Zika virus

Crygenifer

Provider
Society
Jebus Cryist
Crygenifer Cry Mistress
We have escaped from planet earth and have found the infection in all mobs .We are a highly trained dis-infection soc..New players will be mentored on how to exterminate them ,mine and ,craft.Please see any society terminal. Due too the rapid infection rate among mobs, We have 200 players. Please check back with any Assistant Professors or the Professor Cry to submit your application.Applications will be processed through our head research lab expect a rapid response to your submission.
We look forward to meeting you and assisting you .
Student,Junior Researcher,Researcher,Senior Researcher,Assistant Professor are all available depending on your qualifications.
We look forward to you globaling and hoffing as this usually cures all aliments
.:wise::wise:

Last edited:
Zika Virus Assistant Professor

I'm here to help if any one needs anything :)

I will answer your burning questions about this society :):)

Good luck with the Soc!

:beerchug:

I'm seeing you Zika Virus players everywhere these days...you're certainly effective recruiters! Good luck with the society. Hope you don't sacrifice quality by going whole-hog for quantity. :)

I'm seeing you Zika Virus players everywhere these days...you're certainly effective recruiters! Good luck with the society. Hope you don't sacrifice quality by going whole-hog for quantity. :)

:grouphug::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::wise:

WE HAVE ASSISTANT PROFESSOR WHO ASSIST NEW PLAYERS.
MENTOR ACTIVATION YOU TUBE TUTORIALS AND FORUM MEMBERSHIP
:girl:

Last edited:
Back