Money for the Noobs! The Rig

Easily mining up? So, if you are uber with 300k skills and 250hp it would be much much much easier to you to easily (hahah) mine oil up, right? So why do you occupy oil rig, when with your uber skills you can mine as much as you need? Leave the oil rig to noob who are lvl 5-10-15 or 20 surveying and cannot easily mine up oil.

Seriously, plese tell me that your post is full of irony, otherwise it will be the stupidest post on this forum ever.

It is obvious that mining (all resources, not only oil) COSTS money! And oil rig provides oil for "free" (there's no need to put any ped to pump oil from the ground)

It does not matter how much oil rig drops, it always will be a place where you can pick up money wihout investing any peds. And if oil mining is easy, let ubers with skills mine it (it is even easier when you have skills :cool:) and leave oil rig for those who cant even afford simple mining tool.

Well ive never been to the rig , im not uber and YES oil is easy to mine up , you should try it sometime lol

Well ive never been to the rig , im not uber and YES oil is easy to mine up , you should try it sometime lol

it is not dunkel, it is but usually costs more than it is worth

Not sure why any rigs remain open. Doesn't the oil come out of CLD payments?

Not sure why any rigs remain open. Doesn't the oil come out of CLD payments?

ffs :eyecrazy:

The oil is an expense. It's been there since before CLDs and it's been there after.

CLD holders acting like they're corporate shareholders and tsk tsk'ing at every little expense is more of a drag on the game than EP IV, IMO.

Remove all the perks, traditions, and fun stuff that cost Calypso PP any PEC and see how fast your returns drop to zero.

There's an old maxim in business that goes like this:

"You don't save your way to profits."

I dont have any CLD's so I could care less what MA does in regards to giving stuff away for free. I wouldnt consider non noobs dominating a rig to get the oil a perk either. Just shut the damn things down and be done with it. They dont benefit a large player base anyway.

For you. I've been in this game for over 10 years and Rig is ever since THE place! Im often there and not picking. Yes it is cock-size-competition there. And I dont stand a chance in it. I dont care, I love it.

And tbh I dont care if henxy or anyone else is planning smth or doing smth there. Just pls dont attack players by name here and of course dont make wrong promises to noobs. Dont know if 2nd part is true about you, henxy, so take this part as general note, not about you pls! :)

ps: maybe rig is just like life cycle:
noobs there -> kill spree PKs there -> no noobs there -> pickers there -> noobs coming there -> kill spree PKs coming -> noobs going -> pickers coming -> ...

edit: LOOOOL Geralt! :D :D :D

I dont have any CLD's so I could care less what MA does in regards to giving stuff away for free. I wouldnt consider non noobs dominating a rig to get the oil a perk either. Just shut the damn things down and be done with it. They dont benefit a large player base anyway.

nop not much people at oil rig, always same people there. thats why i try to make the rig to be for all.
either shut it down or let all come and pick.
its a pvp zone but its not used like this, is a tea party there all day long with same people all day.
most of time is only 2 persons. cloud and maryo from nebula virus they do everything to get the oil.
cloud is the picker and bring mobs to rig for kill all. maryo lay at pump and pm him when it drop.

is ok they get all oil for now. but i think its better i tell u all that they need competition.

if someone can make movie and record. pm me, and we can post the video here. and i can show :):laugh:

LOL so you're complaining about the effect of something you don't do on the output of something you don't have?

Thanks for the input.

For you. I've been in this game for over 10 years and Rig is ever since THE place! Im often there and not picking. Yes it is cock-size-competition there. And I dont stand a chance in it. I dont care, I love it.

Yes this. The rig can generate hundreds of peds of decay in a short time, and for the ones that do it, it's tons of fun. People for whom the game isn't about super-eco cycling and counting every PEC to cheer for only 3% loss, or 102% after MU.

Get out there and blast some stuff :banana:

So.. why don't all you newbie players hunt some punies and loot Skildek Lancehead [L]. it has 131.9 range.
then go to the rig with 300 people, and all shoot the skildek lancehead [L] at the same target.
Some will miss , but most will not. so that's 230-260 dmg per shot, because weapons always do 1 damage.

one problem: you need to find 300 people, who are all willing to help out.
I guess that's the way you could own the rig as a newbie. NO uber is going to kill 300 people. their rockets that may do 300 dmg will hit the noobs for 1 dmg, if they stand close together.

Good luck and may Mao tse tung be with you.

So.. why don't all you newbie players hunt some punies and loot Skildek Lancehead [L]. it has 131.9 range.
then go to the rig with 300 people, and all shoot the skildek lancehead [L] at the same target.
Some will miss , but most will not. so that's 230-260 dmg per shot, because weapons always do 1 damage.

one problem: you need to find 300 people, who are all willing to help out.
I guess that's the way you could own the rig as a newbie. NO uber is going to kill 300 people. their rockets that may do 300 dmg will hit the noobs for 1 dmg, if they stand close together.

Good luck and may Mao tse tung be with you.

YEssssss 300+ noobs swirle = ATH !!!! pls.... I want an ath, come there all ! :))) let me kill you with no resistence :))) I wanna swirle.... I can't do it on mobs, perhaps I can do it on defenceless noobs ? ...

hi!
to all noobs that are scared to go to rig to try pick up the money and think the big rig are skill based place to be. u are wrong.
atm i see only few guys there everyday. and i mean everyday is same people.
2 most people that split theyr time and have the most time to spend there is 1 from nebula virus the pirate soc.
and 1 freelancer name clou*..
if u think the rig can be closed for u, u think wrong.
just use tactic that scare away the enemy just like this 2 pirates do 24/7 and u will profit on ur work. u will get killed maybe alot maybe not. but is almost free to die, so just fly back over and over again they will spend alot on u and ur team raid the rig over and over, so they will not profit on the rig. when they see they not profit in the oil picking becuse of you and your team flying back over and over, they stop shoot you. so if u do this alot u can stand there pick as much as u can, just be fast picker.

Fast picking: put a action button on keyboard name. pickup. remove the: move to target when interacting.click the oil and hit button pickup!
just pm me if u want info :)

im also open to open a big OILSOC so we can makes plan and do atack all day long til we stand alone ;)
ps. no need for ammo or anything to get the rig.
if u have a quad or a sleipner u doing good.

we gonna shut down the rig for the pirates of nebula and clou*. they take all the oil u guys can have to start to play the game without depositing.
i just want to have a free rig since it no toxic there. so i will help u all for free, the oil is for u. i dont need, im a depositer. I just dont want the game to be so unbalanced. :)

GL :)

I thought only 1 pussycat crys... but it seems both of you does....
So... after being there and pk-ed noobs then bragged you're so damn uber.... now u cry here ?
LAME LAME LAME LAME !!!!!! Come and fight PUSSYCAT ! You're a noob too.... everyone under 300 HP IS A NOOB !!! So noob-fight @ rig !

Back