Money for the Noobs! The Rig

TheOne

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Henxy Rose AngelHenx
hi!
to all noobs that are scared to go to rig to try pick up the money and think the big rig are skill based place to be. u are wrong.
atm i see only few guys there everyday. and i mean everyday is same people.
2 most people that split theyr time and have the most time to spend there is 1 from nebula virus the pirate soc.
and 1 freelancer name clou*..
if u think the rig can be closed for u, u think wrong.
just use tactic that scare away the enemy just like this 2 pirates do 24/7 and u will profit on ur work. u will get killed maybe alot maybe not. but is almost free to die, so just fly back over and over again they will spend alot on u and ur team raid the rig over and over, so they will not profit on the rig. when they see they not profit in the oil picking becuse of you and your team flying back over and over, they stop shoot you. so if u do this alot u can stand there pick as much as u can, just be fast picker.

Fast picking: put a action button on keyboard name. pickup. remove the: move to target when interacting.click the oil and hit button pickup!
just pm me if u want info :)

im also open to open a big OILSOC so we can makes plan and do atack all day long til we stand alone ;)
ps. no need for ammo or anything to get the rig.
if u have a quad or a sleipner u doing good.

we gonna shut down the rig for the pirates of nebula and clou*. they take all the oil u guys can have to start to play the game without depositing.
i just want to have a free rig since it no toxic there. so i will help u all for free, the oil is for u. i dont need, im a depositer. I just dont want the game to be so unbalanced. :)

GL :)

GL ! Free the oilrig :cool::handgun:

TY we will :yay::grouphug:

It's a trap!

Erhmmmm i agree that there are persons that are living off the rig but ain't it double moral too remove 2 noobs and then just replace them with other noobs that don't want too depo either?
Just saying I am in a grey zone here cuz the rig ain't the bank! I go there too when pedcard is empty but I always team out there!
But henxy good plan but I'm just afraid it will create new oil rats

So MA should do the same too ashi rig as they did too the noob one.... problem solved

yes a rig chat would be great. i dont think we can remove anyone from rig. but give competition we can give.
so when u have fly back over and over and u can stand there for free. just learn fast picking.

So guess mobtraining noobs when those 2 ppl ain't here isn't part of the plan or?

Sounds fun!! It's a ReVoLuTiOn!!!! I've never been allowed in so would be fun to finally smell some oil.

Hahaha omg sorry but this is getting to funny :p noobs mobtrains but don't get shit cuz they can't survive the mobs :p besides henxys plans only count for those riggers that don't wonna spend but there is others that don't care if they kill the same ppl for 10 hours

and if they mob train u. sit in plane and wait for drop. have 1 in team that lay dead at pump that pm the team when the pump drop oils.
i see they do it all the time. ;)

when it drop run out of the plane and run to oil and pick.
they wont either mob train forever. it will stop to :)
GL

Henxy it still demands they can survive the mobs!

And sadly the rig kinda based on skills that's why it's 2 rig! We all know that 100hp ppl won't get shit oil when mobtrains cuz they wouldn't be able to even get near the pump! I don't give a fuck who gets oil or pick out there! But don't give ppl the thought that it's that easy without a medium hp and good armor under mobtrains cuz ppl with get disappointed! But don't get me wrong I see what you are going with this

Sounds fun!! It's a ReVoLuTiOn!!!! I've never been allowed in so would be fun to finally smell some oil.

Next time you want to go let me know and ill clear the bouncers who dont allow you in... VIP Access to the Revolution! :handgun:

i will help to.
ps. its no skill based. its time based. if u have more time u win. becuse if it was skill based i would win over cloud and virus nebula soc.
i can stand there alone and shoot forever over and over. but why would i when i just lose money and they want me to lose it. they want me to get tired to shoot so i leave the rig or let them stand there.becuse they do exactly what i say here. fly back over and over.

so its just the same with others players. noobs or skills dont matter. just make a bigger team. 10 people raid the rig over and over would cost them about 5-12ped every 2-4 min when u fly back. drop rate is 6-9 ped each 15-20 min. so no profit in the oil industry they will stop shoot and try outpick u. so just learn fast picking. =)

if they do more dirty tricks like mobtrain. use a dead spy at rig that can pm the team when the oil drop.
they do exactly the same.
they like dirty game. so play dirty back ;)
GL and talk with ur team :grouphug:

Really Henxy you going to use my name just because I kill you and am the better?

well don't say you dident ask for this.
2016-04-02 22:39:40 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Henxy Rose AngelHenx using a Eron SoulSplitter.

I'm abit tired of you using new players in your hate fantasy.
don't listen to henxy guys he's a LIER in fact he has tried this very thing several times before and allways ends the same way with him sending new players to die and waste there peds.
want proof?

in fact he has allrdy made a rig society and it got disbanded I believe because he couldent get more then 1person to join his hate soc. you would think people will stop listening you after awhile henxy? when they get no profit

REASONS NOT TO LISTEN TO HENXY!
#1 if you have less then 150hp your getting killed in 1shot.
#2 what he tries to teach you will only make the pkers with skills+gear mad.
#3 we do not care if we spend :).
#4 Variables mobs/pvper/decayers you must get past to reach rig.
#5 if your still alive you must win over the fast pickers(which means for most you'll waste time).
#6 allways someone looking for a spree.
#7 Henxy has a low IQ.
#8 Henxy only uses people.
#9 if you haven't figured it out yet henxy is much evil and only wants to use new players to fight his battles.
#10 Henxy allways looses in end so don't join his failed bs you'll only make people mad.

if you want to come rig do so on your own and be respectful, not because some lier like henxy wants to use you. :wise:

Last edited:
Really Henxy you going to use my name just because I kill you and am the better?

well don't say you dident ask for this.
2016-04-02 22:39:40 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Henxy Rose AngelHenx using a Eron SoulSplitter.

I'm abit tired of you using new players in your hate fantasy.
don't listen to henxy guys he's a LIER in fact he has tried this very thing several times before and allways ends the same way with him sending new players to die and waste there peds.
want proof?

in fact he has allrdy made a rig society and it got disbanded I believe because he couldent get more then 1person to join his hate soc. you would think people will stop listening you after awhile henxy? when they get no profit

REASONS NOT TO LISTEN TO HENXY!
#1 if you have less then 150hp your getting killed in 1shot.
#2 what he tries to teach you will only make the pkers with skills+gear mad.
#3 we do not care if we spend :).
#4 Variables mobs/pvper/decayers you must get past to reach rig.
#5 if your still alive you must win over the fast pickers(which means for most you'll waste time).
#6 allways someone looking for a spree.
#7 Henxy has a low IQ.
#8 Henxy only uses people.
#9 if you haven't figured it out yet henxy is much evil and only wants to use new players to fight his battles.
#10 Henxy allways looses in end so don't join his failed bs you'll only make people mad.

if you want to come rig do so on your own and be respectful, not because some lier like henxy wants to use you. :wise:

to be fair, youve got red rep and he does not so i dont see why i would believe you...

far as rep goes I don't use forum much and got spam by a certain group.
I don't care what others think, I know I'm honest which is why I'm not going to lose any sleep over this lame thread.
lets examine the facts though
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?268522-How-to-close-a-Oil-rig
see henxy has tried this before. in attemps to teach dirty tricks and make others spend.

more facts inc. now...reads banned henxy
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259326-orthos-riggers-attack-big-rig!
first clue.. he said they got 100ped in 1hour??? to my knowledge rig only drops on average 80ped every 3hours.
so he flat out lied.
I was also there and they got whipped out pretty easily after about 10-30mins stoped comeing

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279779-SELECT-TARGET-and-mouse
he trys also to teach how to use macro...getting a painted picture now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krBsUP1QtCk&feature=youtu.be
:laugh: this is what he can teach you gets some benefits and..vehicle decay ye sure

I don't lie I only ask you do your own research before belieaveing everything your told :yup:

Wow cloud scared for losing ur Oil? Everyone that knows you know that you are 2 faced. I Even tell in this post i dont need Oil. I want to show to all players that Oil rig not a place only for few People and the same People year after year.
And that the People lose after 13 min is a Lie. But yes time win. You are at rig 15-20 hours everyday. Ofc u are scared for People to make team and use exactly the same tactic against u.

Belive me or not.but in rig, Time win and if u got alot of time u should close the rig with ur time :)

PS. Cloud dont kill me. Come to rig and i make show of and then u all se what i talking about.

Cya :))

so glad that you feel you can speak for everyone. when everyone knows how you are henxy. why you think nobody joined your soc? the way you run around braging your going to make peoples life at rig misery

and its not a couple people here people come and go throughout the day.
i just think people deserve to know how you are.
time will earn more spending in the long run time dosent win. without skill/gear its little chance a concept you'll never understand.

but i think you got it wrong henxy i think your the nervous one, ranting because you know I'm right

anyways this'll be my last post here i don't like to get involved with people like henxy.

to anyone who joins that retard i say god speed cuase you will need it :laugh:

so glad that you feel you can speak for everyone. when everyone knows how you are henxy. why you think nobody joined your soc? the way you run around braging your going to make peoples life at rig misery

and its not a couple people here people come and go throughout the day.
i just think people deserve to know how you are.
time will earn more spending in the long run time dosent win. without skill/gear its little chance a concept you'll never understand.

but i think you got it wrong henxy i think your the nervous one, ranting because you know I'm right

anyways this'll be my last post here i don't like to get involved with people like henxy.

to anyone who joins that retard i say god speed cuase you will need it :laugh:

I Open Oilrigmafia for fun and Was not online much under that period so thats why i didnt invite People. So the soc Was shut down becuse its minimum 5 players to have a active soc. So thats why :)

And if im scared? Who should i be scared of? I dont need Oil i can kill u AS much i want. Im a depositer that only give away info til non depositer players.
In this case u are the one looks scared everytime u post in my thread. Just make a research after hes name in my post and u see:)

And about the speed. Yes thats a pluss if u have a rabit speed axe and speed ring. So u can run fast into the rig and pickup Oil wile cloud mobtrain :)

Dont listen to a guy thats so scared of cmpetition.
GL and yes im gladly John the team and help for free:)

You uber says you will win coz you have 200-300hp and gear? And <100hp ppl wont survive to get mob train to pump? What if there is 50 avatars?

PERHAPS

one day there will be 50ppl queue to oil rig instead of 2-3 ultra ubers operating the rig 24/7

why not? 3 ubers have 900hp, 50 noobs have 5000hp, and we can use our vehicles till standing at oil rig will not be profitable for ubers anymore

You uber says you will win coz you have 200-300hp and gear? And <100hp ppl wont survive to get mob train to pump? What if there is 50 avatars?

PERHAPS

one day there will be 50ppl queue to oil rig instead of 2-3 ultra ubers operating the rig 24/7

why not? 3 ubers have 900hp, 50 noobs have 5000hp, and we can use our vehicles till standing at oil rig will not be profitable for ubers anymore

well sayd Geralt! :wise:

Ohhh well seems like I clearly know shit about rig and mobtrains so I'm not gonna explain anymore! So yeah go nuts and enjoy......

How much oil does this rig drop anyway ?
Is it really worth all the aggro, when oil can be found so easily mining it up ?

Is it really worth all the aggro, when oil can be found so easily mining it up ?

Easily mining up? So, if you are uber with 300k skills and 250hp it would be much much much easier to you to easily (hahah) mine oil up, right? So why do you occupy oil rig, when with your uber skills you can mine as much as you need? Leave the oil rig to noob who are lvl 5-10-15 or 20 surveying and cannot easily mine up oil.

Seriously, plese tell me that your post is full of irony, otherwise it will be the stupidest post on this forum ever.

It is obvious that mining (all resources, not only oil) COSTS money! And oil rig provides oil for "free" (there's no need to put any ped to pump oil from the ground)

It does not matter how much oil rig drops, it always will be a place where you can pick up money wihout investing any peds. And if oil mining is easy, let ubers with skills mine it (it is even easier when you have skills :cool:) and leave oil rig for those who cant even afford simple mining tool.

1) A couple ped an hour, 25 ped or something close (actual drop sizes are random).

2) No. It's not for money. It's for people that want all the aggro.

I used to spend a lot of time at the rig, when I was fairly new. I even made a sort of "sand camo" outfit and I would sneak out with a TP chip and harass the "riggers". I learned fast not to bother with armor.

I killed a few people out there. Because I cought a Cleric Dagger 3C my first week in game, and I bought a maddox IV when I was like, level 8 BLP Pistoleer. The real fun started when I chipped in enough MF to run the old kinetic strike chips, and started one hit killing people in PVP focused armors.

TBH in my first year in game I probably spend a few thousand ped assaulting the rig, got maybe 75 - 100 ped worth of oil the whole time.

Anyone who tells a new player (OP included) that you can make money chasing rig oil has another agenda. It's fine to gang up and take over the rig for a while, or whatever. It's fun to tease the upper level players a bit, and cost them some of their oil money. But it's not for profits.

Sounds like henxy is rounding up cannon fodder for a grudge match. Nothing wrong with that either, as long as the cannon fodder knows what's up. Sometimes this sort of thing turns into incredibly fun and memorable gameplay, if you have the right attitude (i.e. ready to die) for it. After all, you can't really skill dodge on low level mobs!

Anyone who tells a new player (OP included) that you can make money chasing rig oil has another agenda. It's fine to gang up and take over the rig for a while, or whatever. It's fun to tease the upper level players a bit, and cost them some of their oil money. But it's not for profits.

Sounds like henxy is rounding up cannon fodder for a grudge match. Nothing wrong with that either, as long as the cannon fodder knows what's up. Sometimes this sort of thing turns into incredibly fun and memorable gameplay, if you have the right attitude (i.e. ready to die) for it. After all, you can't really skill dodge on low level mobs!

Make sense :) .

Last edited:
Back