All I have mined up is salt

Status

Azgal

Dominant
Society
The House - OLAL
Sebastian Azgal Stork
So yeah,
I guess this is some rant/salt post or whatever you guys want to call it.

Basically I'm just really clued on how one guy can get 2 big Towers in the span of 1 week.:confused:

I'd asume this guy started 2 months ago, looking at the tracker - and have just been mining on FOMA/Hell/AUG
Counting away the 2 Towers, the total global count lands at 3k.

(18k tower and 7 Days later 31k tower)

Now I usually don't get salty, or atleast don't write about it....but...
am I missing some hidden algorithms or what gives?

WTF? :smash:

It's not dynamic.
It's diabolic. :mad:

Don't know

I wouldn't be to slated about this ...

Entropia tracker only shows the value of globals, I am not sure if I would be happy to get 2 tower of around 40 k in one week, if the value that I must spend to get it is 90 k :)

Might be an alt. Might be amped. Might be obscenely lucky. My advice... don't think about this aspect anymore. All you will do is get high blood pressure. :wise:

I dont look what other get. only what i get.

I turn off globals on my screen because it can bother you deeply and interfere with your potential for success if you worry about others getting lucky.

I wonder too if there are hidden algorithms that others know about and are taking advantage of but I don't think that is the case. Just right place at right time.

Just someone from MA pulling money out,so no worrys it happen's all the time

just saw this also.. made me vomit a little bit... this aint the first one of these.. theres been plenty of MAs avatars emptying the lootpool

Might be an alt. Might be amped. Might be obscenely lucky. My advice... don't think about this aspect anymore. All you will do is get high blood pressure. :wise:

Good advice Eli, so true.
My bets is that its an Alt. :newbie:

I dont look what other get. only what i get.

It doesn't bother you this 'supposedly' newbie gets 18k then 31k 1 week later with 3k in globals excluded the towers?

just saw this also.. made me vomit a little bit... this aint the first one of these.. theres been plenty of MAs avatars emptying the lootpool

It's pure :bs:

Just a little bit of information for all...
First 18k was found with A19+L13 planetside. This is 1:300
Today's 31k was found with DSEC L30 + D-Class Amp / FOMA. This is 1:350
Nothing interesting. Just succesful gambling!

So take it easy and do not worry!

First 18k was found with A19+L13 planetside. This is 1:300

Nothing interesting. Just succesful gambling!

do not worry!

Would you mind sharing that 'succesful gambling' with us aswell?
Since you have so much info and insight of that friend of yours...

:confused:

What should I 'not be worrying about'?
That some guy clearly is having and alt and loots almost 50k in 1 week?
Stinks of being an alt, it's obvious.

Last edited:
Azgal,

I can not be 100% sure, but I think this is not an alt.

And I recommend you not talk with me like you do it, the fact that I have this information, does not mean that I am his friend, or I have the attitude towards it. You can just envy them silently. I've seen a ton of shit poured on Alan Krom Alan (maybe not from you) after 330k, but 50k in this case is no reason to insult in some way the player who are just lucky.

Common ppl, u wanted big loots bck, u got it! :)

Azgal,

I can not be 100% sure, but I think this is not an alt.

And I recommend you not talk with me like you do it, the fact that I have this information, does not mean that I am his friend, or I have the attitude towards it. You can just envy them silently. I've seen a ton of shit poured on Alan Krom Alan (maybe not from you) after 330k, but 50k in this case is no reason to insult in some way the player who are just lucky.

In Alans case it was more of a hit that made headlines, one hit wonder.
Seeing this particular guy , they way mining went - just seem so fishy.

This guy had 3k ped in globales(Not counting the towers), and all of them probably 'indoor'.

The only luck I see is a guy who made an alt, proving his theories and succeded. Or something...
As you said -

He used DSEC 30, and that is a lvl 30 in prospector/surv,
and you want me to believe that this guy have skilled his way in mere two months to use a DSEC 30, D-class and beeing on FOMA?

LOL

Of course I can be wrong in all of this, but at this point I'm really skeptical.

P.S If I have offended you in any way or something else Andy - then I'm sorry and I take it back.

Last edited:
Common ppl, u wanted big loots bck, u got it! :)

I'm all in for that aswell!
But not 50k in one week on somebodys - what seems to be - Alt :confused:

Last edited:
I will explain my point of view. I had a friend which after depo in $ 50 in the first day in Port Atlantis found claim with value ~3000 ped. The fact, that someone else repeated this, it does not mean it's impossible.

Next, my personal story. I started to play EU in January 2007. My initial deposit was approximately $500. I liked to mine the resources, and I like to mine atm too. I played and explore EU, a new world for me. However, about 3 months later, 24 mar 2007, without any prior warning, I found Cumbriz tower in the Molisk Camp (already forgot TP name). This was ~1:2200 multiplier, 6532 PED.

a4210fa97b.jpg

I continued my attempts (by the way without using amplifiers, nobody could help me with something because I did not have mentor). After ~ 2 weeks, I found the second tower (Oil), also 6K PED. This was 1:4000 multiplier, Atlas Haven.

6a33a2e2da.jpg

My story is slightly different, compared with the history of this player, and I do not sure, but probably my avatar was discussed on this forum or anywhere else these days, no less than you do now for this guy.

Current multipliers are way less, it seems to be that MA set a cap on 1:350 (I cannot recieve multiplier higher than 1:350 in mining now and I search for any info about highest multipliers atm), but smart new players using big amps (20x additional multiplier for L13) and mining on FOMA (5x additional multiplier)

Are you still sceptical? I found 2 towers planetside in 2 weeks!
But this was in 2007...when I was a noob

Last edited:
all Hello
I'm the person who received 2 ATH
1. Andy
Thank you. I studied including your advice =)
2. Azgal
look brutal man. but crying like a girl. boo
3. this avatar reg 2009
in game 2006
4.old avatar delete. I thought back to the game
im not noob =)
5. active started mininng with August 2015.
6. all time deposit some 3000-3500PED
in 2009 no finans recording
7. me history Hoff is empty, i have my own strategy of mining
8. the average return on the TT from August 2015 to January 2016 is about 90%. I made a deposit only when running out of money. In other words, for 6-7 months, I have almost no Hoff. But because of my strategy, I often gave small Hoff

8. In this strategy I picked Prospector to 23 lvl =)

Next, I took А22+13amp (18k Hoff)
Next, I took dsec30+8amp (30k Hoff)

9. Where some people cry, I see patterns. In my life I marketing analyst. And familiar with the basics big data mining
and I just twice in the right place. as the situation called for my system vision ... And I have a real treasure map of Captain Flint =)

P.S. sorry for my English, comrades. Is not my native language

all Hello
I'm the person who received 2 ATH
1. Andy
Thank you. I studied including your advice =)
2. Azgal
look brutal man. but crying like a girl. boo
3. this avatar reg 2009
in game 2006
4.old avatar delete. I thought back to the game
im not noob =)
5. active started mininng with August 2015.
6. all time deposit some 3000-3500PED
in 2009 no finans recording
7. me history Hoff is empty, i have my own strategy of mining
8. the average return on the TT from August 2015 to January 2016 is about 90%. I made a deposit only when running out of money. In other words, for 6-7 months, I have almost no Hoff. But because of my strategy, I often gave small Hoff

8. In this strategy I picked Prospector to 23 lvl =)

Next, I took А22+13amp (18k Hoff)
Next, I took dsec30+8amp (30k Hoff)

9. Where some people cry, I see patterns. In my life I marketing analyst. And familiar with the basics big data mining
and I just twice in the right place. as the situation called for my system vision ... And I have a real treasure map of Captain Flint =)

P.S. sorry for my English, comrades. Is not my native language

Sure whatever man, but with an PCF account created just recently and only post is this.. :laugh:

Crying? Try again and read my points.
Stating the obvious.
For sure I'm pissed beacuse me and everyone else in Entropia is filling Alt's pockets like you.
Prove me wrong please, I'd love to actually belive you are a newbie with luck.

What? All I have talked about is the fact you have gotten 2 big sized HoF's on a character with total in globales is only 3k, excluded the towers.

big data mining
and I just twice in the right place

You know, if I actually believed you were a newbie then pure luck would seem plausible.

P.S I'm just mad as the average Entropia player is filling the pockets of Alts more often nowdays.

Last edited:
Are you still sceptical? I found 2 towers planetside in 2 weeks!
But this was in 2007...when I was a noob

Hey Andy,
thanks for the post and story.

I actually believe you were lucky at that day. And I'd love to see that happen more often to more
new players.

This guy though... the whole thing seems more of a guy who have created a new account, chipped in and found a way to get those hits.
Too odd for me comparing to a 'real newbie' like you, and all others have been in the beginning.

Azgal, on my website ( http://www.entropia.club , sorry, all pages are in russian) players can find manuals for:

1. Mining basics (How to mine and what it is)
2. Chipping in to level 30 in Prospector and Surveyor (calculation, and how to chip in)
3. Professional mining (excluded some strategic information, which can help to players profitable mining)

Any russian speaking player with less than 1 month experience can deposit, easily chip in mining skills and then hit ATH!!! :laugh:

tracker, tracker, tracker. tracker this. tracker that... that's all you hear on most threads here in the forums these days. Not everyone in game does junk that is going to show up on tracker. Some full planets don't even have enough people using tracking stuff for the entire planet to not show up on there... people rely on third party apps like tracker way too much (aren't some of them against eula anyways?)

Azgal, on my website ( http://www.entropia.club , sorry, all pages are in russian) players can find manuals for:

1. Mining basics (How to mine and what it is)
2. Chipping in to level 30 in Prospector and Surveyor (calculation, and how to chip in)
3. Professional mining (excluded some strategic information, which can help to players profitable mining)

Any russian speaking player with less than 1 month experience can deposit, easily chip in mining skills and then hit ATH!!! :laugh:

This. This so much.

Knowing there is such guides as yours Andy, I probably wouldn't even have made this thread.
There are two sides of everything.

I'll translate and try to read it then :cool:

tracker, tracker, tracker. tracker this. tracker that... that's all you hear on most threads here in the forums these days. Not everyone in game does junk that is going to show up on tracker. Some full planets don't even have enough people using tracking stuff for the entire planet to not show up on there... people rely on third party apps like tracker way too much (aren't some of them against eula anyways?)

Good addition.

I am ready to declare out loud:
Entropia Life is not trusted tool!

You ask me "Why?"

Because:
- No support (Supprot case was written long time ago, no answer since 02/10/2016)
- Not registered Toulan resources (Tracker do not support Youd, Ghali etc etc), missed two my HoF with them...
- EL not register globals with similar value (example: 50 PED Ignisium and then another 50 PED Ignisium, second would not be written)
- Missed globals
etc...

How you can trust to this tool with these bugs, I do not know....

Yes, this is free tool, and I use it too, but not always this tool can show the real situation

Why care if it's an alt? What advantage would an alt have in hitting big hofs?

Why care if it's an alt? What advantage would an alt have in hitting big hofs?

Have you even read the post mate?

It's all just speculation anyways. :)

lemons.jpg

Although, if you are getting a lot of salt, maybe a Margarita would be a more appropriate metaphor? :)

Status
Back