Auktuma's Crafting Service

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
(see some intro on the post below)

Level 13 Finder Amplifier (L)​
On your service will be Supreme Master (=level 93) Attachment Engineer.
It will be used high QR (QR93+) blueprint to craft named item bringing us to top luck expected (=blueprint is "maxed" - 95%)
To take my service you will need to provide all needed materials for the craft. What are these?
To simplify calculations I will ask you to provide amounts listed on the print plus metal or energy residue as filler to have amplifiers at full TT:
3 x Azzurdite Ingots
4 x Enhanced Talytic Converters
17 x Ganganite Ingots
1 x Redulite Ingots
680 x Surveying Probes
per each crafting click

plus

280 PED of metal/energy residue per each amplifier expected on craft (averagely one portion per 3 clicks)

Real data after my pre-test runs on crafting Level 13 Finder Amplifiers:
Last 725 clicks on that print brought me 256 Level 13 Finder Amplifiers (L) with the cost 124.77% (monthly average on markup is 127.72% meaning ~3% profit).
Very last 192 clicks on the print brought me 71 amplifiers with the cost at 119.52%.

725 clicks on test is just initial experience to base on - I'm sure during service there could be achieved better results on long. And that abilities will be offered to you.

This service won't be free of charge - you will have whole output of the craft (amplifiers, returned and remaining materials and residue, precious stones and blueprints if looted) but I will ask you to share some part of your profit if we will succeed (lesser part of it; <30% leaving you 70%+; agreed before craft). How I calculate it? As a profit will stand the difference of market value of output of craft versus market value of input.

I will be able to offer you collateral for your materials provided (up to 200-300k PED)

Feeling lucky you could ask me to do even a single click, but I highly recommend to collect materials for longer runs, 100+(150+) clicks due to higher chance to have compensatory HOFs.
I wont be able yet to provide you with any guarantees for profitable run - we will pray for Lootius to bless our craft. (I have plans and ideas to introduce compensations on bad runs later using my part of profit, just that depends on some factors I could not now predict - it will depend on how service will go).

Currently I wont be able to provide you strong evidence on how crafting is going (etc twitch.tv) and. thus, will be limited to those who able to trust me presenting true results of craft.

I will provide also service of crafting of needed Enhanced Talytic Converters (I have 100QR print to craft it and I'm Arch Master (=level 89) Metal Engineer). For this craft you will need to provide per click:
4 x GeoTrek Hardened Enbolts
1 x Simple III Plastic Springs
2 x Terrudite Ingots

(for info on approx how many clicks you will need to get needed amount of Talytic converters I say that on last 910 clicks on the print I've produced 1860 converters with cost at ~365%)
Cost for the service will be considered upon request.

If you won't have even GeoTrek Hardened Enbolts - this service could be provided also (I have 100QR print and high skills to craft it). You will need to provide me with:
5 x High Grade Plugs
1 x Putty
per click on print. For info how many clicks you will need approx to get needed amount of items: last 5463 clicks on print provided 2784 Enbolts with cost at ~430%

If you won't have even High Grade Plugs - this service could be provided also (I have 100QR print and high skills to craft it). You will need to provide me with:
1 x Ignisium Ingots
2 x Melchi Crystals
per click on print. For info: last 8402 clicks on print provided 22926 HG Plugs with cost at ~280%

Crafting services to promote community events​

I wish to promote community events by offering free of charge rare/unique crafts provided to event organizers upon request. I will require that events should be announced somewhere publicly and I prefer to promote non-profit seeking events. As well I should be able to read rules and ideas of these to suggest anything to fit spirit of event. The list of items open for craft could be long and I'm sure we could consider specific crafts with event organizers.

Etc. I mind Ankitus armor could be "locked" to appear on market just through prizes on events.
Cars, textures, tailored items and many more items could be asked to be crafted for your events. Not excluded on promoting some cool events I will even donate items, not just offer it at craft cost. Feel free to contact me.

Other crafting services​

If you are looking for rare Ghoul, Phantom, Zombie, Trooper, Vindicator, Expedition, Dragon Armors
contact me with your materials - major of these crafts I offer free of charge.

Last edited:
Hey hey hey, fellow Entropians,

some of you probably know me and some of you see my name for the first time. It probably will be right thing before offering some services here to introduce myself. It's for you to know what to expect taking my services, to model perspectives of your life in communication with me through the services provided.

Thus, I have born in Entropia Universe (Project Entropia) in November 2003 and almost since the beginning I dedicated myself into manufacturing. During my life in EU I have played many roles and styles on trying to find out which ones are most close to my spirit. That's what really we all do in our life - we search for our most joyful path, direction, for our spot within the Space and community. Though I’ve picked manufacturer as my main, but still I have tasted almost every profession in game a bit just to know better what life players are living there, tasted various directions to pick my respect level towards “habitants” on these and to model communications, as well as to know in depth what Virtual Reality means to us, what are abilities, what could be our dreams, expectations, how to balance virtual and real. I should mention many faults have happened while me fluctuating from role to role from style to style - 1000 excuses :/. Some debts are written on my bone.

Step by step, I have found that guardian style is most acceptable for me. That's fight against cartels, against unfair exploiting (especially against exploiting "kids" of EU), against unfair exchange of valuables, against greed, disrespect, against jealousy and so on. It happened by offering alternative services, by donations towards healthy services provided by others, by promoting idols of EU, by donations to point towards specific directions. So many forms exist to "communicate" with outer world and share good mood/optimism (my wish) without any p2p chat. I'm worshiper of incognito mode - so my major inputs (donations) were predefined to go unnoticed, with no feeling of debt attached on “co-traveller”.

Guardian needs to be strong enough to offer sufficient protection to community. I have invested loads of time and huge funds into skilling/skills and abilities (blueprints). Currently I’m one of top crafters in EU on skills and blueprint count; not so long ago I have announced on PCF reaching level 100 on crafting profession. It could be surprising despite high skills and abilities, you could not see me very active on craft – I’m guardian and if there is not so high demand for my services – guardian sleeps :). It means probably that things go ok or you got lost after too much mess around to locate what’s wrong, what help to ask. I always preferred your initiative on pointing to problems to solve on crafting.

The services offered above are my new initiative I wish to test and these will be shut down or modified if sufficient negative impacts detected. I’m not so addicted on profit making just I wish to see good healthy balancing of interests while you exploring new abilities opened for you. With the services I offer my skills to serve you directly. I will be open for discussions on how we could all come to win-win-win-win (material_supplier-crafter-item_user-media_provider) or win-win-win-win-win (material_supplier-crafter-intermediator-item_user-media_provider) or even 5x(6x)win solutions offering special events for community using our “profits”.

Auk

Never met Auktuma in person or traded with him, but I only heard great things about him from people I trust a lot, so, no matter how low importance that carries, he has my full recommendation.

Auktuma has crafted a few items for me which was Very Fast and Professional.

Good Luck with your service.

Never met Auktuma in person or traded with him, but I only heard great things about him from people I trust a lot, so, no matter how low importance that carries, he has my full recommendation.

Thanks

Auktuma has crafted a few items for me which was Very Fast and Professional.

Good Luck with your service.

Thanks

Bump it up. Any questions?

None, just want to say, in terms of collateral. I would trust you Auk.

A long time ago I use to supply you with certain ores on a weekly basis, and I was buying vrx2ks and 3ks from you. I remember on my birthday, this was back in the day before i really used mining amps, you gave me a free amp as a weeee birthday present!

Just want to say thank you again!

Rgds

Ace

just want to say, in terms of collateral. I would trust you Auk.

Thanks. Trust is hard part to achieve, especially for to trust higher valuables, but things go way easier for team/partners when we could trust each other to the level.

A long time ago I use to supply you with certain ores on a weekly basis, and I was buying vrx2ks and 3ks from you. I remember on my birthday, this was back in the day before i really used mining amps, you gave me a free amp as a weeee birthday present!

Just want to say thank you again!

Rgds

Ace

Good memories. Thanks. I wished you HOF using this but Lootius was on vac that day. :)

There was long period when I've been addicted to gift ppl on their BDays. Even random players around me in the room. Input into good mood.

On topic:

Up to 580 Enhanced Talytic Converters I could sell @300% (below previous announced average; was good craft) to requestor of craft of Level 13 Finder Amplifiers.
If no requests per 2-3 days, I think I will craft Level 13s on it myself.

I remember seeing Auktuma spam chat back in 2004-5 at old school Port Atlantis.

He's been around forever, very friendly guy, you can trust him! :wtg:

I remember seeing Auktuma spam chat back in 2004-5 at old school Port Atlantis.

He's been around forever, very friendly guy, you can trust him! :wtg:

Ty :)

Great amps: "Exclusive Amps by Fargen - Facebook" :p
Looking one for my Guitar-106

Cetus

Cetus Arms and Helm (M,L) requested. Rare craft, hard to get it on market. I accepted to serve.
After some analysis of costs requestor got ready to pay risk (interval of 120-160%).

We resulted:
Cetus Arm Guards (M,L) - cost this time was at 106.5% (on first click; gratz to us!)
Cetus Helmet (M,L) - cost this time was at 123.7% (on 3rd click; good return on materials on first 2 clicks, gratz to us!)

+ lucky tip to have both actors happy, hehe. Cheerz for input, sir Maiden!

Thanks for the crafting today Auk :)

Went to look, Most are in good supply, some missing a few parts. but a great selection of armor sets there... Very nice.

Also very nice place with the looted parts as well :)

Thanks for the crafting today Auk :)

Thank you, sir! Good time we hit for the craft of phantoms. Two businessmen got to happy. +rep

Went to look, Most are in good supply, some missing a few parts. but a great selection of armor sets there... Very nice.

Also very nice place with the looted parts as well :)

hey mate. Cetus request using this crafting service and my offer of Cetus (since today) at my armor shopping center are two different options you have to get your Cetus armors set. And yeah, I try to help hunters on selling their looted (L) armors almost without profit for me. Today I have moved like 2-3k ped of looted armors to my shop. Happy hunters I hope were getting their PEDs unfrozen for next turn.
Have a good weekend!

Phantom (Fan Tom on hunt)

Heya,
some adrenaline we had this evening on crafting Phantoms.

1. I have started with Phantom Harness (M) craft:

1st click = near success (2 rugaritz ingots went to air)
2nd click = near success (next 2 rugaritz ingots went to air).
stressing both, crafter and requestor...
3rd click --> finally it appeared!
(cost ~TT+305; that's below last sold on market [TT+400]; seems even after average luck it's still win)

2. Arm Guards:

1st = near success (rugaritz ingot returned!)
2nd = near success (wow! rugaritz ingot returned after this click as well!)
3rd = fail :/ Grrrrrrrrrrr
(stressing ...)
4th = near success
5th = near success (bad bad...)
6th ----> Finally!
(cost wasn't attractive - TT+218 (though last arms sold in AH at ~TT+220))

3. Thigh Guards (M):

1st = Yay!!!! Thighs! :)
(cost ~TT+45)

Much stress it has been for us but on summary we had two happy men ;)

Happy 2 men once again :)

Good evening clicking to get phantoms we had:

Phantom T high Guards (M) - crafted on first click
Phantom Arm Guards (M) - crafted on second click (one rugaritz returned on near success)
Phantom G loves M - crafted on first click
Phantom F ace Guard - crafted on second cLick; 1 rugaritz got returned on near success!

4 rugaritz = 4 parts crafted --> probably it was my top craft on phantoms.

AmaZing (+amaZung +amaZang) evening. Great time picked to request crafting.

Thank you, sir James!

17.35 smileys remaining to share - visit me at Argus :D

:)4u, Reader

btw surprisingly no1 requesting level 13 amps to craft - I have "requested" it myself and 2 last times were ~success (116% --> sold at ~125%, 126% --> sold @~126%). There is risk, for sure, but it isn't high I'm sure. But I respect your choice to stand away. Peace. Always peace. :)

Hey!, This might be a bit off topic but i highly suggest you to start streaming when you do this service, it would bring you a ton new customers. Trusting a crafter to give back all loot when u cannot see the return is a big risk. I would use your service if you decided to stream it.

anyway just wanted to share my though about it, i wish you the best of luck with the service!

Regards,

Tuxxen

Hey!, This might be a bit off topic but i highly suggest you to start streaming when you do this service, it would bring you a ton new customers. Trusting a crafter to give back all loot when u cannot see the return is a big risk. I would use your service if you decided to stream it.

anyway just wanted to share my though about it, i wish you the best of luck with the service!

Regards,

Tuxxen

Hi. Thanks for your suggestion. I thought about that, just I wish to test something different on start. I offer top features and I was looking for most brave representatives of our community, for idols. I haven't much time to share yet for massive. There could be some requirements for next step. I'm sorry. The help is already expensive to provide. To build trust there is need for both sides to do input. I think I offer value. It's my input.
But I hear you. I have plans. Though recently it's not so good period. Period of doubts. I hope we will get to good solution.

Thanks for your input. Healthy.
+rep

Last edited:
Hey idk If I ever want to or it's worth it but just curious if I were to tier my mod 2350 to tier 1. I know you offered tiering services before but what kind of TT would I get back from the entropedia 474.39tt and 538ped cost after markup? Ok I just saw you can get up to 25.16% of materials back for Tier 1. Hehe I'm reading the Tiering posts and saw

#50 2015 03 21: Modified EMT kit Ek-2350 T0.9 --> T1.0 with 10.14% TT of materials returned (of max 25.29%)

even with max thats still like 400ped cost and idk if tier 1 would help that much.

Last edited:
Back