What if I change my name?

StellaBlue

Guardian
Estella Ella Laizen
What is your advice if I am changing my name completely through the court? I want to make sure I can withdraw at any given time and also I don't want any problems when my bank accounts and Paypal have a different name. I was wondering if I need to create a support ticket and upload proof? or do I have to withdraw now and create a new avatar once I have new names?

If its no where in faq just send a support to MA and ask what they would suggest. I think simple court ruling copy would be fine for them, same as if u would get married and would change surname.

/Soko

What is your advice if I am changing my name completely through the court? I want to make sure I can withdraw at any given time and also I don't want any problems when my bank accounts and Paypal have a different name. I was wondering if I need to create a support ticket and upload proof? or do I have to withdraw now and create a new avatar once I have new names?

If you are using your RL name then MA should have no issue changing your ingame name once. Just send them a support case asking to have your RL Last name changed. I was able to do this once and was one of the fastest MA responded to a support case for me.

If you make new avatar you will loose your skills and mission progress.
To change your name with MA is also pain in the A.
You will have to send them by snailmail color copy of your ID and house bill on your name.

But as I see OZtwo reply may be there is easy way :scratch2:

Changing the name on your account is easy enough iirc. It's changing the Ava name that's more tricky :)

To change the account name there is a short form to fill out and you have to provide proof of address (a bill or something). The form gets sent to MA HQ so it might take a few weeks but should be no problem.

Thank you for the replies. I feel much better about it now :)

Back