All I have mined up is salt

Status
lemons.jpg

Although, if you are getting a lot of salt, maybe a Margarita would be a more appropriate metaphor? :)

Haha good one Mega.
I should make one instead..:laugh:

Azgal
strange to see your crying. you top miner. MA then gives you a profit. Once you have more than 3000 Hoff
And yet, judging by the statistics, you are at the beginning of his career miner received ATN zinc and a number of other large Hoff in 2013

once again, for those who are in the tank (can not hear the truth)

not a novice, have a system of mining. deposits made when the money ended up. Prior to January 2016 did not use strong enhancers. And the seeker ...

In this work in real life I events (digits) see patterns. I saw one 2 times and tighter pattern. And it was there where I think it happened

Thank you MA, that believed in me and gave the opportunity to become better.
I certainly will not cry, and take advantage of opportunities.

Azgal
you top miner.

not a novice, have a system of mining. deposits made when the money ended up. Prior to January 2016 did not use strong enhancers.

And it was there where I think it happened

Thanks bro.

It's not really odd why I made the post, but it's in the past.
And Gongratz to you mate.
Hope you will stay in the game.

Like Mega said, I should be off doing some drinks when life gives me salt :cool:

Those who want HoF here and now, will lose almost always.
For others: HoF shall overtake you suddenly, as always :) You must just play...

So you believe in the noob luck factor?

Well, if u seriously believe this, chip out your skills give all your stuff to a trusted friend, delete your ava (u have to make a support case and wait for a few weeks).
When it's done, make a new ava, take your stuff, chip in and voila! - a newb loaded with luck! :tongue2:

I have done this once (not for the "noob luck", with a different reason).
Luck-wise didn't see any difference whatsoever but who knows, maybe I wasn't lucky?
Anyway, if this possibility really bothers u so much why not try for yourself? The whole process is completely legal...

Mind you should you get any good loots thou, I will reserve the right to call you alt. I think this is perfectly fair treatment. :yup:

So you believe in the noob luck factor?

Well, if u seriously believe this, chip out your skills give all your stuff to a trusted friend, delete your ava (u have to make a support case and wait for a few weeks).
When it's done, make a new ava, take your stuff, chip in and voila! - a newb loaded with luck! :tongue2:

I have done this once (not for the "noob luck", with a different reason).
Luck-wise didn't see any difference whatsoever but who knows, maybe I wasn't lucky?
Anyway, if this possibility really bothers u so much why not try for yourself? The whole process is completely legal...

Mind you should you get any good loots thou, I will reserve the right to call you alt. I think this is perfectly fair treatment. :yup:

Tinfoil hat,

Noone really knows since MA is hush-hush with everything?
All we can do is speculate.

Except that deletion of my main char and creating a new one wouldn't be an Alt :laugh:
That would be called main.

Those who want HoF here and now, will lose almost always.
For others: HoF shall overtake you suddenly, as always :) You must just play...

Indeed, I like those lines.
Just keep bombing :bomb:

Tinfoil hat,

Noone really knows since MA is hush-hush with everything?
All we can do is speculate.
In this whole thread your speaking like you know these things for a fact. There's alts! We're filling their pockets! They are taking our money!
And when I ask you to put your money where your mouth is, u suddenly oh so uncertain. Oh we don't know anything, oh we can only speculate.

Except that deletion of my main char and creating a new one wouldn't be an Alt :laugh:
Wrong aznswer. Why laugh nothing funny there. In your case it will be always called Alt. This is what I call fair treatment.
You reserve the right to call anybody Alt without proof but now u suddenly expect a completely different treatment for yourself?

Let me refresh your memory
me and everyone else in Entropia is filling Alt's pockets like you.
Prove me wrong please, I'd love to actually belive you are a newbie with luck.

So, should u actually get lucky with you new ava I will post a thread about you on the French forum. If u manage to answer me in your broken french, I will point out this is your first post on this forum - see, another proof he's alt!
And so on and so forth.

In this whole thread your speaking like you know these things for a fact. There's alts! We're filling their pockets! They are taking our money!
And when I ask you to put your money where your mouth is, u suddenly oh so uncertain. Oh we don't know anything, oh we can only speculate.

Wrong aznswer. Why laugh nothing funny there. In your case it will be always called Alt. This is what I call fair treatment.
You reserve the right to call anybody Alt without proof but now u suddenly expect a completely different treatment for yourself?

Let me refresh your memory

So, should u actually get lucky with you new ava I will post a thread about you on the French forum. If u manage to answer me in your broken french, I will point out this is your first post on this forum - see, another proof he's alt!
And so on and so forth.

Don't feed the troll..........

:laugh:

Rgds

Ace

So yeah,
I guess this is some rant/salt post or whatever you guys want to call it.

Basically I'm just really clued on how one guy can get 2 big Towers in the span of 1 week.:confused:

I'd asume this guy started 2 months ago, looking at the tracker - and have just been mining on FOMA/Hell/AUG
Counting away the 2 Towers, the total global count lands at 3k.

(18k tower and 7 Days later 31k tower)

Now I usually don't get salty, or atleast don't write about it....but...
am I missing some hidden algorithms or what gives?

WTF? :smash:

This is one thing that PE brings out....jealousy.

Which i guess is inevitable with real money involved.

Rgds

Ace

This is one thing that PE brings out....jealousy.

Which i guess is inevitable with real money involved.

Rgds

Ace

I feels like that's the only thing I've ever gotten from this game,
jealousy and empty wallet :laugh:

Kindest regards, Azgal

fact. There's alts! We're filling their pockets! They are taking our money!

I'll follow Ace's protip instead. :laugh:

I'll follow Ace's protip instead. :laugh:

lol...

"it feels like sarcasm tonight" (in the tune to 'chicken tonight')

..without real money involved, we wouldnt get nearly soooo many :popcorn:, situations :)

Rgds

Ace

lol...

"it feels like sarcasm tonight" (in the tune to 'chicken tonight')

..without real money involved, we wouldnt get nearly soooo many :popcorn:, situations :)

Rgds

Ace

True on every level for sure. :broke:

/mod note/ closed at request of threadstarter

Status
Back