Questions for President NEVERDIE

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping
Dear NEVERDIE,

I have a few questions I would like to pose to you to better understand the presidency setup and the goals. These would be some interview/press conference questions :)

1) To what extent is the formality of the relation between the President and MA? I'm sure there will be an ongoing dialogue but will you have more formal meetings with the MA team and if so how often do you intend to have these? Will some form of meeting summary be published?

2) You speak of creating 1 billion jobs in VR, as part of this do you hope to push for the creation of virtual jobs within entropia? For example current game mechanics prevents me from hiring someone, at an hourly rate, to manage my shop without handing over the deed to them. Likewise there is no official system for allowing the rental of property or for the selling of shares in a business venture (Banks, LAs, Shops etc), do you see this as a limitation to the entropian economy and virtual job market?

Thank you very much in advance,

Matthew

I invite anyone else to post additional questions below :)

Last edited:
Additional questions

Further to the original post I have some additional questions,

3) In real world elections, election statistics are made publicly viewable, will this be the same here? For example will it be made public the number of votes cast for each candidate and what percentage of the eligible voters did that represent. Furthermore what percentage of eligible voters voted from each planet, important campaign statistics for future years and would let us know if each planet has been fairly represented in the final outcome. So far the PwC audit has not been released, is this still planned?

4) As a self-governing MMO do you feel the government should provide greater transparency by providing regular updates with information such as to the number of active accounts per planet? The total number of registered accounts, etc. Will we receive a regular "budget" (that outlines MA spending plans for the following year) for example?

Regards,
Matthew

Pretty excited about what impact he will have on things, quite hard to pioneer with such a project as a virtual president. But I think it's the right man. Visionary and believing in it.

Hey Dude where´s mine VR Day commemorative Strongbox?

T79x said:
Hey Dude where´s mine VR Day commemorative Strongbox?

To have your strongbox, we should first had the VR Day.
What so special about this VR Day anyway, beside the fact that you will have a commemorative strongbox for it, open it, take the pill and forget about it ?

I think a statement from MA saying exactly what they deem the presidents duties are would be good at this point as people still seem to think VR president = EU president and reading the original definitions they aren't.

Afaik the VR president has no power over MA or the planets. He can ask but MA can always say no as they hold the ultimate power.

Great questions Matthew!
I wonder how much impact VR president have for EU game play... excited to see :)

Did someone hijack the president :)?

Back