Is it allways night now or is it just me?

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Last 2-3 days I login at Fort Fury and it's always night. Now I am 52 minutes online and its night. I guess after 8 minutes in wont be day. Did they changed the day/night cicle or just for 1st of April :scratch2:

I used to hunt at work on a laptop and its impossible to see anything at Night. I hate it:mad:

i have the same feeling on ark.. and can't see anything

Yes it sucks but I am talking that the night is more than 1-2 hours or may be permanent now (at least for my avatar)

On Calypso it's night since the Tuesday VU. Before that was a week-long day.

Look at the bright side... It's easier to find harvestable trees at night.

hmm, I think calypso is in trouble, and has seriously slowed spinning on its axis... gravity will fail soon and things like this may start happening

I used to hunt at work on a laptop and its impossible to see anything at Night. I hate it:mad:

Agreed, fuck this day night cycle bull shit. :cussing:

hmm, I think calypso is in trouble, and has seriously slowed spinning on its axis... gravity will fail soon and things like this may start happening

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol perfect response :)

I'm tempted to overlay the audio on the video in slow motion

lol perfect response :)

I'm tempted to overlay the audio on the video in slow motion

That would be funny, good for you for having those skills :D We need another McCormick around here :laugh:

We are all way too ugly, so MA decided to turn the lights off universe wide.

Do you see how people manage to adjust their graphic settings and play on Calypso during permanent night?

Mindark have proved their point, hopefully they can bring back the Day / Night cycle again in the next VU - on Very High settings the sunrises and sunsets can be truly breathtaking.

And what the hell they do with the moons?
And yet some people still believe that the sky is falling.

moons_75805.jpg

IMPOSSIBLE TO gather any fruit/dung during night, they will remove sweating also very soon

Somebody at MA messed with shaders couple VU ago, that resulted with messed textures, they fixed it last VU but messed lighting...

IMPOSSIBLE TO gather any fruit/dung during night, they will remove sweating also very soon

That's not gonna happen. :sweat:

But if it ever did happen, you can sweat trees now (sort of) ;)

Do you see how people manage to adjust their graphic settings and play on Calypso during permanent night?

Mindark have proved their point, hopefully they can bring back the Day / Night cycle again in the next VU - on Very High settings the sunrises and sunsets can be truly breathtaking.

I shouldn't have to adjust my graphic settings every time MA decides they want to play with night cycles, that is just stooopid.:rolleyes:

But +1 for Bowie RIP

I shouldn't have to adjust my graphic settings every time MA decides they want to play with night cycles, that is just stooopid.:rolleyes:

But +1 for Bowie RIP

You shouldn't have to adjust your graphics settings ever, I've played Windowed mode for the past 9 years (wasn't originally available in 2006) on a variety of PC's.

There is a way of solving the issue, but if you need help, a neighbour or 'techy' friend / relation is the way to go.

Dont wish to sound grumpy, I'd love to help but I've never understood the issue.

Okay, putting in a few cents here....

Seriously, can we fix the perpetual night thing? I play in windowed and can't get gamma up anyway... this is getting annoying. :mad:

Proof that global warming is real, obv.[/sarcasm]

I don't mind the dark so much. It would be cool if they threw in some rain and lightning like in the Great Pumpkin part of Halloween Mayhem.

It did surprise me that we went several days apparently without a thread about the darkness. Now the thread appears to be rolling.
Did people not notice, or did they just think: oh look, MA have screwed up in fixing a new bug they already knew about and made it even worse. How typical, but I'm just going to get on with things this time.

If that's the case then we have been beaten into submission by a level of incompetence which simply leaves us ignoring it. It would be like having Beavis and Butthead permanently in your living room; after a while you really might not notice anymore.
Ah well, it would make a fascinating case for psychologists - and if he were still alive, Douglas Adams!

It's just a shadow of cloaked bot ship overhead.

I didn't actually noticed it was dark, everything was still perfectly visable, even in windowed. I first realised the night hadn't ended when I saw the thread

Ugh!

I played for 4 hours not knowing there was this thread..I waited and waited,then tried to changed my settings..
It was really annoying hunting in the dark the whole time.:scratch2:

On the bright side (no pun intended) maybe they are introducing 'glow-in-the-dark' mobs and moonlight hunting for lovers or something? :eyecrazy::laugh:

I didn't actually noticed it was dark, everything was still perfectly visable, even in windowed. I first realised the night hadn't ended when I saw the thread

Many places its not too bad, but some places, like fort isis, when I went there it was a pain to try and distinguish what on earth I was shooting at, so I just shot everything that moved.

:wise: That was probably their plan all along!

On the bright side (no pun intended) maybe they are introducing 'glow-in-the-dark' mobs and moonlight hunting for lovers or something? :eyecrazy::laugh:

Entropia Free Edition (24/7 night)
Entropia Advanced (normal day/night cycles)
Entropia Professional (user can choose the amount of suns and moons in the sky and their sizes, trajectories and speed)
Entropia Ultimate (same as above but affects everyone in the area; behold my lighting show, bitches!)

(oh shit, did I thought that out loud?!!:D)

Back