Easter Mayhem 2016

half the bonuses..nice:).. and one event only for top 10 players with mm's and few top high dmg guns. Anybody else dont have any change . Why they give prizes just to the top average points per hour and not for total fucking points posible obtain in one week? ...One event will be succesfull when not the gear say who is the winner, but the tactics, the hard training , the speed and the experience will say who is the winner. But i doubt anybody understand what i am saying....:(

+1 to this

If you do your research, there are winners in the list with less than 1/2 of the DPS of the terminator.

dont be naive mate or bad intended, if your lower then mm+few tiers your fucked up out of the chances for this event. If you dont know that, then you are a noob and you should STFU.

Why should I participate in this event (or any event for that matter)? After playing for all these years and participating in these events I've never looted an item from an event. They have only cost me a bunch of ped with no returns. I'll just play the game like I always have and take my chances outside the event!

Why should I participate in this event (or any event for that matter)? After playing for all these years and participating in these events I've never looted an item from an event. They have only cost me a bunch of ped with no returns. I'll just play the game like I always have and take my chances outside the event!

You must participate in order to have a chance, gain experience, tests some mobs and so on.
Besides no one is asking you to join, its free of charge event with tons of peds as prizes.If that's not motivating you to become a better avatar perhaps you missed the point of the hunting profession.
MA wants our money by shooting lots of peds per hour and we want their prizes, this is the rule.
There are other opportunities out there besides hunt go try it out.
Stop blaming MA because you don't fit in their parameters.Its you to blame because you don't see any further than what you can do or what you used to do 10 years ago.

You must participate in order to have a chance, gain experience, tests some mobs and so on.
Besides no one is asking you to join, its free of charge event with tons of peds as prizes.If that's not motivating you to become a better avatar perhaps you missed the point of the hunting profession.
MA wants our money by shooting lots of peds per hour and we want their prizes, this is the rule.
There are other opportunities out there besides hunt go try it out.
Stop blaming MA because you don't fit in their parameters.Its you to blame because you don't see any further than what you can do or what you used to do 10 years ago.

I'm not blaming MA for anything - I was just stating my stance about the "events". As far as you go - you know absolutely nothing about me, but I can guarantee this - I've been playing this game a lot longer than you have and I'll still be playing after you quit. So maybe you ought to go back to playing WOW.

I'm not blaming MA for anything - I was just stating my stance about the "events". As far as you go - you know absolutely nothing about me, but I can guarantee this - I've been playing this game a lot longer than you have and I'll still be playing after you quit. So maybe you ought to go back to playing WOW.

Being around and shoot 10 mobs /month doesn't count as playing but maybe you are right.
I count my activity on EL only, this is the only real thing we have and its the best tool ever invented for this game everything else is just trash.Put up there big numbers and you will loot your item sooner than you can expect.

At least I am trying to do something and I don't cry in public.Keep it for yourself and if you have something positive put it here and put some good vibe in this game , inspire noobs to become better , do something for community.

Messi is too gay for wow. :D

And judging by messi's top 3 grinding status, I'm pretty sure you'll quit before he does.

But back to things that are relevant.. if you don't think you can do well in the event.. perhaps there are "other" opportunities that occur during big ma events....all I'm sayin.

Playing these events are kind of like playing the lotto.

Some people buy a lotto ticket, or a bunch of lotto tickets, with the hope they will win something. Only a tiny fraction of all of the people that buy a lotto ticket win something. Most do not. But they are all entertained by the possibility of winning, and it makes them happy to trade their time and money for a ticket to play.

Other people look at the odds of winning the lotto and decide they will never win so they decide not to bother to play, they save their money and spend it on something else or invest it in something else they decide has better odds and lower risk and that makes them happy.

Some do neither and are happy.
Some do both a little of both and are happy.
Some people are just never happy.

The good news is, fwiw, even if you don't win anything you still get some consolation prize, some loot, and some skills to build your avatar! It might not cover your cost, but at least it's something.

You choose. Do what you want to do. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Watch the mature version of Liveleak videos for a while and you might realize that your life can be very short and end tragically in a blink of an eye. You have the freedom to decide what you want to do, just do something that makes you happy while you still have a choice :)

People arguing over an MA event before it even starts? :jawdrop:

Say it ain't so.

(Please note sarcasm)

People arguing over an MA event before it even starts? :jawdrop:

Say it ain't so.

(Please note sarcasm)

...when your reputation marches on ahead of you - and MA's reputation is legendary in our own little lunch-box world - then expect people to already be expecting ;)

Actually, the required hours per day is lower this year compared to last:

Easter Mayhem 2015 (18 Hour Requirement)
Event Start: Thursday, April 2, 1300 UTC
Event End: Tuesday, April 7, 1300 UTC
18h / 6d = 3 hours per day average

Easter Mayhem 2016 (20 Hour Requirement)
Event Start: Thursday, March 24, 1400 UTC
Event End: Wednesday, March 30, 1400 UTC
20h / 7d = 2.857 hours per day average

Do you have the same quality of arithmetic in your business plan?

are you question our business model

Do we know if mobs will be fast regen in the event?

they make a ton of peds on fast regen and setting the mob to untouchable. the illusion is that no one is paying for the shots while waiting but all the shots taken over that regen (before the untouchable )is go strait to the beer fund .

Do you have the same quality of arithmetic in your business plan?

Chiding him is the quickest way to get them to stop posting again. Then everyone can start bitching about no communication again. Can't have it both ways.

they make a ton of peds on fast regen and setting the mob to untouchable. the illusion is that no one is paying for the shots while waiting but all the shots taken over that regen (before the untouchable )is go strait to the beer fund .

Too bad u seem to know nothing about game appearantly, MA doesnt make pedzies on regen, it gets compensated, anything u spend ma takes fixed %, rest goes to lootpool (tt wise that is), if anything, MA loses money on unreachable mobs, they go unreachable to prevent trapping. After that u compete against other players with eco n other nasty stuffs

3.5x is minimum multiplier.

snip.... Put up there big numbers and you will loot your item sooner than you can expect. ....snip

The second time I've had to disagree with you in the last few days. This statement is simply not true. I played for many years thinking it was, and yes big numbers for the last 6 months to a year I was active. I was a top 50 hunter at least. No nice loots, inside or outside events. Only from strongboxes, making depos.

The kind of numbers that you are referring to are all but impossible for the average Joe, even for a hard core average Joe. The only people your comment applies to is the top 3% (guessed at number) of professionals that don't have jobs and CAN grind 10, 12, 14 hours a day, every freeking day. You know, all the same people that win all the events and are always in the top 20 on the HoF board. The rest of us just pay for your winnings and big HoFs.

I'd like to disagree with mr. Pickle and tell him to gtfo... but.. I have to agree with him. I have a serious problem with how things are at the moment and I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with the realization that I will not be able to compete with the new arms race of buff stacking and grinders that don't have a job. I'm not seeing any evidence in my hunts of kick backs or personal loot pools or anything that gives value to the 125k of gear I have at the moment.

I only hear people simply say.. get more skills, get better gear, hunt on non-interesting calypso..but none of that is reasonable for sustainable play.

The second time I've had to disagree with you in the last few days. This statement is simply not true. I played for many years thinking it was, and yes big numbers for the last 6 months to a year I was active. I was a top 50 hunter at least. No nice loots, inside or outside events. Only from strongboxes, making depos.

The kind of numbers that you are referring to are all but impossible for the average Joe, even for a hard core average Joe. The only people your comment applies to is the top 3% (guessed at number) of professionals that don't have jobs and CAN grind 10, 12, 14 hours a day, every freeking day. You know, all the same people that win all the events and are always in the top 20 on the HoF board. The rest of us just pay for your winnings and big HoFs.

You have to disagree because we have different way of looking at something.It doesn't mean you are right or I am wrong.You just assume something based on your experience and I can speak from experience.
I paid winnings for other when I was at your level but I didn't complain to anyone because I knew I would become one of them too and my turn will come.
So you can keep crying as long as you want , you are the only one that can change facts by playing the game.

I've been disagreeing with "I look at your stats on EntropiaLife to judge you and consider it the Bible-of-the-universe" messi for a long time now. History-wise, he's a n00b. He is indeed a top grinder, but somehow figures this fact that he plays 24/7 because he probably doesn't need a RL job means he's an authority on everything in the game. In one of the early Christmas Mayhems, I too reached a quite high level, but got hardly any globals from Atrox, and I reached that level using non-SIB, relatively low-DPS weapons like MK4 and M2875, instead of all these high-DPS SIB weapons. I reached that level even though I only played 4 days out of the week or so it lasted.

So, EntropiaLife falls far short from showing the big picture, though players like messi love to resort to it when making judgments or assumptions about other players.

I have never had ANY luck at ANY mayhem event...I don't recall getting hardly any globals, to be honest. After a few tries, I just realize I'm loading up the pot for people like messi to stuff their hands into, and give up, and go back to hunting my usual way, with small losses instead of ludicrous losses...and it's a lot more fun as it's not non-stop grinding like a dope.

I've been disagreeing with "I look at your stats on EntropiaLife to judge you and consider it the Bible-of-the-universe" messi for a long time now. History-wise, he's a n00b. He is indeed a top grinder, but somehow figures this fact that he plays 24/7 because he probably doesn't need a RL job means he's an authority on everything in the game. In one of the early Christmas Mayhems, I too reached a quite high level, but got hardly any globals from Atrox, and I reached that level using non-SIB, relatively low-DPS weapons like MK4 and M2875, instead of all these high-DPS SIB weapons. I reached that level even though I only played 4 days out of the week or so it lasted.

So, EntropiaLife falls far short from showing the big picture, though players like messi love to resort to it when making judgments or assumptions about other players.

I have never had ANY luck at ANY mayhem event...I don't recall getting hardly any globals, to be honest. After a few tries, I just realize I'm loading up the pot for people like messi to stuff their hands into, and give up, and go back to hunting my usual way, with small losses instead of ludicrous losses...and it's a lot more fun as it's not non-stop grinding like a dope.

EL is a bible period.You like it or not its your problem, your money etc.
This is how I do it and I don't want to to believe anything.Each of us have a way of seeing things.I have mine, I don't want anyone to agree with me on what I do but whats certain is that I have success.

I only want people to play the game and nothing else.Everything else is not my problem.
If doing this that max sib x gun y gun and you feel good with it, its your problem.

You only lose peds if you don't shoot.
If you stop you lose all peds.

You have to disagree because we have different way of looking at something.It doesn't mean you are right or I am wrong.You just assume something based on your experience and I can speak from experience.
I paid winnings for other when I was at your level but I didn't complain to anyone because I knew I would become one of them too and my turn will come.
So you can keep crying as long as you want , you are the only one that can change facts by playing the game.

I'm not crying, I'm just saying. You claim "when you were at my level", but you've never been at or played at my level. I skilled naturally from VU10 onward, 1, 2, 3, 4 up to 79 where I sit today, more or less dormant out of pure frustration. I even took time in there to skill other things like swords and clubs for some extra HP, naturally. Afaik you started playing big from the start. You didn't have time to complain, or "pay" anybody else for that matter. If we all had the same kind of resources, both in finance and in time, then yeah, we'd all be happy. But to claim that the system isn't unbalanced and all you have to do is go hunt and win is just plain false, you saying it over and over again doesn't all of the sudden make it true. If it did, you'd see a lot more diversity on the HoF boards or event winners, etc. As it is, nothing ever changes, always the same people all the time. It's one of the most consistent complaints around, and it's no less true today then it ever was.

Some judge their success in EU by globals/hofs on tracker.
Some by profit.
Some by fun.
Some by surviving on what they have and building avatar.
Some by sweating 24/7 for 1 day of indulgence and hunting/mining/craft.
Some like the social aspect.

etc

As long as you enjoy what you are doing, and aiming for the goals whatever they are then thats all good. As long as people enjoy what they do, whatever it be i commend you all.

When people start judging others by the goals you set for your own views of your success it kinda saddens me. I've known cool ubers, sweaters, fruit walkers, player investors, and even people just chatting and shooting the wind (Mayor of Atlas Haven was a cool guy for example rip :/).

For me at least Entropia isn't just about what I do, it's about everyone.

hf and hof big

Dibbler

Last edited:
Some judge their success in EU by globals/hofs on tracker.
Some by profit.
Some by fun.
Some by surviving on what they have and building avatar.
Some by sweating 24/7 for 1 day of indulgence and hunting/mining/craft.
Some like the social aspect.

etc

As long as you enjoy what you are doing, and aiming for the goals whatever they are then thats all good. As long as people enjoy what they, do whatever it be i commend you all.

When people start judging others by the goals you set for your own views of your success it kinda saddens me. I've known cool ubers, sweaters, fruit walkers, player investors, and even people just chatting and shooting the wind (Mayor of Atlas Haven was a cool guy for example rip :/).

For me at least Entropia isn't just about what I do, it's about everyone.

hf and hof big

Dibbler

Dont normally participate in these kinds of discussions but am now out of concern for the game. I agree with all of the above quote is saying, if you arent having fun then you are doing something wrong. With that said I will bring this thread back on topic, which is concerning Easter mayhem. I have looted only one major item in all the events I have participated in since my EU birth, and that was during Migration 4 years ago. I have always attributed this special fortune to my having made a large deposit to start out my EU life. Now this, whether this is true or not, has its own threads to read on. But, concerning events, I have grown tired of what I have seen happen to the large majority of the EU population. That is the slim-to-none chance of EVER winning anything in said events unless you are a super grinder(minimum of 8 hours a day) and or a heavy depositor every month.

I believe I have qualified for the super grinder status for, at least, a large part of my EU career. The hallowed EL can and will support this. Most of us, however, know that much of the EL info can be amiss in stating accurate and present data that could support theories about how a player is performing in game. I stopped taking event participation seriously, for myself, a long time ago. In fact, I will only participate now if I think I will have fun doing so. In theory (and this is where my concerns for the game kick in), I should be able to compete at all levels of any event. I have levels just under 100 with high evade etc, etc. yet I am NOT able to compete, successfully, with those that both have a large bankroll and mega time to use it. I applaud those that do and am happy there are those that can inspire me to improve, but the reality is I cannot compete and 95% of the rest of us cannot compete, win fabulous prizes and, as a result, lose hope and then do not participate anymore.

This single fact greatly hurts a long lasting success for EU as it becomes more exclusive. Please, dont misinterpret this as me whining, Im not. Its more that I really do want to see this game have continued long term success and, as it has developed from the early days, is not conducive to this happening. Instead, we are losing good people that want to continue playing but have lost faith in the game and its developers.

Last edited:
I believe the same.
Whatever is working for you keep doing that.
Keep a positive vibe playing the game.
You like to sweat, travel , explore whatever fine, its your thing keep up, bring others into the game and show them what you like

I am not that one.I like one thing only.TO hunt and skill up until I met the myth dan dan petrov and I tell him hey little kid.Ok I am joking but you get it.

When I try to give some hints and some advice I am not talking to all EU users because its technically impossible to give some instructions working for everyone so if you don't like it perhaps you don't fit.

When I say EL is the best tool you don't have to jump at my neck saying you played all natural and I start uber (level 20 is not uber) but you must get the good part of it.It is possible.

Why does regular joe in Entropia must always see the half drained glass instead of the half filled one?
Why can't you put the right questions in order to get what you need to get helped into the game?

I have only good intentions, I am sorry if some of you got me all wrong.I am not the best mentor but I think that I have accumulated some experience at my level, our game is dynamic because of that too, whats good for me at my level/play-style might not work for you and vice-versa, however I still keep my words.

I think the format now at least gives people a chance to loot a big pointer, also the rewards are kinda nice with ammo for progress also. Mostly the high dps guys are going to win, but at least format now allows everyone (however slim) a chance to get there.

As for previous post, is just have seen time after time people calling each other out in forum (played only x years, 1 uber ever, etc). Not a dig at anyone as happens often when stuff gets heated in forum, or is vodka night and woman away :D. Just thought a bit of perspective sometimes helps, we all here for same main reason thats the game :).

PS:- Messi getting up to where you have in time you done it is bloody impressive man :), gl in the event.

... 1, 2, 3, 4 up to 79 where I sit today, more or less dormant out of pure frustration.
I hear ya, this sounds so familiar. Was the same for me. Figured what the hell, if I got this far lets get the Killstrike and then I'll decide what to do next. Maybe go hunt kerbs... :)

After lvl 80 something changed. Suddenly I realized I can actually break even if I try hard and squeeze the last remaining MU out of the game.

I have no idea if this is something universal or maybe it's different for everyone.

Back