Question: Petition for boost pills

Haha yeah I posted a million times before he noticed me. I know a lot more people support this, speak out!

Commenting positive, doesn't mean to me you want to sign this petition! I mentioned this more than once.
Thank you for your concern but if anyone missing (as I do in some other lists) the simpliest thing is to repost (certain solution) than me searching back and forth whole thread.

To sign this petition please write you full avatar name :)

PS. if anyone want to start a new thread be my guest, just let me know and I ask mod's to lock this thread up.

signed!

should be extended to nun full TT (L) rings.

Since MU is being destroyed on (UL) rings those should be refinable/tt'able too.

So frustrating when my monthly depot is over n done with but i still sit on 1000+ peds of non usable / non tradable pills n rings.

At this stage I'd even accept a sort of penalty on the refinining process. Shrapnel refined to UA at 101%. Why not allow pills to be refined at 99% or even 95%.

There has got to be a better trade off between MA & playerbase on this one.

list updated
all are welcome pls sign up

Dawid Burks Bujak

Players also should be able to convert limited rings to universal ammo. I have over a dozen rings with tt below 10 ped and I can't do anything with this...

October's bump :) All welcome, pls join

signed! thousands of peds in useless pills.

petition list updated

Please add me to this list...would be great to get rid of the pills I don't use taking up space.
Darth Revan Reborn

Let's see if we can get some signs before the end of the month :)
We are in good number but need more
Please Join

Signed - Mike KingMike007 Hussey

One more time, let bring this up :)

We can do it!
We need more to sign this petition please :yay:

I appreciate buying autoloot pills from the TT, so thanks MA for that.

Sign me up for this petition. I have often wanted to buy sell trade or refine all these other boost pills. Yes.

Yes, make it happen. I will even accept it as a fraction of TT like 80% or 90%.

indeed, i am up for this!

add me to the list.

Sign me up.

I also think we should be able to refine multiple small skill pills into bigger ones. IE 100 x 10% gain for 1 hour = 1x 100% for 10 hours

Sign me up.

I also think we should be able to refine multiple small skill pills into bigger ones. IE 100 x 10% gain for 1 hour = 1x 100% for 10 hours

Ha! I think you just invented a whole new Profession! Pharmacist (or Alchemist?).

Refine a few pills of various types at once... result is a Super Pill that only lasts an hour???
Refine a few of sametype pills Results is lasts Longer???

Back