Gun similar to Maddox IV?

mobydick

Guardian
ah Lady oh
Well guess I screwed up not getting a maddox IV until now. Can someone recommend a pistol similar in economy and dmg/sec that would not be as expensive as tt+2k?

FreanD Delta

Well guess I screwed up not getting a maddox IV until now. Can someone recommend a pistol similar in economy and dmg/sec that would not be as expensive as tt+2k?

One of the Gravis BLP guns from Arkadia is pretty Close to Maddox IV. I've got no idea about the decay cost though.

Just note that Maddox IV (and those Gravis guns) doesn't have SIB/skill bonus, while the Maddox IV gun you get from the mission does have; it begins at level 40.

One of the Gravis BLP guns from Arkadia is pretty Close to Maddox IV. I've got no idea about the decay cost though.

Just note that Maddox IV (and those Gravis guns) doesn't have SIB/skill bonus, while the Maddox IV gun you get from the mission does have; it begins at level 40.

Gravis GBP-35- decay:2.630,ammo: 787,eco:2.912,dps: 36.19
Maddox IV - decay: 3.500,ammo:700,eco:2.912,dps: 36.19

the Gravis is the exact same gun, except it decays less per shot and takes more ammo. other stats are the same. And it's a whole lot cheaper, especially now.

I'll buy the Gravis...don't see on auction though.

Back