ATH: Finally the big one hit: 71K ATH!!

Roy Tyrell

Old Alpha
Society
Entropy
Roy Roy Tyrell
I have never had a 5 digit loot in all the years I have been playing, mainly hunting, until tonight. I was down to my last few tries on explosive BP IV, already thinking that I had lost a ton of money with nothing to show for it, when this totally unexpected surprise came along. :eyecrazy:

I am still stunned! But a nice way to start off March.

Good luck to every one in finding your ATH.......:yay:

RRT

Gratz.

Bit of a close call to the end of your run there, eh?

Saw the title. Got excited, then I realized it was just another Explosive hit. ZzzzzzzZZz

Personal opinion aside, grats on the ath. ^^

GZ! I still have a little hope :)

Congrats!
Better not trying luck with throwing all those peds in that slot machine again :D

As the old saying goes: never look a gift ATH in the PED card, or something like that :scratch2: ....LOL

Thank you for the grats......

Saw the title. Got excited, then I realized it was just another Explosive hit. ZzzzzzzZZz

Personal opinion aside, grats on the ath. ^^

Congratulations :yay:

Hope you find good use to the money :D

i have never had a 5 digit loot in all the years i have been playing, mainly hunting, until tonight. I was down to my last few tries on explosive bp iv, already thinking that i had lost a ton of money with nothing to show for it, when this totally unexpected surprise came along. :eyecrazy:

hail your greatness!!!

Most people have never hit a 5 digit loot :p

Gz though!!

I know. It's why I was stunned as I never expected it to happen to me!

However, overjoyed it did. :) Thanks and GL!

Most people have never hit a 5 digit loot :p

Gz though!!

Gratz. Just to know since I'm thinking on crafting explosives. Did this Hof covered what you previously spent on crafting?

Thank, Actarus!

And to answer your question: Yes, it covered my previous losses crafting this mini-vegas BP. However, I was pretty deep in the hole. My advice to you is think twice before starting and only play with PEDs you wont need to survive in-game. Just in case things really go bad.

Best of luck to you with whatever you decide to do!

Gratz. Just to know since I'm thinking on crafting explosives. Did this Hof covered what you previously spent on crafting?

Back