Help: mission Traeskeron

Nalia

Provider
I need help.

Wanted to do Traeskeron mission like described by wikipedia :http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=The_apprentice_Traeskeron_Fighter.

I went to Camp Poseidon and Henry Johnson refused to talk with me (nothing when i click on this NPC), only a soldier near him accepted to talk with me. This soldier offered me to start a Traskeron mission (100 kills, 200, ...).

First i thought that simply MA decided to change Henry Johnson for this soldier. I did the 100 first kills. I came back to the soldier and i got combat token instead of rifle skills like says in entropedia.

So i think i do not do the right mission, i am interested by skills and not by tokens.

Can any one explain me how to start the other Traskeron mission with Henry Johnson please ?

Thanks for your help

Camp Poseidon
You need to do "Final Blow" mission (Broker:soldier/Camp Poseidon) and then Henry Johnson will give you the main iron challenge 1st stage.
All Traeskeron missions have starting point Camp Poseidon.

Get any info you need from here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Mission but try filter to get the right info.

Last edited:
All Traeskeron missions have starting point Camp Poseidon.

Get any info you need from here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Mission but try filter to get the right info.

That's not entirely true; there's an NPC Bill Goldstein with the broken-down car just north of the waterfall beyond the northwest end of the Spawning Pools who has a couple missions involving Traeskerons. Go there before you do the other Traeskeron missions and you can complete multiple missions simultaneously. One of the missions is just to find 3 vehicle parts in the Spawning Pools area, and the next is to kill 50 Traeskerons, then visit the Whaling and Mining camps. Easy missions, but the mobs near Bill Goldstein can be tough (Atrax Old Alpha, big Argos & Armax).

Also, NPC Private Jordan Newberry @ Fort Troy starts off a Traeskeron mission ("Hunt the killers", with "Earn respect" being the required mission); you only need to kill 20, but they have to be Dominant or higher maturity. I found that killing the Doms in the swamps outside Camp Poseidon was the easiest way to fulfill this mission.

Pick up both of these missions before the NPC Soldier's missions @ Poseidon so you can work on them simultaneously. ;)

Another thing I just remembered...there's a mission chain for killing creatures anywhere on the island, and when you complete the final stage--I just finished it yesterday, killing 1600 creatures anywhere on the island--you get 250 combat tokens. Strangely, when I was hunting Drones near Boreas and Troopers near Osere, I believe those kills were counting for this mission. This is the "Kill 'em all" mission chain, which has 5 parts. Be sure to get this mission added before you do the Traeskeron missions. I think I completed close to 2 dozen missions this way, working on them simultaneously.

Last edited:
That's not entirely true; there's an NPC Bill Goldstein with the broken-down car just north of the waterfall beyond the northwest end of the Spawning Pools who has a couple missions involving Traeskerons. Go there before you do the other Traeskeron missions and you can complete multiple missions simultaneously. One of the missions is just to find 3 vehicle parts in the Spawning Pools area, and the next is to kill 50 Traeskerons, then visit the Whaling and Mining camps. Easy missions, but the mobs near Bill Goldstein can be tough (Atrax Old Alpha, big Argos & Armax).

Also, NPC Private Jordan Newberry @ Fort Troy starts off a Traeskeron mission ("Hunt the killers", with "Earn respect" being the required mission); you only need to kill 20, but they have to be Dominant or higher maturity. I found that killing the Doms in the swamps outside Camp Poseidon was the easiest way to fulfill this mission.

Pick up both of these missions before the NPC Soldier's missions @ Poseidon so you can work on them simultaneously. ;)

Another thing I just remembered...there's a mission chain for killing creatures anywhere on the island, and when you complete the final stage--I just finished it yesterday, killing 1600 creatures anywhere on the island--you get 250 combat tokens. Strangely, when I was hunting Drones near Boreas and Troopers near Osere, I believe those kills were counting for this mission. This is the "Kill 'em all" mission chain, which has 5 parts. Be sure to get this mission added before you do the Traeskeron missions. I think I completed close to 2 dozen missions this way, working on them simultaneously.

Jordan Newberry is @ Poseidon .... cause i followed your post and couldn't find her @ troy ...

Plz fix it , so other ppl won't search around for 15 minutes like i did lol :laugh:

Back