Feffoid Cave -Mission completion does not trigger

Jhereg

Elite
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
Hello all. Just ran the feffoid cave twice, but the mission completion does not trigger after clearing all feffs/getting crystal.

Anyone else experienced this?

Best,
Jhereg

Hello all. Just ran the feffoid cave twice, but the mission completion does not trigger after clearing all feffs/getting crystal.

Anyone else experienced this?

Best,
Jhereg

well, they updated the crystal to be easier to see, so they more likely than not broke it at the same time
/giggle

Lol mabye - If my memory is correct, I thought you had to leave the cave and go back to mission person in order to complete??

the mission 'updates' to tell you to go back. guessing that is where OP is at

It worked fine for me yesterday (after the VU). As soon as I "activate" the crystal it told me to go back to the questgiver

It worked fine for me yesterday (after the VU). As soon as I "activate" the crystal it told me to go back to the questgiver

Will try again later and see if it works...Thanks.

I re-did this a day or two before the VU and it worked perfectly too, exactly as you described. Clear the cave, activate the crystal, get out before the time expires, and return to the NPC @ Atlantis.

Do all of the feffoids have to be cleared before using the crystal? I have been using the crystal without clearing all the feffoids, then clearing the feffoids.

Worked just fine for me. :)

Also, my wife went through it right before I did and she no problems either.

We've always grabbed the crystal after all the feffs.

Okay. Verified mission completes if all feffoids are dead before crystal is activated. If all feffoids are not dead and the crystal is activated, the mission does not complete even if all feffoids are killed after.

Is this intentional?

I believe it is intentional - the quest states to kill all the mobs then get the crystal.

where is this mission & where is the feffold cave? wondering what level this is and if I can do it.

where is this mission & where is the feffold cave? wondering what level this is and if I can do it.

Mission broker for this is at the West edge of port Atlantis ground level look for yellow dot

I did it yesterday.. got the crystal after killing all the mobs. But nothing happened... then I wandered around and hidden in a far east corner was one feffoid lurking in the dark.

In the old days you couldnt get the crystal before you killed all the feffoids.. now you can. So you probably also left one feffoid behind.

Back