OLA43 Mining Event : TAXBACK + JACKPOT!

get that jackpot! bump

Global on my land!
Azur pearls, Typonolic, Gazzurdite, Narcanisum, Ignisium, Lytairian, Dianum, Zinc can all be found.

Density is down even further and the exarosaur are gone.

global 68 ped and you are the virtual winner of the Jackpot!

emptier than ever. Good mining land. Jackpot + taxback.

bump for Mining event

Mining event bump

Bump for mining event.

Bump for mining event

The highest loot posted here within the time limit and the sequential rules wins the Jackpot

Is it just me or did you add a few words in there recently? :rolleyes:

Just to clarify, what is all that is required to win the progressive jackpot?

The rules state: "The highest loot posted here within the time limit and the sequential rules wins the Jackpot"

Does that mean that the highest single loot during the event times wins the jackpot? Or does it mean that I have to be level 2 according to the sequential rules to win the jackpot? Or what?

This used to be one of my favorite mining areas back in the day. :ahh:

My understanding would be that to be in the running for the jackpot, someone would either have to get a larger amount that's still in the level one category than my current amount, or they could first get a smaller level one category than me and then get a level two since I don't have one listed yet. Someone coming in with a 1000ped HoF without anything else wouldn't qualify.

I'm curious too if I was reading into everything as intended.

Yes KingOfAces is absolutely right.

sequential ..

So to get the jackpot now: get an 68 ped global in level 1 and make sure to keep below 100 ped, a global in level 2 without one in level 1 does not count.

if KingOfAces wants the jackpot back if someone globals between 68 and 100 ped, he needs to global at level 2, so between 100 and 200 ped.

Last edited:
Bumping this fine mining event. 68 ped global and that jackpot is virtually yours.. (if noone else globals higher)

Bumping it to the top

Bump this mining event.

Bump it bump it

so i guess it doesn't count because of the rules :scratch2:

140ped lytair

so i guess it doesn't count because of the rules :scratch2:

140ped lytair

Sadly it doesn't . But nice Find! Gratz!

bump bump bump

Bumper bumper bumper

bumper bumper bump

Bumper for event

bump it to the top

bump to the top

bump to the top

bump it back to the top

bump it back to the top

ola43resourcemap.jpg

bump it to the top

Back