Achievement: Angel (F) Set Finally Complete

chrisdors3

Prowler
Society
Classified
Chris Dakota Dors
SO- That took forever. But, with a much appreciated heads up from eSoul, I was able to win an auction for the final piece I was in need of. One more complete set of Angel out there now... Took a long time and was mostly pulled together part by part with help from the forum. Thanks all!

gz, and enjoy! I really liked my Angel set when I had it long ago :)

grrrrrrrr "jealous" .......one..... day ;)

Gratz :)

take my advice- just buy a set when you decide to take the plunge... i dont think too many more sets will be put together from orphan pieces anymore.

There is a disbalance in availability :) pretty sure far more shins then feet or harness :)
Gratz on completing the set :D It's on my bucket list too :D

Congrats! I remember from many years past how difficult it can be to collect a full suit of armor, especially back when most armors were only looted, not crafted...even low-end armor suits like Dragon, Explorer, Hunter, Shogun, Nemesis could be a real challenge to complete, especially if you didn't have a PED-card overflowing with throwaway cash. There always seemed to be a part that was exceptionally rare and expensive and hard-to-acquire.

I believe the hardest one for me to complete was (F) Salamander, and also remember how hard it was to find (F) Nemesis gloves, for example.

Players looking to buy an armor suit should take into account the difficulty, cost, time & effort spent in accumulating a complete set in the selling price. IMHO it's not as simple as just calculating the TT + X value of the individual parts; the whole is worth more than the sum of the parts, when the whole suit is completed. Just imagine how long you'd need to hunt and loot, or stick your face in auction, get in bidding wars, etc. to complete a full suit of any armor...that's worth something more, if you ask me. :)

Gratz....I know how it feels because it took me 7 years to get all Shadow parts.:yay::yay::yay:

Back