Me stoopid noob® need advice

sidxx

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen
I'm interested in the possibility of buying a gun for ped rotation.
I'd like high DMG and slow fire rate. DPS to be not too low or too high around 70-100 with enhancements and amp.

Unlimited would be ideal unless there is a cheap limited variant. I would like the dpp to be very low and or the cost per shot to be very high.

Is there such weapons available? And what such price range are we talking for these very non-eco guns?

But... what about eco? :holyshit:

0x0101020202020201 or whatever that plasma pistol is called might fit your criteria as well

Dont know.. that field is irrelevant.

For your style? Maybe a tango

tango's dps is quite low thou

maybe a 0x0 as Hypnotyk suggested might be a good option if u wanna stay in the "reasonably" low dpp

otherwise ye, maybe the SGA rocket or if u prefer really mega low dpp and wep decay/shot- swine deluxe

maybe u should clarify if the range is of any importance

I'd like high DMG and slow fire rate. DPS to be not too low or too high around 70-100 with enhancements and amp.

Unlimited would be ideal unless there is a cheap limited variant. I would like the dpp to be very low and or the cost per shot to be very high.

Is there such weapons available? And what such price range are we talking for these very non-eco guns?

Would you like some info on what mobs drop the crappiest loot too?

tango's dps is quite low thou

maybe a 0x0 as Hypnotyk suggested might be a good option if u wanna stay in the "reasonably" low dpp

otherwise ye, maybe the SGA rocket or if u prefer really mega low dpp and wep decay/shot- swine deluxe

This guy hunts usually with 5-10 mobs hitting him constantly and uses DOA Foeripper unamped and im sure he aint close to max it
So i'd say, eco isnt a priority for him
Vaporizer also came to my mind as sugestion

For your style? Maybe a tango

I were using my tango to tier it and did entire longu mission with it. Even with 2.5 DPP, the result wasn't that bad ey :D

Last edited:

What about this?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1208

Terrible eco, around 70 dps with amp and enhancers I would guess. Cost per shot looks pretty high.

My apologies for the lack of response to the thread I've been busy working my ass off IRL doing a project for the us military at camp Pendleton. The little time I've had off I'm either sleeping or hitting the grind stone in EU aiming to hit killstrike asap and poorly attempting to keep up my HP gains with my good friend espozito "the marci shroom sponge" ;)

The swine deluxe was interesting and saw 2 for sale recently but missed out on them. As for the SGA rocket it does have some nice attributes however I'm not interested in its price range at approx 25k+ depending on tier. Also I'm a tad under the SIB and I already own a UL rocket (I didn't mention that in op I know :p ).

Since the making of this thread I've thought over the presented options and decided to go another route and go after clubs. And as I already own a master guard spike club that I'm almost ready to use anyways, it possesses many of the attributes I'm after. I had failed to remember I had one sitting in storage that I personally looted quite a while ago.

Moral of this story I suppose is check your storages people, it can save you peds. If you're a hoarder like me :D

While its true I neglected to mention the range, I did this with the subtle intent to widen the list of mentioned weapons.

Personally I value weapons with low range above those with long range for the value they give in defensive skills and paramedics and bio regenitive skills. IMO the excessive money not spent on the popular long range weapons is money saved.its my beliefe that the long range weapons rob you of these important skills and potential income from selling those skills should you retire.

Its also my strong beliefe that defensive decay is returned in loot in the long term from observing my own personal records.

That is not to suggest I do not employ long range in my activities. I do like to tag mobs at range and pull many to me as manique mentioned earlier. I do this for the defensive decay and as an effort to tick up my mayhem armor which has slowed considerably since last December.

While my activities may shock the "eco fag" community I feel it's worth the mention that my loot is shockingly stable and this technique works really well for me. Ive read extensively on other players loot return logs and decided long ago that DPP and low defense decay may have had a place in the past loot systems of old, and that it no longer matters in todays loot system. And id save myself from the stress and anxieties of small ped cycle for small profession gains and investing conaiderable sums for top end gear that supposedly makes money hand over fist yet get sold all the time and the owners who praise these items still sellout despite getting near 100% or as some claim over 100% returns. Im over this eco nonsence.

Feel free to discuss my insanities. I'll keep this thread in my back pocket should some more insaine suggestions come my way for consideration.

In the meantime best of luck out there in the wilderness of EU :)

/eco rant over

Wait, someone who's claimed 100%+ returns is selling out?
What did I miss?

Its also my strong beliefe that defensive decay is returned in loot in the long term from observing my own personal records.

While my activities may shock the "eco fag" community I feel it's worth the mention that my loot is shockingly stable and this technique works really well for me. Ive read extensively on other players loot return logs and decided long ago that DPP and low defense decay may have had a place in the past loot systems of old, and that it no longer matters in todays loot system. And id save myself from the stress and anxieties of small ped cycle for small profession gains and investing conaiderable sums for top end gear that supposedly makes money hand over fist yet get sold all the time and the owners who praise these items still sellout despite getting near 100% or as some claim over 100% returns. Im over this eco nonsence.

/eco rant over

I always thought this what you are talking about "personal lootpool" were in game before this new loot system. But you are saying that its NOW that we have personal lootpool which I dont liek to believe, but have to since I been using the 0x0 past couple years with this so called "bad" eco, hunted with tango too. You get bad return at that time u hunt, but during the long term I have to say u will hit some big hits u wouldn't think of. So im in doubt my self atm as I wanna say that old time there was some kind of personal loopool.

I have a friend who uses imk2 for some years now and he seems to be getting good returns but steady no big hits and he complains that he been in game for so many years without any big hit or item despite his activity. That too made me wonder.

Now as for me I like eco, but not to the degree of madness like many others are :D

So lets have some talk in PM later sidx and share info about this perhaps :D Im willing to go max uneco to test :p

Wait, someone who's claimed 100%+ returns is selling out?
What did I miss?

Not is - did. Although truth be told I never did hear that the skills were chipped and sold so perhaps they plan to one day return. Who knows.

Wtb some responses to this controversial statement, can pay in sweat

A Swine Deluxe seems like the perfect weapon for you.

There might be some truth to that...at least my 13+ years of experience hunting seems to support that belief. Most hunters I've seen simply run up to mobs and incur lots of defensive decay while they tank them with their armor and/or FAPpity-FAP away. My own hunting strategy from the beginning was based on the idea that armor was there only as a last resort, and to be able to kill most mobs before they could reach me and attack. I would estimate I kill more than 80% of the mobs I'm able to hunt before I get hit. This results in far less defense cost than what I've observed from watching other hunters.

This results in 2 things: my defense cost is much lower than "normal", and the defensive skill-gains for things like dodge and evade are gained far less often for my avatar.

And PERHAPS also results in much reduced percentage chance for globals or HOFs. I can't say if there's a causation: that reduced defense costs and skill-gains cause a reduced chance for good loots, but in my experience, there certainly appears to be a correlation.

There might be some truth to that...at least my 13+ years of experience hunting seems to support that belief. Most hunters I've seen simply run up to mobs and incur lots of defensive decay while they tank them with their armor and/or FAPpity-FAP away. My own hunting strategy from the beginning was based on the idea that armor was there only as a last resort, and to be able to kill most mobs before they could reach me and attack. I would estimate I kill more than 80% of the mobs I'm able to hunt before I get hit. This results in far less defense cost than what I've observed from watching other hunters.

This results in 2 things: my defense cost is much lower than "normal", and the defensive skill-gains for things like dodge and evade are gained far less often for my avatar.

And PERHAPS also results in much reduced percentage chance for globals or HOFs. I can't say if there's a causation: that reduced defense costs and skill-gains cause a reduced chance for good loots, but in my experience, there certainly appears to be a correlation.

Every1 here says MA makes their money from decay... seems like a very generous system if so much decay is payed back to you

My defense cost is normally around 0.5%, and I'm not yet bankrupt. Sorry about that. :laugh:

Meaning I've heard this statement but still refuse to take it seriously.

Is that why u used to cut down those marcimex with a foeripper naked? ;)
Sry, not trying to troll, just curious. And, I think that hunting style is definitely stylish enough to do it just for fun anyway.

I could accept that more eco causes bigger swings for sure, which is fine for some people's playstyle.

He said defensive decay is returned in the "long term", which interestingly enough is very hard to test.. In the short term, you could just kill 100 atrox.. let them all chew on your armor for 10 minutes and then kill 100 more with the same dps and see how the average loot changes.

Back