create a blueprint for EVERY item in game previously available that is no longer available.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Create a blueprint for all items in game that previously were unavailable so that there is more usefulness to crafting. Some of the oddball stuff I'm talking about is stuff that no longer is lootable, but was in the past, stuff that used to be available in the tt or npc traders but is no longer, stuff that was given away as gifts for various holidays, etc. You wouldn't have to put the 'same' name and description on it, since a xmas gift from a certain year shouldn't be duped, but you could use the same item and 3d mesh, tool functionality, etc. of that item, but with a different name and make it craftable. Where's the xmas tree blueprint that uses wood and furniture resources as materials? Where's the pumpkin head blueprint? Where's the skeleton pants blueprint? Where's the blueprint for UL opalo?

Reactions: San
Hope MA will not listen to that idea, it doesn´t make any sense.

Especially, what is the value of a gift when it can be crafted in unlimited amounts?

I love it that not everybody got the full set Skeleton cloth, or the beret you got from a mission long time ago that no longer exists.

Its items that actually proof that those owning it, have been around for a while and therefor got rewarded with this few gifts.

Yes absolutely! I already made a draft for a similar proposal. The removed lootable components to craft Apis and other nice old weapons came to my mind first, i.e. Scanning Sensors and Target Assessment Units. If they were now craftable, it would be even better than before. I wholeheartedly dislike things being outmoded this way, if new and better items appear that's great but then at least choice exists.

Edit: Maybe items that were available only through events or otherwise given as reward outside of ordinary loot should not be included for reasons stated by the previous commenter. Their availability was intended to be temporary, and that is okay.

Last edited:
I can agreed if the sentence include "crafted as Limited items :wise: Unlimited and also bound items should slowly removed from the game if we want it to exist in the future.

You had the chance to obtain all of these items. Most are still tradeable... :scratch2:

Back