Orthos rig protest

So, since MA have taken away the Orthos rig, which was a great help to newer players. There have been protests at the big rig now. There is good reason to believe that a select few of the filthy rich players, wanted the small rig to shutdown, so they cost of oil would skyrocket. I believe they are in cahoots with MA and are so greedy. SO there are many noobs, that are coming in droves to the big rig.

They come naked, and do not even shoot. They lose no PED. But they mob train the rig over and over, so the rich players will have to spend thousands of PED for armour/fap decay, and ammo.

This will continue, until a civilized line for oil can be made at Ashi rig, or until MA re opens Orthis rig. That is all.

They guarantee that the rich players will lose more PED trying to get oil, then they will gain getting any amount of oil. SO it is in their best interest to make a line, or to convince MA to open up Orthos again. That is all.

P.S. you cant dislike, or disagree with this, unless you are a greedy jerk.

You know you could make more ped by walking and finding fruit and stones then you ever could at that oil rig. You just need to find the right places :)

good choice to remove crappy free oil, now insert some low level hunting profits instead = markup

You would make far more fruit walking than standing at an oil rig with your thumb up your butt... a lot more.

I would like if its real drones, this puny shit with no loot really sucks.
If there would be comon drones, it would be worth hunting it down and get a few pec oil on top.

When I was there (after update) it seemed like the small drones there did drop oil - maybe that's the reason for the special drones.

Hahaha I'm sorry but this is the most hilarious thing I ever heard :laugh:
If I was rich in wouldn't go too the rig so let's put that one too rest:laugh:

But yeah go for it I'm gonna be at rig all evening and we can always use a bit of drama so guess I'll see you there :yay:

leaving your computer on for the time waiting is more expensive! :yay:

:popcorn: time

Its taken guts to post this BS
how embarrising to have to go onto a public forum to complain someone took away his fractions of pennies,

You would make more by opening ur front door and sitting there with a hat and a sign saying feed me

Least you wont pay electric

You would make more by opening ur front door and sitting there with a hat and a sign saying feed me

Sad to say but he has already been doing this as he has posted on another thread :( >> Here <<

Oops i almost feel sorry for him now.
Part from the bit bout 8-10hr shifts mmo, then wondering why bills are not paid.

picard-seriously.jpg

This thread is full of filthy rich players, looks like the game doing well :cool:

They come naked, and do not even shoot. They lose no PED. But they mob train the rig over and over, so the rich players will have to spend thousands of PED for armour/fap decay, and ammo.

This will continue, until a civilized line for oil can be made at Ashi rig, or until MA re opens Orthis rig. That is all.

They guarantee that the rich players will lose more PED trying to get oil, then they will gain getting any amount of oil. SO it is in their best interest to make a line, or to convince MA to open up Orthos again. That is all.

P.S. you cant dislike, or disagree with this, unless you are a greedy jerk.

Hello,

There is others way to act and speak before to menace others players...

I did made the line with toasties friends in 3 weeks asking other noobs to make line. I know the guy who propose the line in first and we did made it by killing all FFA guys in 3 month spending for making a line !

But we did it because the amount of oil was low. 40-60pec a drop is not much for a depositer. But still money for noobs who need money to start.

But do u remember guys when i started to speak (on this forum) about the tiny bot with same HP than me to kill every 10 sec or it will make MA losing money ?

How dare can you think man other players are guilty about anything others than you wanted no rules at rig and now there is a full days killing guards or noobs by f**ck*rs ? Now what happen : No more oil untill to loot 200 bot and hope about 1.5-2ped of oil...

And now what you can do best than boring and antiplay others players where you want to win peds now for no fighting and no spend ?? ?
I think you need to learn about what is PVP area and stop to cry and menace other players by your act and your ANTIPLAY (yeayea train mob with only reason to make bored ppl is antiplay, and menace them to make them losing peds is illegal in my country) before to make a post right here and make you bads things happen now, man...

Regards.
Noemy

Edit: Please Moderator dont you see argue and menace in this thread ? Is it Open to menace players on that forum ?

Last edited:
The story of this guy is sad, so add me in game and i will give u some PEDs if u agree.

TheRock Animalcommander RockY

Come @ Ashi is full of noobs

Oil rig oil is nothing compared to the amount us miners pull out from mining every day. To even suggest that it would change the market is hilarious. It's pretty clear you haven't played other aspects of the game much. So please at least look at your global screen once in a while, or check the auctions.

HOWEVER, it's PVP. IMHO, in a PVP zone, the gloves come off. Anything that isn't an exploit of an unintended affect by the developers (ie, a bug) is FAIR GAME. So if the noobs want to waste their time doing that? Fine, have fun. Have your... 1 or 2 ped of oil.... :popcorn:

If you want oil, buy a finder and some probes. I can't find anything BUT Oil anywhere I try to mine :laugh:

BUYING POPCORN @BOXES :popcorn:

That's the only thing that could possibly skyrocket out of all this.

The story of this guy is sad, so add me in game and i will give u some PEDs if u agree.

TheRock Animalcommander RockY

lmao, his story is sad?

It happens quite often to me, after 12 hours of work at the construction time, I stop at a gas station to buy myself an energy and a pack of cigarets. And almost always I run into someone there begging for money or cigarets.
So I ask these beggers/freeloaders, why dont they find some work. A couple of times I even offered these dudes to come and work at my construction site as they are probably not much younger from myself.
Mostly when you ask them that, they just look in the ground or come up with some dumb excuse that makes you feel like an idiot, and you just think "does this idiot really think I fall for this kind of shit".

I see this guy in that exact situation and dont fell even a little bit sorry for him.
As long as these dudes will get easy money from the likes of yourself, they will just keep using it to their advantage.

Further, I bet there were good reasons why he was kicked out from their parents house. Most of the times theres a reason for it, and its called hard drugs and alchohol. Have known people that started stealing their mothers gold etc. just to fuel the addiction.

Anyways I floated away a bit here lol, what I was trying to say, in short, you giving him few peds now doesnt do shit.

Come @ Ashi is full of noobs

on dat picture i see the usual campers there and a guy that just cos he is in a pvp soc and has a bigger soc that he uses as shade to pretend to be a pkr there
Oh wait thats the usual rig anyways :laugh:
I might drop by if there's fun :)

This thread is full of filthy rich players, looks like the game doing well :cool:

oh speaking of that.
This fella actually is somewhat right, but i'll give you guys some tought

The riggers mostly are quite wealthy!

I'll seperate it by groups, given my time spent there.

1 - The Wanna Bes
This is a fine section of people, people that never set a foot at pvp or have anything regarding to it, but they joined some pk soc with 100 members, so, therefor, they are great all mighty and must be respected.
They will be motivated to try to bully if there is at least 3-5 other of his soc mates to back him up, eventually, all stop and realise the rig actually is a place to pk and not paint spray the whole pump :)

2 - The fappers
Yes this is another fine species!
Yet another group of people that mostly never sets a foot in pvp. But they do own Mod/imp/adj fap, charging the yet ridiculous fares, or well... trying to
Since business is really slow during all the year besides migration (even tho last migration more ppl rely on m2350 /2600) They sit there with their 4 digit USD investment to pick, on average, if lucky, 1 USD / h.

3 - The campers
This kinda guys literally live there.
There is no such thing as holidays, thats oil you passed on.
Christmas? F*** dat! oil! Taking a crap? np i get a bucket, piss? i'll get a bottle!
The worse part of their day is going to sleep, rolling in bed, thinking of the oil they miss,
THey count oil instead of sheeps!

4 - The trolls / assholes
This is a section i identify myself with.
There's some that go there with the intention of just fool around with all the other type of riggers. for self enjoyment, if there is too much cockyness from the other riggers, the troll will not cease to use his skills to get on the other people's nerves

5 - The Bully
This is quite often seen!
Those guys that, most likelly have problems irl, which sucks obviously, but instead, they have their assets ingame (nothing wrong with that) and claim to be pk'rs! and want a oponent!
Yet they will only fight/shit talk people that are inferior skill wise / gear wise / or got a less "known" soc that cant get backup.
This is usually one of the Troll's finest dishes.

6 - The noob
This guy just bought the game from steam,
HEard about RCE and went to the rig to earn his way up.
Usually They either mob train, talk shit for a while, or, a really small %, will stick around being persistent

7 - The asslickers
These guys will kiss your ass as if it was the sweetest icecream there is.
They will use their tongues as carpets on your asshole to get on your good terms if thats what it takes to get on everyone's good terms and ofc, oil!

This is what came to my mind :D
I havent been there as much as before, i did visit 2 days ago briefly
But other riggers will relate to what i typed :laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh speaking of that.
This fella actually is somewhat right, but i'll give you guys some tought

The riggers mostly are quite wealthy!

I'll seperate it by groups, given my time spent there.

1 - The Wanna Bes
This is a fine section of people, people that never set a foot at pvp or have anything regarding to it, but they joined some pk soc with 100 members, so, therefor, they are great all mighty and must be respected.
They will be motivated to try to bully if there is at least 3-5 other of his soc mates to back him up, eventually, all stop and realise the rig actually is a place to pk and not paint spray the whole pump :)

2 - The fappers
Yes this is another fine species!
Yet another group of people that mostly never sets a foot in pvp. But they do own Mod/imp/adj fap, charging the yet ridiculous fares, or well... trying to
Since business is really slow during all the year besides migration (even tho last migration more ppl rely on m2350 /2600) They sit there with their 4 digit USD investment to pick, on average, if lucky, 1 USD / h.

3 - The campers
This kinda guys literally live there.
There is no such thing as holidays, thats oil you passed on.
Christmas? F*** dat! oil! Taking a crap? np i get a bucket, piss? i'll get a bottle!
The worse part of their day is going to sleep, rolling in bed, thinking of the oil they miss,
THey count oil instead of sheeps!

4 - The trolls / assholes
This is a section i identify myself with.
There's some that go there with the intention of just fool around with all the other type of riggers. for self enjoyment, if there is too much cockyness from the other riggers, the troll will not cease to use his skills to get on the other people's nerves

5 - The Bully
This is quite often seen!
Those guys that, most likelly have problems irl, which sucks obviously, but instead, they have their assets ingame (nothing wrong with that) and claim to be pk'rs! and want a oponent!
Yet they will only fight/shit talk people that are inferior skill wise / gear wise / or got a less "known" soc that cant get backup.
This is usually one of the Troll's finest dishes.

6 - The noob
This guy just bought the game from steam,
HEard about RCE and went to the rig to earn his way up.
Usually They either mob train, talk shit for a while, or, a really small %, will stick around being persistent

7 - The asslickers
These guys will kiss your ass as if it was the sweetest icecream there is.
They will use their tongues as carpets on your asshole to get on your good terms if thats what it takes to get on everyone's good terms and ofc, oil!

This is what came to my mind :D
I havent been there as much as before, i did visit 2 days ago briefly
But other riggers will relate to what i typed :laugh::laugh::laugh:
And then there is us that just what's the damn cake:laugh:
But no Paulo descrips it pretty good

Back