Help: Fix the gold card sync (2 codes entry) from the login screen

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Dear MA,

I have reported this before (see support case 313467 from last year), but in so far you have done nothing about it it seems. There is a bug that does not allow to enter the 2 sync codes through the login screen. The code entry just re-appears as the check for the codes takes no time at all. Effectively, the gold card is locked as soon as the sync codes screen appears (but in theory the card should be locked only after 3 attempts of resync).
In effect this bug should be simple to fix, it causes players to not play until support tickets to unlock cards are processed thus increasing load of support staff. No brainer really to prioritize.
Also, there are 2 support categories related to gold card and seems only one of them is prioritized to unlock the gold card by means of support ticket (the wrong one can take weeks to be processed).
Please
* fix the method to resync the goldcard without involving support, it is broken
* make a new clear category, e.g. "Unlock gold card" on top level and prioritize that category

P.S.
the fact you are thinking to introduce another 2-factor authentication mechanism is not a fix, many myself included will continue to use the gold cards as you have stated the support of existing gold cards will continue.

Bumping this up as im having this bloody issue for a while now... cant login at all, and cant even submit a bloody support case about it

yeah you can add a support case on eu website , no need to have GC working to do this ;)

For some reason the gold card window kept showing on the site... now its working proper and support case submitted ;)

if you generate 2 GC codes add those to your support case it will speed the process up
dont generate another one after doing those two.

When I had this issue, I was back and forth with support and since it takes 48 hours for a response it took a while. Then I figured a way to get it fixed fast... send the support case to deposits department. fixed within hours. :)

Got same issue, bumping up

they replied on my support ticket that everything is working as expected. to sum it up = ingame code sync never working is "as expected". nice. the forum is the only communication platform we have in cases like this if we ever want it to be fixed.
so fix it already, damnit :)
MA don;t read your posts...Fill support case!

Yeah got mine fixed after 28 hours, which isn't that bad? Considering it was during the weekend.
The function never worked and still isn't fixed. Had to give the two security codes like asked in the login screen.

They should better focus on things like this and not on some side project like the compet stuff :smoke:

compared to just allowing sync for 1 time ingame (instead of 0 like it is now) it would be instant instead of 28 hours, and you would not spend supports time
trivial decision, it seems, to fix the ingame sync
Yeah got mine fixed after 28 hours, which isn't that bad?

Back