Selling: UL S&B Ardenner 28 (t2.1) and 36(t3.7)

Fyrs

Guardian
Fyrs Fyrs Yced
Last edited:
I give up, cannot get photos/images to link from out of PCF or from in it :)

These?

... ...

That's them lol - every time I tried I just got a tiny x :)

oww m8 u realy wanne sell these guns ? those are gread to take down armys of zombies :rocket::rocket:

can u add maybe the tiers too ?

My brother and sister guns free bump !!! I own the 55 :D

Nooo, don't bump, I want these to be buried until I have the money myself :D

Good luck mate.

Updated the tier level on the 36, lowered the price and set it to a straight buyout.

I think the Ardenner 28 is a bit expensive in comparison to similiar UL Weapons. When it comes down in price matching more similar guns, i'll be interrested :) something lovely about these guns

I think the Ardenner 28 is a bit expensive in comparison to similiar UL Weapons. When it comes down in price matching more similar guns, i'll be interrested :) something lovely about these guns

Hi NoBion. Appreciate your perspective but disagree for similar reason to why I was willing to pay your asking price for the Lion armor recently which was overpriced compared to similar armor based on stats alone. Both of these weapons of one of a kind. Unlike your comparison to the Adj Maddox in other discussions - there are a bunch of them out there and more popping up regularly. There are no more of these unless Ark releases more in a future event.

Price is not going down any further. I have already turned down 4 offers of 5k for it. Bottom line is I am in no need of cash so no rush to sell them and if they never sell at this price then they get to sit in my shop forever.

Hi NoBion. Appreciate your perspective but disagree for similar reason to why I was willing to pay your asking price for the Lion armor recently which was overpriced compared to similar armor based on stats alone. Both of these weapons of one of a kind. Unlike your comparison to the Adj Maddox in other discussions - there are a bunch of them out there and more popping up regularly. There are no more of these unless Ark releases more in a future event.

Price is not going down any further. I have already turned down 4 offers of 5k for it. Bottom line is I am in no need of cash so no rush to sell them and if they never sell at this price then they get to sit in my shop forever.

Not entirely true since lion was cheaper than Amors with higher stats (they have come down in Same price since). Also it was depends on tier too. And most parts was tier 2-3.

So my comparison is different since your gun infact is more expensive than other guns with same or better stats.

But anything is worth as much as a buyer is willing to pay. So no critic there. I just think its a bit too much. Compared with rest of the market as of now.

But best looking gun and sound for the money :D

you just a kiddo thinking owning uber rare gear...

but market is dead, no one will ever buy your 30dps gun for this price...

Im sorry, I just sold my UL HL 8 T5.2 for 3.3K

was a real pain, but it is... market is dead... and everyday Adj Maddox and Adj Ep41 pop and they are better than your weapon for a cheaper price...

Im kinda an asshole maybe, but Im happy you are not in hurry cause you will not sell your guns...

consider this as a free bump,

gl

you just a kiddo thinking owning uber rare gear...

but market is dead, no one will ever buy your 30dps gun for this price...

Im sorry, I just sold my UL HL 8 T5.2 for 3.3K

was a real pain, but it is... market is dead... and everyday Adj Maddox and Adj Ep41 pop and they are better than your weapon for a cheaper price...

Im kinda an asshole maybe, but Im happy you are not in hurry cause you will not sell your guns...

consider this as a free bump,

gl

Thank you for your thoughts and no, you are not an asshole nor am I a kiddo. I also don't consider it uber gear.

Does your guns accept amp ? or its like the mini sweeper ?

Does your guns accept amp ? or its like the mini sweeper ?

Both guns accept amps.

ardenner36ul_stats.jpg

Probably the coolest looking gun in the game, everything is more fun when you are shooting a Gatling :)

Both guns accept amps.

ardenner36ul_stats.jpg

Probably the coolest looking gun in the game, everything is more fun when you are shooting a Gatling :)

thx for the pic with the amp, unfortunately the dante kill the eco of the gun, it only accept 30 damages amp, no 31 from the dante.

Gl with the gun, if you mind reducing BO on the 36 I could make an offer

thx for the pic with the amp, unfortunately the dante kill the eco of the gun, it only accept 30 damages amp, no 31 from the dante.

Gl with the gun, if you mind reducing BO on the 36 I could make an offer

It doesn't kill the eco that much, I used it with a Dante when I had it.

With beast: 48dps @ 2.918 eco
With dante: 55dps @ 2.916 eco

You tell me which one to use :)

yeah i think the dps gain is better than the eco losses my apologize

Gotta agree about how it feels to use a Gatling gun. Not so much about buying in to a direct loss. Kind of a shame they are just sitting being little used, someone needs to tier those up quick :)

Back