweat Points: 2908
Current Sweaty Level: 26.80
Current Hater Mission Status: 89/500

10-17_update.jpg

Current Sweaty Points: 2921
Current Sweaty Level: 26.91
Hater Mission Progression: Hating On Haters Vol II 101/500 20.2%

Good Morning everyone! Well starting my sweaty day and I am happy about the progress so far this week. I am so close to hitting level 27. As promised I am going to be keeping track of how much sweat it takes between levels. So stay tuned for those updates and a nice graph in a few months on the first post of this thread!

I tried to sell a BAMF ZA1 I looted from the Hater - but sadly it did not sell. I am going to hold on to it, and hopefully can sell it at a later time.

I also looted another Machine Pistol - this time a MKII. It was partial TT tho so I won't put it up on auction since the MU would be way too much at that point.

If anyone is on Rocktropia and needs some sweat hit me up! I will be online for the next 10 hours!
PS: also buying a single Arkadia Underground Deed if anyone has any of those for sale on RT

2016-10-19_update.jpg

Today I hit Level 27!
As promised I will start tracking how much sweat it is taking me to get per level, and I thought it might be fun to also track how my stats look each level. My assumption is that I will be getting alot more points

Bottles it took to get from Level 26.44 to Level 27: 16,656 Sweat Bottles

lil Swampy Monster - Level 27 Sweat Gatherer
level27.jpg

Current Level: 27.00
Current Sweaty Points: 2931
Hater Mission Progression: Hating on Haters Vol II: Killed 112 of 500

level27pic.jpg

Swampy,

I like your adventure and you inspired me to swunt again after months of only hunting, animal taming and resource gathering.

I also want to become lvl 50 sweat gatherer and reach a top ten position on the list.

My sweat gatherer skill is 2547 and my profession lvl 26,16. My health is 141 including aeglic ring adjusted and my evade is 18.
My profession level is relatively high compared to the sweat gathering skill because of the amount of my concentration skill. I now am 3865 with it because of the fact that all of my 6 fighting professions (3x hit plus dmg) are mindforce (between 28 and 41).

I wish you good luck and I will follow your progression.

Greetings, Watje

I don't know why, but I think its funny seeing your character with a nice set of matching shirt and pants but is barefoot. :laugh: Stay sweaty!

:laugh: thank you! I got the camo from Arkadia by doing the IFN mission, so they are not free but fairly cheap! I should put on some shoes tho... I got a few free pairs from the planets laying around somewhere

Swampy,

I like your adventure and you inspired me to swunt again after months of only hunting, animal taming and resource gathering.

I also want to become lvl 50 sweat gatherer and reach a top ten position on the list.

My sweat gatherer skill is 2547 and my profession lvl 26,16. My health is 141 including aeglic ring adjusted and my evade is 18.
My profession level is relatively high compared to the sweat gathering skill because of the amount of my concentration skill. I now am 3865 with it because of the fact that all of my 6 fighting professions (3x hit plus dmg) are mindforce (between 28 and 41).

I wish you good luck and I will follow your progression.

Greetings, Watje

Wow, you and I have nearly identical skills. You can totally get to 50! I wish you luck as well and thank you for your kind words, and sharing where you are at!

Thanks for your support LordDracher and Watje!

Good Morning Entropia Universe!

I hope everyone is having a great week, and will continue to have an amazing week!
My sweaty stats have steadily increased and now i am at 2,948 Sweaty Points!
I am gaining tread on my sweat bank too - I have 17k in Sweat up for sale. If anyone needs ant of the stuff on Rocktropia hit me up! I got plenty!

Have a great day everyone and thanks for checking in.

Sweaty Points: 2948
Sweat Level: 27.14
Hater Mission Progress: Hating on Haters Vol II: Killed 130 of 500

2016-10-25_update.jpg

Hope everyone is ready for a fun Halloween Weekend!
I am sure EU will be lots of fun, but I am SOOOO excited for Real Life Halloween.
Wife and I have THREE parties to hit up this weekend, including one tonight!

Sweating has been going great on Rocktropia and here are some update on stats!

Current Sweaty Points: 2978 (wohoo nearly 3k in sweating)
Current Sweaty Level: 27.40
Hater Progression: Hating on Haters Vol II Killed 157 of 500

I looted a couple more L guns but they were all pretty low tt so they went to the TT machine.
I am starting to pile up my loot now in my inventory, and I will prob look to sell the stuff soon. Maybe mid-November?

I now have 26k Sweat Bottles - which I am trying to sell on Rocktropia for 2PED per 1K. IF no luck I will just save them up and invest in the Entropia Fund with them!

If anyone ever happens to come to RT for their halloween present and wants to Sell me an AUD - I have enough for another deed and would love to buy one! I will pay 57.50 Ped for one!

I have been trying to get one on RT Trade chat but no luck for a couple of weeks.

Best of luck everyone and stay sweaty!

2016-10-28_update.jpg

Hi Swampy,

As you know I'm swunting gallards on Arkadia. Doing that yesterday I was curious how much my sweat gatherer skill was increasing every time I was getting the skill.
And each time it was 0,13 or 0,14 skill point.

How much do the haters give you each time? I want to find out if there are differences in skill gaining between us swunting different creatures on different planets.

Greetings, Watje

And of course have fun with Halloween.

Hi Swampy,

As you know I'm swunting gallards on Arkadia. Doing that yesterday I was curious how much my sweat gatherer skill was increasing every time I was getting the skill.
And each time it was 0,13 or 0,14 skill point.

How much do the haters give you each time? I want to find out if there are differences in skill gaining between us swunting different creatures on different planets.

Greetings, Watje

And of course have fun with Halloween.

Good Morning Watje,

I just checked it out and when I just went from level 27.4037 to level 27.4045 with a single green "You have gained experience in your Sweat Gatherer skill.".

So looks like its 0.0008 skill gain for me per Green Skill Gain.

If you are getting .13 skill gain per green line ... that is pretty amazing. Def much more than what I am getting by a heck of a lot more.

Happy Halloween! :banana:

Good Morning Watje,

I just checked it out and when I just went from level 27.4037 to level 27.4045 with a single green "You have gained experience in your Sweat Gatherer skill.".

So looks like its 0.0008 skill gain for me per Green Skill Gain.

If you are getting .13 skill gain per green line ... that is pretty amazing. Def much more than what I am getting by a heck of a lot more.

Happy Halloween! :banana:

Hi Swampy,

A few days ago I arrived at Rocktropia. I'm doing missions here and explore the planet. And of course I've sweated haters. Really nice to do without armour and healing.

At skill level 2624 at the haters every time I got the message 'you have gained experience in your sweat gatherer skill' my skill increased with 0.14 or 0.15 and my profession with 0,0011 or 0,0012.

Now a few days later at skill level 2662 I'm getting each time a skill increase of 0.15 or 0.16 and a profession increase of 0,0012 or 0,0013.

So I am happy of course, but I have to do more research to know how this all works. I think it has something to do with the other 4 skills of the sweat gathering profession.

Greetings again from Watje (skill 2663, profession 27,11)

Hi Swampy,

A few days ago I arrived at Rocktropia. I'm doing missions here and explore the planet. And of course I've sweated haters. Really nice to do without armour and healing.

At skill level 2624 at the haters every time I got the message 'you have gained experience in your sweat gatherer skill' my skill increased with 0.14 or 0.15 and my profession with 0,0011 or 0,0012.

Now a few days later at skill level 2662 I'm getting each time a skill increase of 0.15 or 0.16 and a profession increase of 0,0012 or 0,0013.

So I am happy of course, but I have to do more research to know how this all works. I think it has something to do with the other 4 skills of the sweat gathering profession.

Greetings again from Watje (skill 2663, profession 27,11)

AH ok - so my reported increases was from profession :D

Sweaty Skill Points: 3,000.00
Sweater Level: 27.60
Hater Mission Progression: 181 killed out of 500

I did an instance this morning - a Subway 1 with lockpick I. I am a complete idiot and I couldnt find the dang box after the generator blew up. I thought the highlighted thing was pointing me to the exit ... but it was pointing me to the box. So I looked elsewhere and then at 10 seconds left I found the box.

You only get 30 seconds after the generator blows up to find the loot box... and i was about 2 steps way from clicking the box to open it.

OOPS - lost 50 peds - but hey not the end of the world.

PS: if anyone wants to buy some sweat I now have 34k Sweat

subway1_funtimes.jpg

Back