Maddox adjusted upgrade

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I am wondering how this works.
If I have a tier 5 Maddox with great TIRs and submit it the Adjustment, will it still be tier 5 and will the TIRs be the same?

Anyone done it yet?

Bjorn

I am wondering how this works.
If I have a tier 5 Maddox with great TIRs and submit it the Adjustment, will it still be tier 5 and will the TIRs be the same?

Anyone done it yet?

Bjorn

Nope, back to tier 0 with new TIRs (same as with any other adjustable item) - because otherwise it would be wise not to adjust weapon until tier 10 (as usually adjusted versions have higher tt and higher tier costs also)

you will start from zero again, that is the bussines but not for you, you get a new weapon better weapon from zero tier.

I'd prefer a t2 adj maddox over a t5 basic one for many reasons, and those first 2 tiers will go so quickly on a gun with that cost/sec.

Hey MA, UPGRADE is the wrong term to use (again).
If it were a real upgrade, the existing tier level and numbers would not change.
It should be called the Imperial Guard weapon and armor exchange program

I upgraded my Jag Arms to Adjusted and tiers were not only removed but can no longer be tiered up :p

I upgraded my Jag Arms to Adjusted and tiers were not only removed but can no longer be tiered up :p

WTF, can you please post some screenshots?

It could be worse -- you could've gotten (L) adjusted arms instead! :eyecrazy:

Hey MA, UPGRADE is the wrong term to use (again).
If it were a real upgrade, the existing tier level and numbers would not change.
It should be called the Imperial Guard weapon and armor exchange program

Technically it would be both. Let's not be petty.

what's the cost of regular maddox and the actual upgrade part and how can you get it?:scratch2:
thanks

what's the cost of regular maddox and the actual upgrade part and how can you get it?:scratch2:
thanks

Ten times more atm than it was 2 days ago. It's gonna take time to assess how real this new markup is.

Back