Question: Petition for boost pills

I don't know why you people are so happy to want to get it converted directly into UA, especially if your into melee or crafting. At least if it gets converted into shrapnel, then you can tt it and get your money back, or sell it to another player who will convert it to UA and use it and get your money back.

If it gets converted to UA, that's it your stuck with burning it up whether you want to or not. You can't trade UA so you're back to square one with your money stuck in UA. You explain that if it gets converted to UA MA will get a cut as it gets used. The same can be said about shrapnel, people buy shrapnel to convert to UA all the time, it will get used up eventually. People say, well someone could just buy boxes to farm rings. So what, they are already doing that, MA get's their cut coming and going no matter what and they won't be able to take money out for months anyway the way the withdrawl process works. Its not like they will buy boxes, tt the shrapnel and withdrawl that moment and get their money right away to buy more boxes, there is a lot of friction in the depo withdraw process that will reduce the desire to do that.

We're not "happy" with it.. we're trying to compromise!

I don't know why you people are so happy to want to get it converted directly into UA, especially if your into melee or crafting. At least if it gets converted into shrapnel, then you can tt it and get your money back, or sell it to another player who will convert it to UA and use it and get your money back.

If it gets converted to UA, that's it your stuck with burning it up whether you want to or not. You can't trade UA so you're back to square one with your money stuck in UA. You explain that if it gets converted to UA MA will get a cut as it gets used. The same can be said about shrapnel, people buy shrapnel to convert to UA all the time, it will get used up eventually. People say, well someone could just buy boxes to farm rings. So what, they are already doing that, MA get's their cut coming and going no matter what and they won't be able to take money out for months anyway the way the withdrawl process works. Its not like they will buy boxes, tt the shrapnel and withdrawl that moment and get their money right away to buy more boxes, there is a lot of friction in the depo withdraw process that will reduce the desire to do that.

Whatever Mac, we just trying to bring the subject in MA's attention. Shrapnel or UA, as Goni said we're trying to compromise it. But they need to release all those PED's that are sitting in storage right now.
List updated once more. Thanks guys and girls

Once more b.u.m.p. and all are welcome to sign this petition

This simply does not make sense am afraid according to my opinion. That is the only real gamble that you are taking while purchasing the boxes, so why would they put something of value ( aka rings) without having any incentive of having to do so. What would stop a person from depositing tens of k's of dollars and just withdrawing it with no loss at all with possibility to make thousands of peds.

The way it is setup, they can deny it being gambling by providing u with full tt compensation. The caveat is that u might not want to use that tt (which now u'r forced to) with the chance of looting something good.

You might want to have the cake and eat it too but the world does not work that way, especially around EU :)

Good Luck trying of course.

This simply does not make sense am afraid according to my opinion. That is the only real gamble that you are taking while purchasing the boxes, so why would they put something of value ( aka rings) without having any incentive of having to do so. What would stop a person from depositing tens of k's of dollars and just withdrawing it with no loss at all with possibility to make thousands of peds.

The way it is setup, they can deny it being gambling by providing u with full tt compensation. The caveat is that u might not want to use that tt (which now u'r forced to) with the chance of looting something good.

You might want to have the cake and eat it too but the world does not work that way, especially around EU :)

Good Luck trying of course.

The gamble would still be recycling 90% of what you get (ammo) into the system.

And add me to the list of support please!

The gamble would still be recycling 90% of what you get (ammo) into the system.

90% is imo not enough. Why would they want to give 90% when they are enjoying 0% as of now?

90% is imo not enough. Why would they want to give 90% when they are enjoying 0% as of now?

I'm confused by your percentages... as of now you get 85-90% uni ammo. Letting us destroy pills and non full TT rings would open it to a higher % of uni ammo. This greater amount of ammo is now a greater amount of ammo that must be used (allowing MA to make more $$). Not only this, but more boxes will certainly be bought making MA more $.

I'm confused by your percentages... as of now you get 85-90% uni ammo. Letting us destroy pills and non full TT rings would open it to a higher % of uni ammo. This greater amount of ammo is now a greater amount of ammo that must be used (allowing MA to make more $$). Not only this, but more boxes will certainly be bought making MA more $.

Cycling universal ammo does not make MA more $$ unless it's an alternative to PED liability (i.e. when ammo has been created by converting shrapnel). This is a myth created by people who haven't thought things through. Divinity is correct.

I think divinity just owns rings and doesn't want them devalued :laugh:

Only those who overspent are here to put the idea down while the vast majority wants their ped unlocked.

Only those who overspent are here to put the idea down while the vast majority wants their ped unlocked.

This petition concern only boost pills! Those pills that are bound, not available for refining and un tradable. Nothing else!

We aren't asking or suggesting anything for rings!

This petition concern only boost pills! Those pills that are bound, not available for refining and un tradable. Nothing else!

We aren't asking or suggesting anything for rings!

People are adverse to it because more boxes will sell = more rings looted = devalued..

Grind up the bound pills!!

No, he's just capable of seeing the bigger picture. There are far wider consequences to risk-free (or reduced risk compared to currently) availability of unlimited rings than the value of any individual person's account.

I'd be extremely surprised if Divinity owns any unlimited rings at all, other than any he might have on his fingers for personal use.

The pills we're discussing were directly purchased.
Same as UL rings, Pets, Fireworks, etc... which can be TT'd and are worth far more to the "ped cycling" that some suspect a handful of players are doing. Nvm MA sits on withdrawls for months and still makes interest even off that.
So why aren't Fireworks, pets character, etc. character bound and not TT-able???

Regardless these pills should be at least ground-up for UA. (UA at the very least!)
As for the devalued rings, look at AH there's a pile of them, check trade chats too.
I dare say they've already greatly "devalued" from last year.
Partly from the unsellable masses of them already in game and from people thinking it's been 1 year... how long till MA's threat to impose that wear-decay... but hey that's the nature of this game.

Lets be real here, we're not talking about unbinding free stuff MA gave us...
(ie. Harrier armors, Lupus, Tommy Guns, Z12s, 10 pulses, Vivo S10, Arctic Helicopter/Truck, Hoverpod, etc.)
Its just pills directly bought same as all the other junk from strong boxes which can be traded/tt'd.

Sign me up for the petition.

Cause nothing bad if price on UL rings drops in my opinion, while on the other hand it seems very unfair for people to be stuck with pills and buffs they don't want in a RCE.

Jesse Asqius Crown

I tried very hard to get rid of some of the Y Pills over migration but the buffs they give made zero difference on my hunting turnover. I didn't heal less and i didn't die less often with the buff active than without it.

For 10 Ped every Hour (20 ped in combination with X Stims!) i expect something with more noteable impact on my
hunting performance as the current Y Stims deliver!

Runspeed dosn't do jack if you stand still in a herd of LT and tag them and the available alternatives are vast and easy obtainable for a faction of the cost of one day hunting on Y stims.

The Hp buff seem to make no notable difference and the regen stat i find myself is the most useless of all.

I dont care about X stims being untradeable or untradeable stims at all but the Y stim need to be replaced with something that feel strong and make me desire to spend it.

More Weapon range comes in mind with a hard cap on 180m for guns that already have a very long range
10% extra damage like the "11th dmg enhancer"
Flat level of Evade and Dodge
Skill gain bonus on defensive skills ?
Flat dmg protection ?
Heal over Time for 30 minutes ?

I know mindark can do better if they want to !

The current Y pills are liked like colera, and mindark can easily do something against it. So why arn't they acting ? It can't be in their best interest that those Y pills pile up and are not being used and people get sour over it.

Vacation or not this petition still need to go up again :)
Please join

Thinking more strongboxes would be sold if people could convert what they dont use to untradeable universal ammunition. More happy players, more money for Mind Ark.

#space_flight ~ connecting pilots with players traveling through space to other worlds

Let's get some new signatures, petition is getting stronger and we do hope for a change :yup:
Join us today

I can support putting the pills in a refiner to make them into UA.
In addition I would like to see the possibility of looting the pills from another player in PVP removed, I want to be able to bring my skill boosts etc to whichever planet I want.

Please, if want your avatar name to be listed in our petition write it in your post. Otherwise I can only consider your post as a comment.
Thanks

Please, if want your avatar name to be listed in our petition write it in your post. Otherwise I can only consider your post as a comment.
Thanks

Arangar Vagrant Melanwil

A good thing is also to spam MA of support case requesting these pills to be converted in UA.

A good thing is also to spam MA of support case requesting these pills to be converted in UA.

Nope! I don't think so it is the right way to ask something to change. There isn't any company who will think that as an acceptable way of complain or demand from playerbase nor MA.
Forum is what we have and that's the way we should use to ask this change, polite.

It's time to b.u. our petition
read opening post and join us!
thx

toni chiee lahderinne

marco monte montecalvo

Some names missing from petition on main page.

[STRIKE] #78 #105 - Max Hec Walker :yay: [/STRIKE]
#79 - 900 forest900 forest
#80 #72 #84 #91 #96 #97 #119 - Marco Monte Montecalvo (Marco's repost above got me noticing ;) )
#82 - Justin Gamer Espozito

Full avatar name still needed:
#46 - Kate Selene
#59 - Crystal Crissy

Others that commented but uncertain if they wanted to sign petition, hopefully they return and clarify:
#68 - xian
#69 - Aurora Linzey Zamperath
#110 - Yoshii Lem
#115 - NicoLePro

PS. I put the post# beside the names for double-checking.

^Forget it. Not asking to join a 3rd time! :scratch2:

Last edited:
Back