Mik's Vids

I'd like to see you get some uber loot!

;-)

yeah baby I'm follower now :yup:

I'd like to see you get some uber loot!

;-)

Thanks Skeezer... I hope I get good loot too! If not, at least maybe players will stop thinking I am a guy. LOL

~Mik

Hi Mikaile,

Nice vids and how did you get the new beginners outfit on your old avatar :scratch2:
This new beginners outfit looks really nice and i would like to know how to get one :yup:

Cheers

Hey.

I'd like to say that I do enjoy your vids, even when you babble. It's more entertaining than the silence or music that most EU vids have. And I appreciate the tutorial ones you put out for some of the lesser known aspects of the game, such as the No Way Out Prison run-through.

So, thanks.

Hi Mikaile,

Nice vids and how did you get the new beginners outfit on your old avatar :scratch2:
This new beginners outfit looks really nice and i would like to know how to get one :yup:

Cheers

Hi,

Mind Ark automatically took away our old set and gave us the new one. Sorry I can't be of more help!

I will try to watch this thread more often :) Otherwise, PM me in game :)

Hey.

I'd like to say that I do enjoy your vids, even when you babble. It's more entertaining than the silence or music that most EU vids have. And I appreciate the tutorial ones you put out for some of the lesser known aspects of the game, such as the No Way Out Prison run-through.

So, thanks.

Hey,

Thank you for the nice compliment! I will try to do more of those :)

Hi,

Mind Ark automatically took away our old set and gave us the new one. Sorry I can't be of more help!

I can help.

Before

After

I've not seen a single person want to go back to the old look OJ's.

As for making videos, Entropia needs more people to make and share them. Mindark seems to like the playerbase to recruit new players via word of mouth, its worked well so far after all.

Keep on making them!

:)

Thanks Mega :) I will~!

I just got done telling Raven I needed to be friends with you. Your posts elsewhere have been hilarious.

~Mik

I can help.

Before

After

As for making videos, Entropia needs more people to make and share them. Mindark seems to like the playerbase to recruit new players via word of mouth, its worked well so far after all.

Keep on making them!

:)

Thanks Mega :) I will~!

I just got done telling Raven I needed to be friends with you. Your posts elsewhere have been hilarious.

~Mik

Ah yes I spoke to Raven tonight, glad you liked my posts, they can border on the wrong side of surreal sometimes but its hard for me to personally judge which side I am on. :)

It's shocking.. there is more than one Raven in game... way more than one Raven lol.. but she meant me :p

Ah yes I spoke to Raven tonight, glad you liked my posts, they can border on the wrong side of surreal sometimes but its hard for me to personally judge which side I am on. :)

It's shocking.. there is more than one Raven in game... way more than one Raven lol.. but she meant me :p

Oh I am sorry Raven, erm different Raven.

:ahh:

Before

After

I'm one of those persons, althou I agree, most ppl prolly prefer the new looks. For a good reason too - they indeed look better.

Why I loved the old one... well it's a long story. The old orange OJ's were pretty silly when fully repaired indeed. However, after a while (if u were careful and never repaired it) it lost it's bright orange color and took on this washed off and IMO a pretty cool-looking brown-yellow texture. Which, I believe was the whole point.
This way there was always a way to tell apart the first day (or rather, week) newcomers from those who had been in game for a while and not so green... ahem, I mean orange... any more.

The third phase (for free-to-play sweaters) was when you managed to get enough peds to buy some crafted clothes. All that's a long forgotten history now, replaced by gimme-all-right-now-with-no-effort-attitude. Well, everyone to their own, I suppose... :smoke:

I was given my first set of clothes to replace the OJs. I still have them, and once in a while put them on.

When I can't take any more (usually the next log in), I run and put my Lara Croft outfit on as soon as possible!

200 Sub Giveaway

Wow, I hit 200 subs this weekend!~

I am going to do a giveaway, anyone who is subscribed to me will be entered. I can only see subscribers who share their subscriptions publicly, so if you need to change that setting please do so!

The drawing will be next Saturday, December 3rd 2016, at 3 PM CST

Cutoff to be a subscriber to be included in a chance to win, so hurry and subscribe:
Friday, December 2nd 2016, 12:01 AM CST

I will be giving away to 3 lucky people:

First spin: Full TT Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L)
Second spin: Full TT Arsonistic Chip II (L)
Third spin: Set of Red Firewall Armor, or TT value in PED payout, your choice!

sleipnir.jpg

arsonisticchipii.jpg

Last edited:
bump - subscribe to be entered to win!

:yay:

:yay: Last day to sub so you might win!!!

Cool video and gz to winners :)

Hi,

I will try to watch this thread more often :) Otherwise, PM me in game :)

Thanks Mikaile for your reply and i did figure out that much :laugh:
Seen some shops of yours on Ark and Monria i think and i also like your videos :yup:
Your videos are very funny to watch :laugh:

I've been watching your videos and as with those of Mikaile, very funny and entertaining to watch :laugh:

Back