'Digital Donald Trump' Elected The First President of Virtual Reality - PR Newswire (press release)

News Bot

Guardian

[SIZE=-2]PR Newswire (press release)[/SIZE]

'Digital Donald Trump' Elected The First President of Virtual Reality
[SIZE=-1]PR Newswire (press release)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]About the President of VR and Election - Entropia Universe will become the first Virtual Reality platform and Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) to become self-governed by its user base. Mindark, the developer of the Entropia Universe will act as a ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=djpUUUMvQkrHDJM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

[SIZE=-2]PR Newswire (press release)[/SIZE]

'Digital Donald Trump' Elected The First President of Virtual Reality
[SIZE=-1]PR Newswire (press release)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]About the President of VR and Election - Entropia Universe will become the first Virtual Reality platform and Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) to become self-governed by its user base. Mindark, the developer of the Entropia Universe will act as a ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dkKiW7gW1NKw33M&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Fire this PR firm. They are so ridiculously out of touch its not even funny.

Maybe. The Donald trump reference clearly an attempt at seo.

I was about to say. Whatever one might think of ND and his newly appointed function (I'm positive), the style of these announcements is doing more damage than good.

This is probably one of these most insulting ways to introduce someone. Is this the title he picked for himself?

Trump is a dick but if he gets into power at least it's because millions of dicks voted for him, ND is self appointed so he's more like Castro or Kim Jong-un :)

Trump is a dick but if he gets into power at least it's because millions of dicks voted for him, ND is self appointed so he's more like Castro or Kim Jong-un :)

more Sepp Blatter, elections with no one standing against him (of course until the recent events)

This is probably one of these most insulting ways to introduce someone. Is this the title he picked for himself?

It's paid article written by the PR agency, certainly it couldn't pass him before the publication, could it? What one sees as insulting, other might see as glorifying. Not to mention, there is no such thing as bad PR.

It's paid article written by the PR agency, certainly it couldn't pass him before the publication, could it? What one sees as insulting, other might see as glorifying. Not to mention, there is no such thing as bad PR.

Oh, there is very definitely such a thing as bad PR...

Sure we all have a different perspective, but that is why I ask if this is the name he chose for himself, because if so, that says a LOT. :laugh:

Reactions: Mac
Indeed...to choose to ASSociate oneself with a laughingstock like Trump is hardly putting the best foot forward. And since ND evidently selected this title for himself for the publication, I can only shake my head or deliver myself a facepalm.

That's not the kind of PR *I* would want to be issuing! :hammer:

Reactions: Mac
Remember, there is no such thing as bad press.

Indeed...to choose to ASSociate oneself with a laughingstock like Trump is hardly putting the best foot forward. And since ND evidently selected this title for himself for the publication, I can only shake my head or deliver myself a facepalm.

That's not the kind of PR *I* would want to be issuing! :hammer:

Not really. This is ND's twisted sense of humour. He knows he has a long line of haters, he knows many people did not want him to win. He can take the shit and laugh it off.

If ND does everything himself, why pay to PR agency?
I think u guys are giving him too much credit there.

How long before we see presidential candidate hair stylist unlocks?
You get a bonus for killing them in PVP and taking their hair :D

Pardon me? I can't believe he is churning out these blurbs himself. The comparison in this way is cringe-worthy, toenail-curlingly inane. It seems out of character given his well-spoken presentation.

Not really. This is ND's twisted sense of humour. He knows he has a long line of haters, he knows many people did not want him to win. He can take the shit and laugh it off.

Wasn't much competition.:scratch2:

EDIT: don't get me wrong, I remember ND was always really nice to me. I am a CND baby, and he always tried to make time for me and my questions, just some random no name character with little bits of fertilizer and song requests. I'm more against the half-assed, shady way that MA conducted this entire thing.

Last edited:
Back