new OJ

firejuggler

Old Alpha
Society
RFC
firejuggler water zabimalu
The new OJ look like this .
Look like Rubber/leather. it is an Onesie, feet included.
It seems that you can't wear armor over it ( except face mask)

Last edited:
It unequips even underwear.

Can wear with glasses and armor faces/helmets though.

It unequips even underwear.

Can wear with glasses and armor faces/helmets though.

You guys didn't really expect to wear those ugly blue shorts with this stylish brown corduroy romper suit, did you?

:D

:( ... no more orange noob color!

Why not fix things and let those that work as it is? Now find time to fix the Beryc textures on my jacket... :laugh:

I strongly believe, is only 1 person coding, all the updates ... probably the same person responding in Support cases, so it takes months :computer:

Only worth a pec? Ill take my 2 ped back...

Hmmm I think we are in a different universe....

attachment.php

You get Shrapnell worth 2.99 ped with the suit ( provided you had repaired the shirt/pant/shoes)

How come no girl or G.I.R.L. yet posted about how sexist, suggestive, humiliating or whatever the F version of OJ? :D

Great I dont lose my repair ped. However I hoped that I wiuld get this new set with above max tt price like my old set.

How come no girl or G.I.R.L. yet posted about how sexist, suggestive, humiliating or whatever the F version of OJ? :D

Not being able to be used with other clothing, it sounds dull to me.

Also (not having seen it yet - waiting for downloads to complete) I Think it looks more like an armor set than a set of clothing.

My guess is that we'll see more males running around in their "boxers" rather than at least wearing pants.

Also (not having seen it yet - waiting for downloads to complete) I Think it looks more like an armor set than a set of clothing.

I take that back.

The new OJ looks like rags; I want the old OJ set back.

It doesn't look at all like the "concept art", and the onepiece design makes it unusable with other pieecs of clothing you might have (except the cap). As mentioned already; if you try to wear normal pants with it it all will be removed.

Sorry MA; but I already have 3 different sets of pixie (ie pixie harness+arms).

new_oj_2016-03-17.jpg

View image in gallery

It's not that bad on higher settings :). I have to admit that I really like it.

new-oj_209151.jpg

I can compare with a set of clothes I have that do work after the VU:

(For this set I have a textured "pawz" hat cap that doesn't work)

Last edited:
Is each planets OJ's different? Would have been nice to see some alternative designs from the other PP's if they aren't.

Is each planets OJ's different? Would have been nice to see some alternative designs from the other PP's if they aren't.

It seems Rocktropia has a new shirt, but it's only given out to rocktropia born people.

In Toulan release notes it's mentioned that the "new player experience" hands out a set of clothes; but dunno how it works if you are an old player and you did the mission chain when Toulan was new.

It seems Rocktropia has a new shirt, but it's only given out to rocktropia born people.

In Toulan release notes it's mentioned that the "new player experience" hands out a set of clothes; but dunno how it works if you are an old player and you did the mission chain when Toulan was new.

If you have the old OJ's you get the new set. I'm from Arkadia but still got the new set since I did newbie missions on Caly and have all the clothing, hat and stuff a new player could get.

But instead of the above that is not a problem, there is a problem I think with all other clothing! New jumpsuit affected all outfits in our storage or am I wrong?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?283403-VU-and-clothing-already-in-game!

Last edited:
So if I equip an armour it un-equips the OJs? Does anyone know if they decay when you re-equip them?

As far as I can remember the old OJs used to be worn underneath. Then when you put armour on and off there was no decay because you were still wearing them underneath. Might have been a sneaky ploy to generate some extra decay?

So if I equip an armour it un-equips the OJs? Does anyone know if they decay when you re-equip them?

As far as I can remember the old OJs used to be worn underneath. Then when you put armour on and off there was no decay because you were still wearing them underneath. Might have been a sneaky ploy to generate some extra decay?

It seems to decay slowly within the 1 pec that is has available. I've put it back on twice now after removing armour I had on without having to repair the 1 pec. It will be quite a few more times before it reaches 3% it would seem, but I have no idea how it will look. I'm thinking of looking REALLY shabby ;) - too hard up to even repair 1 pec lol.
Anway, it is not a ploy to generate extra decay I would say, just poor design that armour removes it. If you create a clothing set icon with just the OJs then I guess you don't have to be naked for a few seconds either by clicking on it as your way of removing armour sets...

Not a bad idea to drain pecs this way. Hundreds of people change costumes/armor each day.

It seems to decay slowly within the 1 pec that is has available. I've put it back on twice now after removing armour I had on without having to repair the 1 pec.

Or have they classed it as armor to remove the equipping fee. That would explain why it's removing certain items of armor when equipped.

After they changed max tt of old OJ from 1 to 0.01 ped back in 2013, they also changed its equipment fee from 2 pec to 0.001 pec. Apparently the new OJs inherited the same properties.

Guys looks like dungarees crossed with breeches from the back. How very country!

I am afraid to try on the girls until they fix all the other clothing bugs atm, don't want to get stuck in it or something awful ;)

If you have the old OJ's you get the new set. I'm from Arkadia but still got the new set since I did newbie missions on Caly and have all the clothing, hat and stuff a new player could get.[/url]!

I received the new onesie, and I didn't have my old OJ's...those were long gone since 2002/C.O.T.

I'll have to check up on my n00b walker shoes, I have them in a box in storage. Maybe MA took them away from me... :confused:

EDIT: I confirmed that my Urban Walker shoes have vanished from the box in storage. Oh well...I never wore 'em anyway!

Last edited:
Back