Easter Mayhem 2016 - Results

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
EST Heavy Infantry Commander Shaeng Shun wishes to recognize the following brave colonists for their assistance in retrieving Robot Data Storage units from the The Core.

Rank - Avatar Name - 20H Normalized Score - Reward

• 1st - Gaina Messi91 Cristi - 19786.98 - CDF XTLC 1000 + 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 2nd - Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo - 17086.88 - CDF XTLC 800 + 3000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 3rd - James Jimmy Stryker - 15461.85 - CDF XTLC 600 + 2000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 4th - Cerb Hulk Beris - 14992.88 - CDF XTLC 400 + 1000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 5th - Jorgen LightStar Eriksson - 13287.64 - CDF XTLC 200 + 500 PED Universal Ammo
  • 6th - Zina Zina Razvan - 13255.72 - 4000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 7th - Richman1 Richman1 Killer - 12862.47 - 3000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 8th - mg Joda VVV VVV - 12667.61 - 2000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 9th - Jenna Star Mercury - 12518.04 - 1000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 10th - Morgaine Morg Eveningstar - 12088.18 - 500 PED Universal Ammo
EST Heavy Infantry Commander Shaeng Shun would like to extend the gratitude of the CDF to all the colonists who assisted us with this latest mission. The DSUs recovered from the Core assisted us in reaching the RX cache before the robots. However, by the time our recovery team reached the site, scans revealed that the cache had already been destroyed, possibly by a mining drill. Nevertheless, all fragments of the cache have been recovered to determine if any useful data can be salvaged.

Originally Posted Here

Are any of these people Cat3 non-uberz?

Give me some hope!

And grats to the winners! Well deserved I'm sure! :yay:

wonder after few years of these "all got same changes" events been held, why not single one of them had people on winning places from lower "categories"

wonder after few years of these "all got same chances" events been held, why not single one of them had people on winning places from lower "categories"

Where did you hear that? DPS/Gear is 90% of the battle, the other 10% is luck.

However at least in some events they have some random good prizes for like #17th place, #24th place, etc but they didn't do that this time I guess.

Firstly, gratz to the 10 winners.

It took me 21 hours to get to 2,500 points where I then decided to stop. 99% was done in lvl 3, lvl 4 and Harbs in lvl 5. Highest DSU was 6.

So what do I take away from this?

1. Core is probably my favourite event. Don't ask why, it just is.
2. A lucky DSU or two can make all the difference.
3. I need to kill mobs about 5 times quicker in that 21 hours to have a chance at top 10 ;)
4. I will try again next year.

Ff

0x 5k, 0 x1k so far in EVERY Core event MA has ever had combined (and yes I've been top 3 DPS in all of them). I'm not even sure how to classify that as "luck". The winner had 1x5k and 2x1k from what I was told by him. I'm fairly certain that I was the only one without any 1k or 5k in the top 10.

Grats to the winners.

However at least in some events they have some random good prizes for like #17th place, #24th place, etc but they didn't do that this time I guess.

Yes i know dps is big part of it, but i guess none of the "lower cat" people are lucky ever since it's always same handfull on top. I'd like to see atleast few random people to get on top at times too from lvl 20-70s.

I personally only take part of the events cos avg loot is slightly better for me on those and it's good for lazy skilling. I was only running with ~80dps in lvl3 instance and after 25h i had ~2600points, barely hit the points for 2nd "freebie" ammo :D

0x 5k, 0 x1k so far in EVERY Core event MA has ever had combined (and yes I've been top 3 DPS in all of them). I'm not even sure how to classify that as "luck". The winner had 1x5k and 2x1k from what I was told by him. I'm fairly certain that I was the only one without any 1k or 5k in the top 10.

Grats to the winners.

If its a small comfort NONE that has shot terminator or borrowed any of my gear since this scoringsystem started has ever gotten a 5k pointer :)

Gz to all the winners, was a fun event after all!!

Gratz to the winners and thanks to the devs for publishing the results so quickly (must be new record).

I had fun and made a small profit, but would much rather events with different categories so lower-level players have a chance. I think one of the best ways to do it was the way Arkadia did Gold Rush 2015 with multiple instances but you could compete in any category regardless of your level.

Not that i went to participate cos i know how this usually rolls
But you can read somewhere on the event announcement that everyone had a fair chance.
But as it turns out the big points are looted on the bigger instances (as obviously expected)

Its just wrong to deceive people into thinking they had a chance.
Its both dps and luck based, mostly luck.

That was my comment on it ofc!
Gz to the winners

But you can read somewhere on the event announcement that everyone had a fair chance.

Oh okay.

That's hilarious. Even funnier than the presidential election :cool:

Oh okay.

That's hilarious. Even funnier than the presidential election :cool:

Im not sure if it was a player or Bertha announcing it.
But i did read it and found it funny :D
Cos if you look at it, the top 10 are players that did mostly instance 4-5

Obviously it makes sense to be like that in a way, higher dificulty, higher gain.
But it doesnt make sense to fool a lot of people into thinking they actually had a chance :laugh:

If its a small comfort NONE that has shot terminator or borrowed any of my gear since this scoringsystem started has ever gotten a 5k pointer :)

Gz to all the winners, was a fun event after all!!

Incorrect. Messi used it and did just fine (2x1k and 1x5k). You also got 1k's at least when you used it. There is no comfort in that.

I still look back to the FIRST core event where it was 70 hours unlimited. Somehow doing 67 hours and having 90 more globals than Stryker 294 vs 204ish, I managed to lose to him. No one else had over 150 globals in that event. There's no explaining the "luck" that allowed that to happen.

I guess VVV and I need more skills? lol

Its both dps and luck based, mostly luck.
Indeed!! If I would have been 'lucky' to get just one 5k pointer in this event, my score would put me in 3rd place!
Anyway, I'm happy with my normalized score of 11.5k points, and even more happier for having had good returns during this event! :)

Gz to winners!

Incorrect. Messi used it and did just fine (2x1k and 1x5k). You also got 1k's at least when you used it. There is no comfort in that.

I still look back to the FIRST core event where it was 70 hours unlimited. Somehow doing 67 hours and having 90 more globals than Stryker 294 vs 204ish, I managed to lose to him. No one else had over 150 globals in that event. There's no explaining the "luck" that allowed that to happen.

I'd be PRETTY PISSED if i had invested in the terminator stock and not be informed or get a gain of thise
Guess some guys need to revise their services :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gz for divinity and Terminator stock owners for 20-50% of the CDF 1k ? :laugh:

It was about globals or points? You won by having more peds in globals... :)

:D Well if everyone ran in and shot the exact same amount of mobs and ran the exact same amount of instances this would be more accurate statement as the looting of the items would be more fairly split evenly as a random chance.

The fact that it is 20 hours and you can run as many instances as you can and kill as many mobs as you can in that time makes it a illusion that you stand a chance against the ubers and makes that statement totally BS and ya I think Bertha Bot said that statement and we all know how we can trust fairness from the Robots.

Of course someone running these and killing 10x or more mobs compared to others will win. It is math pure and simple to see these events are run and controlled by ubers and anyone not an uber should just do something else as they just mathematically can't compete against them. Come back when you are uber then compete :D

On the other hand the loot is being cycled here so anyone not uber should just do them for loot and not give a rats arse about winning prizes. These events are designed that way for a reason, ubers depo massive amounts of cash so ya they will get more perks.

No 5K point loot for me ...

Just some low lvl statistics:

37 hours, cat3 evis + bosses, ~30k cycled, 5520 points total

DSU1: 620
DSU2: 122
DSU3: 51
DSU4: 34
DSU5: 10
DSU6: 11
DSU7: 3

:D Well if everyone ran in and shot the exact same amount of mobs and ran the exact same amount of instances this would be more accurate statement as the looting of the items would be more fairly split evenly as a random chance.

The fact that it is 20 hours and you can run as many instances as you can and kill as many mobs as you can in that time makes it a illusion that you stand a chance against the ubers and makes that statement totally BS and ya I think Bertha Bot said that statement and we all know how we can trust fairness from the Robots.

Of course someone running these and killing 10x or more mobs compared to others will win. It is math pure and simple to see these events are run and controlled by ubers and anyone not an uber should just do something else as they just mathematically can't compete against them. Come back when you are uber then compete :D

On the other hand the loot is being cycled here so anyone not uber should just do them for loot and not give a rats arse about winning prizes. These events are designed that way for a reason, ubers depo massive amounts of cash so ya they will get more perks.

By no means im upset btw :D
I didnt participate to win, i didnt even do the 20h if you check my tracker, it'll show you that.
I just stated the obvious that people shouldnt get their hopes high in vain
And that this format isnt still that benificial for all and giving all a fair chance

This is completely wrong! The event is all about the luck! Look at the top scorers. Star shooting termi at nr9. He had way more dps and mobs killed simply because of his gear and skills than 8 others in the top 10.

I am no uber but if i had 5k pointer looted in my first 20h i would be in place nr3 with half the dps star or messi had.

U may say ubers compete between them selves in top spots but honestly anyone and i mean anyone who looted a 5k pointer could be in that list. But i bet because of numerous reasons and 5k pointers being so rare you can see top where only 2-3 ppl got the 5k pointer, i bet way more than 2-3 x dsu 9 dropped.

/Soko

By no means im upset btw :D
I didnt participate to win, i didnt even do the 20h if you check my tracker, it'll show you that.
I just stated the obvious that people shouldnt get their hopes high in vain
And that this format isnt still that benificial for all and giving all a fair chance

Ya I just added my sense to the whole argument was all. If MA wanted something fair to everyone it should be based on kill number on a mob everyone can hunt in search for specific random loot. But MA would not make as much money then is all. So don't expect such events to exists to often or at all. MA is a business and they are in this to make money at the end of the day, not to be your friends and share their wealth with everyone fairly.

This is completely wrong! The event is all about the luck! Look at the top scorers. Star shooting termi at nr9. He had way more dps and mobs killed simply because of his gear and skills than 8 others in the top 10.

I am no uber but if i had 5k pointer looted in my first 20h i would be in place nr3 with half the dps star or messi had.

U may say ubers compete between them selves in top spots but honestly anyone and i mean anyone who looted a 5k pointer could be in that list. But i bet because of numerous reasons and 5k pointers being so rare you can see top where only 2-3 ppl got the 5k pointer, i bet way more than 2-3 x dsu 9 dropped.

/Soko

But your wrong also, star was running against other ubers to win you at lvl 20 with much less dps would never win unless you were extremely and ultimatly very unlikely to loot the required items that often. It does have some randomness and luck but in the end if they cycle the mobs 10x plus your rate, your chances are 10x plus less likely to compete with them. The luck factor is just a small percentage base no matter how you look at it.

Yes luck exists but against the ubers that luck will not hold much weight in competitions like this.

But your wrong also, star was running against other ubers to win you at lvl 20 with much less dps would never win unless you were extremely and ultimatly very unlikely to loot the required items that often. It does have some randomness and luck but in the end if they cycle the mobs 10x plus your rate, your chances are 10x plus less likely to compete with them. The luck factor is just a small percentage base no matter how you look at it.

Yes luck exists but against the ubers that luck will not hold much weight in competitions like this.

No you didnt get it at all. Its simply luck. Terminator can do 1.2m dmg in an hour. MM can do 950k dmg an hour. Now look at the top and you will see the guns that were used in the competition. I dont own any of thos guns, and i did 600-650k dmg an hour. Which is an average result. If you follow sales threads u will see that around 25% of guns for sale can pull thag dmg! Buy one of those guns and hope for luck and if u are granted - top10 is yours!

It must have been a pretty exciting competition for the Top10 gang. :cool:

Gratz to all the winners!

GZ to winners!

If anyone wants to give me that fresh CDF XTLC 600 I wouldn't be disappointed ;)

I only had time to do 13 runs in lvl 4 (evisc) and 5 (harbs) and only got about 2k points I think my highest dsu was a 5.

I knew the probability of me winning anything was low, but it was great skilling and although I didn't get any great loot, I think I pretty much broke even. Anytime I can play for 13 hours and cycle peds to get some concentrated skilling time in without having to depo for the privilege I am happy! Every event I can participate like that gets me closer to my goals :wtg:

EST Heavy Infantry Commander Shaeng Shun wishes to recognize the following brave colonists for their assistance in retrieving Robot Data Storage units from the The Core.

Rank - Avatar Name - 20H Normalized Score - Reward

• 1st - Gaina Messi91 Cristi - 19786.98 - CDF XTLC 1000 + 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 2nd - Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo - 17086.88 - CDF XTLC 800 + 3000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 3rd - James Jimmy Stryker - 15461.85 - CDF XTLC 600 + 2000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 4th - Cerb Hulk Beris - 14992.88 - CDF XTLC 400 + 1000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 5th - Jorgen LightStar Eriksson - 13287.64 - CDF XTLC 200 + 500 PED Universal Ammo
  • 6th - Zina Zina Razvan - 13255.72 - 4000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 7th - Richman1 Richman1 Killer - 12862.47 - 3000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 8th - mg Joda VVV VVV - 12667.61 - 2000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 9th - Jenna Star Mercury - 12518.04 - 1000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 10th - Morgaine Morg Eveningstar - 12088.18 - 500 PED Universal Ammo
EST Heavy Infantry Commander Shaeng Shun would like to extend the gratitude of the CDF to all the colonists who assisted us with this latest mission. The DSUs recovered from the Core assisted us in reaching the RX cache before the robots. However, by the time our recovery team reached the site, scans revealed that the cache had already been destroyed, possibly by a mining drill. Nevertheless, all fragments of the cache have been recovered to determine if any useful data can be salvaged.

Originally Posted Here

Lol :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Back