Selling: Bakunawa Island

Selling Bakunawa island
Dont really want to sell, just dont have time to manage it with real life currently. ill start bidding at 110k. any questions feel free to PM me in game. Julius Liberation Pride.

ill try to respond when i can, but really busy lately so be patient if i dont respond swiftly

Hi can you send me or post in thread screenshots of payouts from this LA

Last edited:
Selling Bakunawa island
I do not have the time to be on to manage it. also just bought a house in real life so gonna need the money lol
im Asking 110k ped if the bids dont get any higher price can be negotiable. Super busy at work so you can contact me @ cartertown11@gmail.com or leave a mail ingame ill look for it when i can.

3000+ fert and maximum quantity set on primordial longu at medium maturity.
natural spawns are Allophyl and itumatrox

for Ores you can visit the land are to see my messages ect.

I'm also interested in receiving the payout options, and what is coords of your land?

I would like to see the payout details as well, I understand if the landarea has not been particularly managed in the past few months but nice to see what sort of natural income it can produce.

thank you.

Last edited:
bakunawa

sorry guys it will be a day or 2 before i can post pictures. i have no access to good wifi where i currently am. i fly out to a new area tommorow so should be able to work on it. so within 1-2 days i can get you some info.

at twins

ill have my avatar on all day at throne in front of twin peaks bank. to answer questions. ill be semi afk so pm me

Back