New Jumpsuits for Players Both Old and New

The following existing ‘starter clothes’ will be automatically replaced:

• Colonist Standard Issue Slacks
  • Colonist Standard Issue Jumpers
  • Urban Nomad Walking Shoes
The replacement is only the first step in what promises to be an exciting revamp of Entropia Universe visuals.

Interesting!
And how you will replace something that I don´t have anymore ?

I think the new design is better for a colonist. Not some cheap prison outfit.
But "highly crafted"?
Do they have crafting machines to at MA office? And secret bps they use?

Suprise me that the community over all these years havent helped out dressing up the newbies.
I know some people do on occation, but seriously? We could have helped them more feeling welcome by giving them at least an island shirt and some cheap stuff.

I don't know if this is off topic but a revamp of the visuals in EU, does that also include cheaper crafting of the actual clothes we can make?

I recently finished the 30k combibo iron mission.
And I got enough skins to make 24 textures out of it.
And I could only find one (L) bibo bp with 20 tries.
I mean wtf? It is one thing it is luxurious, but another thing it's almost epically impossible hard to texture some clothes out of the available hides.

I hope that will change and that the crafters will be able to make all those clothes available by dropping more hides and make more bps. I know every high skiled tailor won't agree but also, make it much easier to skill up so more people can be tailors.

Last edited:
Reactions: San
While the male version looks decent the female version differs greatly from the concept art. Why dont you make it next time a etheral noob suit (f) mindark. :handjob:

I am not a hooker

Ingame the female version looks as if designed for walking up and down the streets to look for customers, if you know what I mean. I am a miner, not a hooker ....

And I DO love my crafted clothes - the longu textures of which are ruined at the moment. I think MA just doesn't give a shit about tailors and crafters.

And I DO love my crafted clothes - the longu textures of which are ruined at the moment. I think MA just doesn't give a shit about tailors and crafters.

Sure they do...if the crafting involves EP's. :rolleyes: If you're crafting anything else, or hunting or mining, that's another story...

Ingame the female version looks as if designed for walking up and down the streets to look for customers, if you know what I mean. I am a miner, not a hooker ....

I don't know if this can comfort you but it seemed to me that female ass and breasts looked much better in old OJ's than now in new.

I don't know if this can comfort you but it seemed to me that female ass and breasts looked much better in old OJ's than now in new.

To think I have spent all this time with my blue briefs covered up by those oppressive OJs! I feel so liberated now. If only I could go commando...

I want my OJ's back

If mindark are so un-happy with the Entropia they started all those years ago, and want to change everything. Why dont you just make a new game the way you want it. Leave us the game we fell in love with.

Reactions: Mac
They dont even look anything like the picture.

View attachment 34346

[h=2]Jumpsuits for Current and Future Players[/h]We are happy to announce that as part of the version update existing ‘starter clothes’ will be replaced by highly crafted Colonist Standard Issue Jumpsuits.

Future players can now feel stylish and confident as they are welcomed into the Entropia Universe community. Current players won’t be left out and will receive the new Jumpsuit as an automatic replacement in their inventories.

The following existing ‘starter clothes’ will be automatically replaced:

• Colonist Standard Issue Slacks
  • Colonist Standard Issue Jumpers
  • Urban Nomad Walking Shoes
The replacement is only the first step in what promises to be an exciting revamp of Entropia Universe visuals.

Originally Posted Here

That's cool, good job.

New clothes? Again?

I want my OJ's back

If mindark are so un-happy with the Entropia they started all those years ago, and want to change everything. Why dont you just make a new game the way you want it. Leave us the game we fell in love with.

QFT :wise:

Back