Caperon anyone?

dr_udi

Stalker
Dr Udi
I don't know if its just me but spawns are kinda intense..

Reactions: MPZ
if my memory serves me right, we already had a fuckup like this once, but cant remember why it didnt end well

Reminds me of the ghosts in gauntlet.

the russians are gonna love this

I got a feeling we had a bit of miscommunication here. It started as fixing the spawn rate of fruit and some how at the end of the line it was 'mobs'?

Songkra Valley is the densest I've ever seen it. I think it isn't just caperons. It is everywhere.

You could still mine there :cool:

I wish i could do a /kill_all command and put on some loot pills.

The Aurli up on CP are overflowing. At first I liked it, but then I started dying to ninja spawns like crazy. Fighting 4 Aurli at once is tiring!

MA definitely turned up the spawn count to eleven.

Hotfix incoming I'm sure.

Very nice to have decent spawn. been to bad spawns on caly :yay:

density isn't a problem for myself its the rate they spawn at which is a tad to much. Its like ma saying "we know your 3rd way though your mob but heres another one, oh you just finished that mob have another two, wow you uber have another 10" and in the distance hill you see legions of them walking over the hill. ;) just needs a tad tweak on spawn rates should be fine.

Songkra Valley is the densest I've ever seen it. I think it isn't just caperons. It is everywhere.

I admire how you manage to slip in commercial for your LA no matter what the thread topic is :D

Reactions: Mac
density isn't a problem for myself its the rate they spawn at which is a tad to much. Its like ma saying "we know your 3rd way though your mob but heres another one, oh you just finished that mob have another two, wow you uber have another 10" and in the distance hill you see legions of them walking over the hill. ;) just needs a tad tweak on spawn rates should be fine.

They may not want us to hunt more, but only produce explosive ammo.....:ahh:

Or hunt on the edge of spawn areas

Rgds

Ace

Is there a similar Argonout Scout spawn anywhere :D i need to finish the bronze.

I got a feeling we had a bit of miscommunication here. It started as fixing the spawn rate of fruit and some how at the end of the line it was 'mobs'?

The rate spawn of fruit is tied to the mobspawns. Do you really think they will give out free fruits without the community paying for it somehow? :D

I do wonder if they made more fruits spawn over the area though.

Get your rockets out and finish those shitmob iron challenges ASAP before MA fixes ;)

The caly spawn of Feffoids I have been camping for the iron mission had no change, I was hoping for it as its a sparse spawn, however I did notice what appeared to be a tick up in damage from them.

Edit, never mind on the comment about noticing more dmg, it wasn't more damage, it was less passive healing, I didn't realize MA had removed my Modified Restoration Chip's LifeSteal Feature this VU for some reason... :rolleyes: (case submitted).

Last edited:
Shhh! Better than low density spawns typically for all of Calypso!

Let's try it out for a month...

Nah. The spawns of EVERYTHING is out of whack on Calypso. Check out Naval Station Triton, it's hilarious. The turrets are shooting non-stop at all the scorpions surrounding the location. The radar looks like a cluster of yellow NPC dots in the center...a cleared ring area in the middle...and a shitload of red dots all around the perimeter.

One L1 Teleport chip hop west of Osere, it's the same thing. All the Troopers are massed in a huge cluster on one side, and way too many Caudaterguses (Caudatergii?) are on the other, making hunting Troopers a royal pain. You keep bumping into spawning Cauds.

Hunting everywhere will be annoying until the spawn rates are fixed.

The rate spawn of fruit is tied to the mobspawns. Do you really think they will give out free fruits without the community paying for it somehow? :D

I do wonder if they made more fruits spawn over the area though.

Spawn rate for fruits has not increased that I've noticed.

Hunting last night, it appeared that the spawn rates have been fixed back to normal.

Back