First Announcement From President of Virtual Reality

"sometimes labelled the 'Digital Donald Trump' for his breath of experience in the world of VR"

what an insult to neverdie!
And breath of experience is whats the most noteworthy of trump?

Speak about bad pr!

nero

"sometimes labelled the 'Digital Donald Trump' for his breath of experience in the world of VR"

I wonder if they meant 'breadth of experience'.

//grammar quisling

"and supported by a coalition of game developers"

Who?

Rgds

Ace

First Official Action - A Declaration of War on Artificial Intelligence

... Really... i've read over this a few times and it just sounds like the rambling of a tinfoil hat wearer, soo billion jobs are in real life now combating AI, what AI? the Microsoft Racist Sexbot?

i just dont get what the point of the role is and what he expects to achieve? but it might have helped if we had an election campaign instead of the FIFA styled one we had.

More bs to fool those who don't know anything.....

:handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob:

Theyre gonna go blind at this rate, and he still hasnt answered my question :cussing:

He's such a see-you-next-tuesday.

The article is really poorly written, brand continuity is almost non existent. When you actually get into the meat of it there's some pretty wild claims:

"Virtual reality is the greatest discovery since America and there are no limits to how great it can become,"

Wat? First of all, VR is currently just a video screen linked with a gyroscope plonked on your head. Not exactly a discovery. And WHAT? Since America?

His Campaign pledge in the election for the first President was to create one BILLION jobs in Virtual Reality during his initial 4 Year term in office....The exploding Virtual Reality industry is projected to generate revenues of $200 billion per year by 2020.

One billion jobs, yet the revenue in the same timescale will reach $200bn. So negating all costs, all profit margins, the jobs will be on average paid at $200 per year. Fuck me.

In conjunction with assuming Presidency of VR, NEVERDIE Jacobs has been selected to attend the Singularity University Executive Program

SU Executive Program

It's a course. Like Open University. You pay for it, and it runs 4 times this year.

The $14,000 USD program fee includes lodging, meals and material.

Well, there goes that stipend that MA paid Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs. What a fucking waste of money.

Honestly, the only thing I can see which is genuine or accurate in this whole article is the nickname of Digital Donald Trump - because you really are a massive VIRTUAL BELLEND.

He's such a see-you-next-tuesday.

The article is really poorly written, brand continuity is almost non existent. When you actually get into the meat of it there's some pretty wild claims:

Wat? First of all, VR is currently just a video screen linked with a gyroscope plonked on your head. Not exactly a discovery. And WHAT? Since America?

One billion jobs, yet the revenue in the same timescale will reach $200bn. So negating all costs, all profit margins, the jobs will be on average paid at $200 per year. Fuck me.

SU Executive Program

It's a course. Like Open University. You pay for it, and it runs 4 times this year.

Well, there goes that stipend that MA paid Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs. What a fucking waste of money.

Honestly, the only thing I can see which is genuine or accurate in this whole article is the nickname of Digital Donald Trump - because you really are a massive VIRTUAL BELLEND.

+rep, goes to show what i was thinking. Complete waste of time this whole thing is.

Rgds

Ace

I didn't understand the billion jobs bit given we only have 1 million registered accounts in EU anyway :scratch2: :)laugh:).

VR unemployment ratings would be huge.

Keep us posted how the course goes ND! :D

Last edited:
receiving over 70 percent of the vote

While running unopposed, he still had people voting against him lol. Doesn't mention THAT anywhere in the article

First Official Action - A Declaration of War on Artificial Intelligence

... Really... i've read over this a few times and it just sounds like the rambling of a tinfoil hat wearer, soo billion jobs are in real life now combating AI, what AI? the Microsoft Racist Sexbot?
Cortana is so 2015... Here's a pretty good discussion on the latest trends in AI research.
The hostess is the latest model of Geminoid F.

:smoke:

Edit: OK, it's not 1st of April any more, so it's time to say... the hostess wasn't actually "the latest model of Geminoid F".
Too bad nobody fell for it, or if they did they didn't reveal it by posting something.

Last edited:
I didn't understand the billion jobs bit given we only have 1 million registered accounts in EU anyway :scratch2: :)laugh:).

Perhaps it means 'job' as an act :handjob:, not 'job' as a paid position. :laugh:

While running unopposed, he still had people voting against him lol. Doesn't mention THAT anywhere in the article

No, I think that is the part where they compare him to Trump.

This election stuff has to be the biggest fail of EU history. Did really anyone in game take this seriously?

You know all. We could just sit back and have a great laugh about all this. I mean they did do a great job here. MA can save itself here right now and say: April Fools all!!

MA? :scratch2::cool:

FYI: Love that picture of the people at the Mobile World Conference looking on at ND with that thought: WTF? this is a Mobile World conference and not a PC World conference! :)

Last edited:
I know I'm minority, I know that I'll be -reped, but I have to say that I actually really like the movie... showed it to some of my friends (gamers, but not EU gamers) and they also thought it is cool... Now without wanting to argue with anyone, just a theme of meditation... maybe, just maybe, Neverdie is targeting a different demo group than the average EU-player of nowadays... and, again, maybe, just maybe, in said target group he's actually doing good...

I know I'm minority, I know that I'll be -reped, but I have to say that I actually really like the movie... showed it to some of my friends (gamers, but not EU gamers) and they also thought it is cool... Now without wanting to argue with anyone, just a theme of meditation... maybe, just maybe, Neverdie is targeting a different demo group than the average EU-player of nowadays... and, again, maybe, just maybe, in said target group he's actually doing good...

I really enjoyed the movie as well, thank you for sharing that OZtwo. It was kinda moving. ND is incredibly well spoken and it gives me a lot of confidence in the virtual economy to know it has supporters like him backing it.

Reactions: DoA
I really enjoyed the movie as well, thank you for sharing that OZtwo. It was kinda moving. ND is incredibly well spoken and it gives me a lot of confidence in the virtual economy to know it has supporters like him backing it.

Yes I joke about him a lot over this but at the end I do support his work here - he is trying.

was wondering what does he carry in that suitcase, then I see its a fold up advertisment vote blah blah, that was funny as fuck

Finally ... I can see the IRL faces of few of my future disciples ... :rolleyes:

Donald Trump comparison.. Completely unnecessary. Makes him look bad.

[h=3]First Announcement From President of Virtual Reality

I really hope its the last too cause this is the most ridiculous idea ever, and is making EU the laugh of the online world

im starting to think that the problem is not the game but the player :(

Back