Anyone remember....

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
This Land Grab...I believe if memory serves me correct it was the first one where we BA and many other socs decided to combine as one led by star and go for it as one big team all on the same side against the well known top 5 socs who were always grabbing LA's and because of their firepower and equipment not many could withstand or bother...so alot of the times the grabs went smoothly without any interruption...but on this occasion all of them were over thrown...Look at the numbers and radar. Memories

Last edited:
Good times...indeed, good times :thumbup:

I miss the old times! To many changes hapen, since then.

warants.jpg

I do remember.. was good times :)

I remember first LG in 2004 i think it was, we had a schedule for all members of our soc Reservoir Dogs so that we could sleep in shifts since you had to have it for 24 hours I think it was? We successfully claimed a LA! Cant remember which one it was tho, it had Thorifoids on it :)

Loved Landgrab. Had no hope of holding anything, but absolutley loved running around and getting involved with it.

Good times indeed :)

Edit - couple of pics from the first LG LOL - Running in and gettingthumped LOL

Last edited:

Landgrab 2008. Chilling on the safe hill, watching the battle rage below, good times indeed :)

Landgrab 2008. Chilling on the safe hill, watching the battle rage below, good times indeed :)

What!?!? Avatars sitting on a hill! WTF is this sitting emote! :laugh:

That's a lot of restless souls :laugh:

Anyone have a picture of Marco getting whacked because he forgot to turn god mode on? I really want to see that picture :laugh:

Landgrab now, select target , 100% AIM, empty GG
0 peds revenue for MA
0 fun
0 pvp

0 peds revenue for MA
0 fun
0 pvp

Veihicles, Pets, Safe Zones, etc etc they f**k up we pay them :)

PvP always mean Player versus Player never was Player versus Pet or Player versus Veihicle...

I make a point of remembering this one, brief, glorious moment in time ;)

0 peds revenue for MA
0 fun
0 pvp

This happen, if all the time everything get changed. At the end it is just no fun.

Before VU10, a lot was better. New LG is a jocke.

I have a lovely memory of running up to a marker claimed by Calypso Conquerors, who were hanging around chatting. One of the guys shot me for 120 damage then ran up and healed me.

Pity I don't have the screenshots anymore.

Last edited:
oops double post

Last edited:
Never was big on PVP but I will agree.. this game ain't what it use to be..

warants.jpg

I do remember.. was good times :)

So in that period was impossible to kill someone with 270-300hp in eon and mod fap lol . So Warants had to trap Rony and decay his armor with mann mph lol

So in that period was impossible to kill someone with 270-300hp in eon and mod fap lol . So Warants had to trap Rony and decay his armor with mann mph lol

We did trap him and shoot but he didnt die, but if i remember right he did press T and fap at the same time so he never died. :D

Never was big on PVP but I will agree.. this game ain't what it use to be..

Never really took part in pvp within EU (posted in the past why). But we've gotten exactly what a few players have asked for over the years.

Back