Question: Petition for boost pills

Sign me in:

Glorta GoNi Nicestyle

Let pills be convertable to Uni Ammo

Not only pills, please everything that comes with boxes should be convertable to Uni Ammo or sellable.

Update:

It took me a some effort, but I got an "answer" about Y and Y2 pills. I hope it helps :)

But as stated, we are aware of current situation regarding these Strongbox items and we do have plans to make sure that these have similar options to the current ring refining feature.

add me please. Nitro SC Nitro

there's a bunch of people who posted on the other petition thread.. perhaps add them

totally agree, put me in
Bamboocha Bamb00cha BH

Update:

It took me a some effort, but I got an "answer" about Y and Y2 pills. I hope it helps :)

But as stated, we are aware of current situation regarding these Strongbox items and we do have plans to make sure that these have similar options to the current ring refining feature.

I wonder if this carries any weight.. it was almost two months ago

add me. We need to create a drug smuggling and distribution network in this game.

I wonder if this carries any weight.. it was almost two months ago

Don't expect it anytime soon. I think they have to figure out how to cover the hole in cashflow, that these probably hundreds of thousands PED TT trash converted to ammo will create.

Don't expect it anytime soon. I think they have to figure out how to cover the hole in cashflow, that these probably hundreds of thousands PED TT trash converted to ammo will create.

*Insert any ped blowing shoot'em up event
Bound items now convertible to uni ammo

Problem solved..
1)the hardcore people will most likely blow it back into the system at the event or otherwise
2)players who maybe read about the release can possibly come back to the game creating
a) the return of players who previously stopped playing.. creating more EU business
b) of course people who withdraw a little bit (if it even reaches the withdraw min.)

In the end they create happy players, the possible return of players while balancing free ped back into the system.

*Insert any ped blowing shoot'em up event
Bound items now convertible to uni ammo

Problem solved..
1)the hardcore people will most likely blow it back into the system at the event or otherwise
2)players who maybe read about the release can possibly come back to the game creating
a) the return of players who previously stopped playing.. creating more EU business
b) of course people who withdraw a little bit (if it even reaches the withdraw min.)

In the end they create happy players, the possible return of players while balancing free ped back into the system.

Conversion for spring mayhem, great! But....this is MA after all and they don't often come out smart or reasonable or logical ;) *Insert Deadpet joke here*

EDIT: Compet*

i see most of you argue that they should be refined into ammo, i dont see any problem whit this, but i hope MA will not be stupid enaugh to make them tradable

the pro players that would buy them, would buy them at a markup where they would benefit from it, and you might be happy to get maybe 20 peds per pill, but since it is beneficial to the pro, thats the money he would pull out of the game from having that pill, so in the long run you would just harm yourself

April bump for refining bound items

After 15.15.3 VU this Petition is no longer needed With a big thank you to MA and to you all who signed! Enjoy your refined pills!!!! :yay:

Back