Question: Combat Tokens and Daily Tokens usage ..

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
Hello everyone .
few quick question here, cause some things don't make sense ( like usually ) the way MA implemented it.

Combat Tokens
are traded and Sold for ~300% , and you need few thousand, for each item you can buy from the CT Broker. The missions to get em are numbered ... The only way to get new is to wait till new players do those missions for CT and want to sell em.

Daily Tokens are not tradable , virtually endless amount of em ...

Few questions come from this comparison :

• Why CT are so "cheap"? When rarity , defines it's price.
    I won't give those CT for that little % i've lost so much ped, time and efforts to obtain em !
  • Why can't we convert Combat Tokens for Daily or viceversa ?
    That would be great to have, so we can change our mind , change plans , and aim for an item we want to use
  • Restock some items that are 0 amount
    Yes MA, reduce the amount of items that are not used /bought for CT and add the most wanted items , every month or couple of weeks . It's (L) items we are talking about, so ... why not?

Discuss , and plz share the info , if i missed something

Demonikos :tiphat:

[*]Restock some items that are 0 amount
Yes MA, reduce the amount of items that are not used /bought for CT and add the most wanted items , every month or couple of weeks . It's (L) items we are talking about, so ... why not?

[/LIST]

since some items are higly attractive there is (dont know exactly) bots that just stand in those terminals waiting for those items to come up, thats why those items are always empty.

CTs drop from wave events.

you are right... forgot about that detail . Ty for reminding me

since some items are higly attractive there is (dont know exactly) bots that just stand in those terminals waiting for those items to come up, thats why those items are always empty.

You think that's the case ? What for? resell em? Do you know if MA restocks those items? cause i highly doubt it

... Combat tokens:
Drop in wave events.
Drop from eomon.
Drop from old Fred.
Drop from mulciber.
Drop from vortex the purifier.

Your missing lots.

I'm sure I missed a few.

Yeah, as many said, combat tokens drop in far more amts then you think. Some folks camp those drop points all day specifically for the MU.

As for why aren't they even more expensive, well, there's a cut-off price when the items in question simply aren't worth more than that.

As for dailies, they are actually a LOT more rare then combat.

daily hunt 1 - 1
daily hunt 2 - 2
daily hunt 3 - 3
craft - 2
mine - 1
feff cave - 1
argo cave - 1
Bloodclaw - 6 (Nobody does this one. Ever.)

Not counting bonus missions, which seem to avg. 1-2/month, you're talking 1+2+3+2+1+1+1= 11 tokens/day.

With most good guns costing 80-120 tokens, you're able to get a new gun ~every 1 1/2 weeks IF you spend all day every day doing only the dailies. Hoping the cdf gun you used lasts long enough to get a new one. (or the mining gear, or pills, etc. whatever, but most folks go for the guns)

And that's it. you can't get any more than that. Combat, otoh, can drop 3 times that much in a few Mulciber. (Few being a relative term of course. Drop rates may vary.)

craft - 2
mine - 1

On a nitpicking note, generic leather texture daily has been cut to half an now yields 1 token; on the other hand mining missions on some minerals (as far as I can tell, those with unit tt above 0.10 PED, e.g. frigulite or magerian) yield 2 tokens.

Doesn't change the big picture, of course.

And that's it. you can't get any more than that. Combat, otoh, can drop 3 times that much in a few Mulciber. (Few being a relative term of course. Drop rates may vary.)

Warchief Kazrak drops (up to) combat 300 tokens per kill; I collected over 12k tokens just doing the Maffoids up til stage 5 of the mission there.

Back