Buying: Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator

madstorm

Alpha
Society
Kingsajz
MADSTORM
If you have this one for sell, let me know in game please.

Adjusted, Improved, and Modified Excavators are all on Caly Auction atm.

You could try contacting the seller via Player Register or PCF maybe?

GL :)

Thanks for suggestion, I've tried, but not success so far, so keep looking for another chance :)

Thanks for linking it. I've seen it, also saw it few weeks ago on the AH, where was no bids, because price seems to be too high.

Thanks for linking it. I've seen it, also saw it few weeks ago on the AH, where was no bids, because price seems to be too high.

Agree w/ you there m8, I know this isn't a pricecheck but +3k seems steep for something that's only slightly more eco than the TT drill.

Agree w/ you there m8, I know this isn't a pricecheck but +3k seems steep for something that's only slightly more eco than the TT drill.

its 228 % of the speed when caly tt driller is 100 %, thats why....

I'll admit when I sold it (less than 3k), I'd seen them going on auction for about 2.75k. Seems like there might be some uptick in demand lately, so I could still see some justification for 3k, but I'd consider that the upper limit too. They're also popping up on auction more too now compared to when I as buying, so it can be worthwhile to wait and see.

where are you adjusted hoover? :laugh:

Back