Buying: All Skills At Once

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Maine

Young
alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll doneeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
read u're pm's , or answer them...

do you really want to put like +10k USD (that you dont get back) to be an average lvl70?
You're da man!

Contact Thor Thor Mighty i saw his few big skill implant's on auction.

maybye that will 'unlock' esi drop:yay:

I have some crafting skills that gives to clicking explosive if you need that?

Leave the guy alone. He made a decision about buying skills, maybe he don't have time to skill up due to a busy real life. Good luck with the search, should be possible to find a package deal somewhere

I agree with Mac :)
This is somthing that MA should suport in a better way then they do to day...

Reactions: Mac
Seeking to skip the first part of the game and jump straight to being a skilled player. Looking to bulk purchase all skills at one time. Seeking around level 70 average. Private Message me if you are selling in bulk. This is ideal for someone quitting. Thanks!

Be aware that package (ESI) cost tre times or more than its content so majority of money will vanish in chipping process and hard to find enough Empty Skill Implants as they do not drop often.

Reactions: jak
Interesting, will keep an eye on this...

Interesting is he doesn't respond on PM's .... Maybe just an alt wondering about the market...

Maiden your private message was and I quote "u have esi " there's nothing to respond to there. Clearly you are not in the know.

Maine,

Consider this a friendly off-topic message. I was wondering if your name == your location. I ask as I am always interested to see others from Maine playing. I know of 5 including myself and my wife.

Anyhow, good luck on your purchase!

Thoth

Maiden your private message was and I quote "u have esi " there's nothing to respond to there. Clearly you are not in the know.

Interesting no ESI statement.
So you want attributes form quitting bulk seller too?

I have 508k skills and i am lvl 121 in BLP Hit and Dmg. :) and lots of other skills.:yay:

Have a full Shadow M (ul) if you need a good armor and DOA RJ ME Tier ready 8.0

I have 508k skills and i am lvl 121 in BLP Hit and Dmg. :) and lots of other skills.:yay:

Have a full Shadow M (ul) if you need a good armor and DOA RJ ME Tier ready 8.0

That is out of my price range otherwise I would make an offer. Dont want to insult you.

Looking for level 70 to 100. In the 250 to 300k skill range, unless its an amazing deal.

Sorry for not being more descriptive.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back