We need more people to this :)
C'mon ladies and gents join the petition

Signed ...... KrupT KrupT RaveR

Signed
Gaina messi91 cristi

Agreed.

Aj the-unknown Henry

list updated thank you! Keep coming, all good fellow Entropians

For pills, only, i would like to allow them to be refined in same TT value of Unniversal Ammo.
By extent, same for not full TT L rings, or make them tradeable and introduce decay.
For starter pack items, i see that as an exploit and nothing should be done cause you shouldn' be able to buy more than 1 of each kind at max to begin with.

The single reason Im guessing some things are not possible to TT and not usable is that the chances to depo and to have the chance of those Amazing items that has been looted has to come at a risk. The option to make a strict depo and get golden shiny Little peds is still there and if you dont like the disposition then thats maybe a better option.

Im guessing boxes has made depos maintain or increase in volumes since to me its a very nice idea to begin with, you still getting value ingame and have a very high chance of looting great stuff.

I knwo this was made as a petition and Im totally on the wrong Place but felt I wanted to ventilate my opinion :)

//ALZ

Reactions: DoA
thanks for your comments and suggestions, but pls if you like to sign this petition make it clear at the end of your post with your full in game avatar name. Positive comments appreciated but make it "sign" clear.

I popped so many pills I am hiding from the family behind trees. I need serious help, got the shakes now.

"SIGN" Amen Cool Breeze Blackheart

please do something to unstick pills to us! yellow pills.. auto loot pills..etc!

Agreed.. All pills should be trade-able to other players and TT.

Sean Rocket Connors

The single reason Im guessing some things are not possible to TT and not usable is that the chances to depo and to have the chance of those Amazing items that has been looted has to come at a risk. The option to make a strict depo and get golden shiny Little peds is still there and if you dont like the disposition then thats maybe a better option.

That's exactly what I said some time back; we have two deposit options:
- "risk free one" (buy peds) and even "risk and fee free" (buy ammo or refill pack)
- "gambling" via boxes, where you may end up with items valuing hundreds or thousands of peds, but where (in order to keep both options balance) you may also end up with less than desirable items

Expecting that in the worst case scenario to TT anything and just get all your money in UA (so no risk), but also to have the chance to get a free item worth hundreds or thousands of PEDs is simply not realistic and not in line with the other options.

I'm bringing this petition back on the top and waiting you to join :)

Yes i want to join and sign this ! I have thousands of peds locked in X and Y neuro stims. While the X stims offer some value in return to the 5 ped each 30 minutes the Y stims make ZERO difference. I used them the last 10 hours on buff cooldown and tryed really hard to find a justification doing this. But nada, nothing, it didn't matter at all if the buff was on or not. The hp regen is such a hillarious stat, if you dont grind punys it make no difference. The 12 hp are ok but in the whole 10 hours i had no situation where those 12 hp would have save my life. The runspeed is good, but if you stand in a spot and grind mobs it make also no sense. The whole pill make no sense just piling up thousands of peds. Same for adj loot pills, if you buy boxes every month you cant grind them off even if you use them on cooldown, same for 10% exp buff for 1 hour but the last one cost only 1 pec and not 5 ped.

I dont mind getting stuff that i can't TT and have to use up, but i dare to ask for buffs that give a stronger feedback on how powerful it feels to use them. Y, Y2, B and C stims are horrible, mindark do a quick check and see how much of the yellow hp buff pills wander strait into TT to realize how disliked this buffs are.

Get creative !

Sib requirement for Guns/Faps dropped by 5 levels for 30 min = 5 Ped

25% to all evading professions for 30 min 5 ped

Attack range increase 30% (dosn't work after 180m)

10 Hp / sec for 30 minutes for 5 ped. This makes 18k hp wich is 36 hp/pec (and that only if you dont count in overheal) if you compare it with your mission galactica chip eco thats a good deal for you! Nobody hated the 10hp/sec pills only the greedy 1 minute duration (or was it even less??) which sucked.

In general all pill durations below 30 minutes suck, even 30 minutes is meek 1 hour would be much better.
I want a low chance of creature controll capsules in strong boxes for big shared loot mobs
Make consumeable items for one time use that open the auction or your storage
Spenders dont mind to spend , as long the forced up buffs are somehow useful and make your avatar feel stronger when used.

The problem of disliked stuff rotting in storage and piling up in huge ped graves will just become more serious in the future because the mountains get higher and higher and so does the frustration of your loyal spenders. Not the 10 - 15% of untradeable stuff in strong boxes is the problem but how the perception of the community is about the usefulness of those contents.

Dear mindark, think hard and make us some buffs and stuff that amaze us. Sticking to Y pills will just get you sour customers and if the value of the rings drop even more your boxes wont sell that good anymore.

list updated waiting for more signatures! Pease join

[STRIKE]add my name to petition Max Hec Walker[/STRIKE]

^Forget it. Not asking to join a 3rd time! :scratch2:

Last edited:
add me!

Marco Monte Montecalvo

Agreed, let me refine em into shrapnel.

Yeah..

This has to happen. I hope Mindark makes this happen sooner than later.

Add me!

Justin Gamer Espozito

Realistically, if they make the current ones tradeable they will lose money. Sometimes I end up with 400 ped worth of pills when I have bought less than that so - moving forward they might make them 1 pec so you can trade them maybe? I just use them but the fireworks are the ones that bug me. I see no sense in having to TT so many of them.

Realistically, if they make the current ones tradeable they will lose money. Sometimes I end up with 400 ped worth of pills when I have bought less than that so - moving forward they might make them 1 pec so you can trade them maybe? I just use them but the fireworks are the ones that bug me. I see no sense in having to TT so many of them.

They wont lose money if they just make them grindable into ammo.. then they collect 10% of all that locked ped that they would never get anyways.. its a win win.

They wont lose money if they just make them grindable into ammo.. then they collect 10% of all that locked ped that they would never get anyways.. its a win win.

Yup that's the point here :yup: and it was about time to bring it up again!

Join our petition by post with your full in game avatar name

Thank you

Add me too please (any form is good, doesn't matter tradeable or refinable to universal ammo):

Luke Szalu Ace

Please add my name: Sir Matt Copping

this is a RCE, all items should be tradable!

Refine them.

Add me: DJ KAppY STAR

I don't know why you people are so happy to want to get it converted directly into UA, especially if your into melee or crafting. At least if it gets converted into shrapnel, then you can tt it and get your money back, or sell it to another player who will convert it to UA and use it and get your money back.

If it gets converted to UA, that's it your stuck with burning it up whether you want to or not. You can't trade UA so you're back to square one with your money stuck in UA. You explain that if it gets converted to UA MA will get a cut as it gets used. The same can be said about shrapnel, people buy shrapnel to convert to UA all the time, it will get used up eventually. People say, well someone could just buy boxes to farm rings. So what, they are already doing that, MA get's their cut coming and going no matter what and they won't be able to take money out for months anyway the way the withdrawl process works. Its not like they will buy boxes, tt the shrapnel and withdrawl that moment and get their money right away to buy more boxes, there is a lot of friction in the depo withdraw process that will reduce the desire to do that.

Back