President of virtual reality nominations still open?

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Question for the devs/MA are President of virtual reality nominations still open?

I ask because I'm considering running for this.

What you're really asking is 'Can I give you $1000'? I'm pretty sure the answer to that will be yes.

What you're really asking is 'Can I give you $1000'? I'm pretty sure the answer to that will be yes.

Lol, indeed.
Ask them if you can get the votes of person B as well for 1k$, would help a lot :)

Anyone seriously considering this now is too late, the ship has sailed and try again on the next silly thing MA comes up with.

if they allow it it then gives me room to negotiate a deal otherwise I won't enter :rolleyes:

ND currently has 71.5% of the votes. It would take a deal that was a minor miracle to overcome that with just over 2 weeks left to vote.

ND currently has 71.5% of the votes. It would take a deal that was a minor miracle to overcome that with just over 2 weeks left to vote.

What represent 71.5% of votes?
7 players of 10 voted ?
How many players have to vote that voting is valid and represents entire community?

We don't know number of active players with voting rights.
We don't know how many of those actually voted or will vote?
What choice they had except ND?
What is difference between candidates?
What they promisse to do?

Last edited:
According to the change in the voting FAQ you now need to have had an active facebook account for over a year to be able to vote.

While there exists a fee to run, I will call this election complete :bs:.

Back