Vanguard Spawn

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Hi devs

Is there a chance or possibility of creating a spawn of vanguards that are not mixed with 500 other types of bots at the same time....It gets a bit tedious and annoying running around trying to find a clean location from where you can hunt and not get attacked by walking other bots....and specially when your hiring a fapper to hunt and your spending more time cleaning location than on hunt i don't think its quite fair...For what reasons you created this mixture beats me and i'm sure will beat others too...but its not genius its actually retarded....

I don't see you mixing big spiders in feffox location or vice versa....and that goes for any other kind of creature... i really don't see a point to this mixture. I could understand if it was the odd bot here and there but this is quite messed up, unless your idea of hunting these is taking on 10 bots and a couple vanguards at the same time ..then yes sorry i do apologies i missed the point....

But all in all if a clean vanguard spawn (just big ones) could be made that would be greatly appreciated...not just by me but i am sure by many others. Their fine in their location east of crater just too many mixed bots, if they could be removed would be ideal

Thanks
Tees

Last edited:
Did they remove the spawn of vanguards from Argus beach? I know there were Quasar and other high level ones mixed in but they were easy enough to avoid.

For the BBs there was a spawn NE from Ft Pandora and west of Minopolis. Guess they might have removed those too?

Did they remove the spawn of vanguards from Argus beach? I know there were Quasar and other high level ones mixed in but they were easy enough to avoid.

For the BBs there was a spawn NE from Ft Pandora and west of Minopolis. Guess they might have removed those too?

ooohh been a long time I checked those ones out last time I was there was with Neo doing shared ones...memories memories....will check them out when I get home...currently stuck in snow and mud waiting for recovery....

Hi devs

Is there a chance or possibility of creating a spawn of vanguards that are not mixed with 500 other types of bots at the same time....It gets a bit tedious and annoying running around trying to find a clean location from where you can hunt and not get attacked by walking other bots....and specially when your hiring a fapper to hunt and your spending more time cleaning location than on hunt i don't think its quite fair...For what reasons you created this mixture beats me and i'm sure will beat others too...but its not genius its actually retarded....

I don't see you mixing big spiders in feffox location or vice versa....and that goes for any other kind of creature... i really don't see a point to this mixture. I could understand if it was the odd bot here and there but this is quite messed up, unless your idea of hunting these is taking on 10 bots and a couple vanguards at the same time ..then yes sorry i do apologies i missed the point....

But all in all if a clean vanguard spawn (just big ones) could be made that would be greatly appreciated...not just by me but i am sure by many others. Their fine in their location east of crater just too many mixed bots, if they could be removed would be ideal

Thanks
Tees

Tees,

We use to have a clean spawn of Vanguards but MA had to move them because many people were trapping/exploiting them.....

I guess MA couldn't fix the anti-trapping mechanics easily so they just moved them to an area where a nib can't exploit them because they will die to a gen 1 trooper. :wtg:

Tees,

We use to have a clean spawn of Vanguards but MA had to move them because many people were trapping/exploiting them.....

I guess MA couldn't fix the anti-trapping mechanics easily so they just moved them to an area where a nib can't exploit them because they will die to a gen 1 trooper. :wtg:

True indeed...but its messed things up for all of us....I dont think im capable to take on vortex yet otherwise id move to those..hence need a clean spawn of vanguards...I'm sure if they put them on a flat terrain like they had in ithica...no one can exploit win win situation.

Regards
Tees

Find a hunter that working on Trooper/Legionaire or got daily for that!

With a hunter in the back, keeping area clean it should be good hunting on vanguards!

This thread just show me one thing that seems to be forgotten with the introduction of iron missions: TEAMWORK !

I remember times when players actually worked together in EU, since we have iron missions, all grind for themselves alone!

With a hunter in the back, keeping area clean it should be good hunting on vanguards!

This thread just show me one thing that seems to be forgotten with the introduction of iron missions: TEAMWORK !

I remember times when players actually worked together in EU, since we have iron missions, all grind for themselves alone!

A nice idea still not followed... share mission points from kills like for share loot. It will improve teamwork !!

Good idea that...time to find a few people who i can call in when im wanting to go hunt them...Thx

Vanguards have been spotted near Fort Argus at 74212,92609.

Nice that someone from the Dev team actually looked at this. Too bad they just gave you the coordinates for Argus Beach which I had already suggested....

Nice that someone from the Dev team actually looked at this. Too bad they just gave you the coordinates for Argus Beach which I had already suggested....

Is it shared loot? Maturities?

That's the normal event spawn area for LT/Old Fred and Vanguards.

You thought Vanguard was hard to hunt before the VU? Seems the Trooper/Legionnaire spawn has been maxed out lol.

I doubt you can drag them out to isolate one anymore

Last edited:
Back