Next Island Warp Flights

Danny Ped

Young
Next Island are pleased to announce that Big Indrusties will start FREE Warp Flights from Calypso and Arkadia to Next Island. These will take place on Sundays at 17:00 game time

These flights are meant to transport people to and from NI, we don't have room to transport everyone to the planet surface so team up with other people to do so. On the surface we will be having an SSI on a daily basis and the PFEU has joined in as well for a weekly hunt on Saturday.
The scheduled warp flights are free for now. due to some unforeseen problems lootables will not be allowed on these flights. People caught abusing the warps to transport goods this way won't be welcome anymore on these flights.

Last edited:
Bumping up this post quickly with extra information.
Meeting point for people who want a warp to NI will be Camp Icarus on Calypso and Celeste Quarry on Arkadia.

Nice initiative (or however its spelled) but what would help more is releasing an updated NI map with mob locations to attract ppl

Make some event for miners and I'll be there :yay:

Nice initiative (or however its spelled) but what would help more is releasing an updated NI map with mob locations to attract ppl

That is a good suggestion actually :) Will get right on it :)

About the mining event. We will see, baby steps :p

Is Next Island under new ownership? Is there development going on? I guess I missed a memo somewhere?

Nice initiative, Next Island is a really beautiful place!

(SSI and PFEU sounds interesting, but I'm too dumb to figure out what those abbreviations mean. :ahh:)

Edit: Oh thanx ZPF, now I know why I didn't know about those... lol

Last edited:
Nice initiative, Next Island is a really beautiful place!

(SSI and PFEU sounds interesting, but I'm too dumb to figure out what those abbreviations mean. :ahh:)

http://pfeu.org/

And SSI = Sweating Support Initiative

Nice to see ppl are still care about this planet. It is one of my favorite places, even now that 1/3 of it is moved.
I hope D. Post and ND original idea will be remain or maybe concluded. Entropia need Next Island unique theme and items. It's adding value and fun to the universe.
Someday I hope to see the "Ice age TP" to be functional :yup: ""What a dreamer!!!!"" :silly2:

Nice to see ppl are still care about this planet. It is one of my favorite places, even now that 1/3 of it is moved.
I hope D. Post and ND original idea will be remain or maybe concluded. Entropia need Next Island unique theme and items. It's adding value and fun to the universe.
Someday I hope to see the "Ice age TP" to be functional :yup: ""What a dreamer!!!!"" :silly2:

Ice Age TP?

Is NI as a whole being slowly moved/merged to/with RT? Or will NI continue to exist as a planet in its current location.

Given NI is currently so far from Caly this is a nice offer

Is NI as a whole being slowly moved/merged to/with RT? Or will NI continue to exist as a planet in its current location.

A part of Next Island (East - North East islands) owned by Neverdie, including Next Island's CND and Champions Park with the famous racetrack. This part moved away and now is another destination in our universe accessible through ROCKtropia. The "Secret Island".
There is an agreement for restriction of teleporting in and out from there, simulating the travel from another planet. If you teleported out of the Secret Island you can't go back before one hour surpass.

A part of Next Island (East - North East islands) owned by Neverdie, including Next Island's CND and Champions Park with the famous racetrack. This part moved away and now is another destination in our universe accessible through ROCKtropia. The "Secret Island".
There is an agreement for restriction of teleporting in and out from there, simulating the travel from another planet. If you teleported out of the Secret Island you can't go back before one hour surpass.

ahh ok brilliant, thank you for that clarification, that sounds really cool then :D.

Is Next Island under new ownership? Is there development going on? I guess I missed a memo somewhere?

No as far as I know there hasn't been a change in ownership, just assets divided meaning both partners can no both go their seperate ways. Development is underway, although it's a bit slow. There wasn't a memo of it :) The official announcement isn't there yet for it's relaunch, because there is still a lot to do. Once everything is truely fixed (like the missions) the official announcement will most likely come as well :) However that doesn't stop us from starting to introduce people again to NI and have some events running :D.
Also 1 thing to note. The entire planet is a BIG Partnered LA now. However there isn't enough coverage yet with the tracker on NI. We are trying to boost activity of trackers on NI with this so everyones global is counted :)

We do hope the unique theme and it's items are being kept as well. Currently a few players (including myself) have started crafting NIPs, Slicers and Swords on NI. If you are interested in any of those let me know :).

As far as I know NI stays now the way it is. It will remain to be it's own planet.

If there are any other questions I will be happy to try and answer them. Obviously I am not "all-knowing" nor 100% correct all the time. But will try my best to share as much information as I can.
Also the NI Facebook page has been revived, I assume information will also be posted there regarding NI and it's development.

Wzzls
Waus

Will the travel and technology restrictions be reintroduced for Ancient Greece at some point?

Will the travel and technology restrictions be reintroduced for Ancient Greece at some point?

That I don't know. On 1 side I think it's nice to be able to use whatever I want in there, makes it a bit easier to do stuff there. On the other hand I think it's a bit sad since it destroyed the uniqueness of AG. Who knows once new armor BP's come out (which don't use cyclop heads) or new armor parts drop in there it might be reinstated. Either way it goes, it has oppertunities :)

Ancient Greece ment to be "ancient", mean no laser or modern armor etc . There is no meaning, if it is just another place, and you need "travel crystal" to tp. So what?
To some point this unique place should be restored. If there isn't such perspective then it's a shame.

As about my comment for "Ice Age": David Post original idea included two destinations
1. Ancient Greece - With Greek Mythology theme and creatures.
and
2. Ice Age - represented "epoch of glaciers" of planet earth, with some kind of dinos, mammoth etc. This sec idea never came in platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogngPu17sbg

one of my favorite Entropia's teasers

Last edited:
Ancient Greece ment to be "ancient", mean no laser or modern armor etc . There is no meaning, if it is just another place, and you need "travel crystal" to tp. So what?
To some point this unique place should be restored. If there isn't such perspective then it's a shame.

As about my comment for "Ice Age": David Post original idea included two destinations
1. Ancient Greece - With Greek Mythology theme and creatures.
and
2. Ice Age - reperesented "epoch of glaciers" of planet earth, with some kind of dinos, mammoth etc. This sec idea never came in platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogngPu17sbg

one of my favorite Entropia's teasers

Thank you for that youtube link to the Ice Age bit. I honestly didn't know about this being planned for :). I will try and find out what the plans for it are and Ancient Greece. However I can't promise a quick answer on this though.

Remember, today at 17.00 game time we start with the warps on Calypso assembling at Camp Icarus I think around 16.45 :)

Thanks to those who joined on today's warp and good luck on Next Island. :)

For those wanting to join on the next warp, please be sure that Space and Next Island are downloaded before hand.

our 2nd warp flight will be happening today at 17:00 game time meet at camp Icarus about 16:45

Today another warpflight will be going to NI @17.00. It will also bring back those who want to leave NI incase requested :). WOOOOOOT!

/mod note/ moved thread from Other Planets section to Services section.

Wow i cant wait to see NI updated and working propertly. I was "born" on NI and it was amazing to explore. I remember someone told me about sweating so i sweated those boars. Papoos were so cool. I didnt know anything about EU being RCE. I remember how everyone had guns while my avatar didnt get any so i was trying to find it haha. I love NI will be there for next warp if im not working, this thread makes me happy ?

Warpflight going to happen upcomming Thursday April 14 at 01.30AM gametime. :)

I like the videos :) Hopefully one day it might become again what it was planned to be :D

Untill then, we got another warp incomming today at 17.00PM game time. Keep an eye out for ingame advertisements :)

ok there's going to be another warp shuttle today leaving at 17:00 game time please see in game massages for details. please remember to download space and next island also no loot is allowed on these flights.

Heads up next warp shuttle incoming today at 17:15 game time watch Calypso chat for more info.

Back