Proposal to start another moon

overlordm2

Society
Soldiers of Redemption
Chris Hannibal Smith
Here is my proposal:

• The theme is a STALKER/Chernyobl/METRO 2033 environment that hopefully will get it's blessings from the right people.

We must form a small corporate body for business.

The dev team will be (location-wise) based in the USA, but would be ok if devs from other places moved here to work.

Devs must have a background in CE2+, or other similarly tiered engines. At least 8 people joining me would be a good start.

We become listed as a not-for-profit business for taxes for at least 1 year to protect ourselves

HQ is most likely to be in NC.

We talk to MA and ask if we can purchase a moon and try to develop it without the drama that other places seem to have.

We ask to develop some unique items for the moon, as well as have a storyline, but also quests that are for developing the players skills for the road ahead.

We play by MA's rules and in turn, honestly believe MA will do the same.

We do marketing through whatever means is legal, honest, and MA approved.

My understanding is that we also do not have to retire our avatars if all goes according to plan.

And hopefully, if things work out, the soon-to-be dev team, MA, and the EU community get to have some fun crowding up a Zone that's supposed to be empty. :yay:
If you want to contact me: overlord.m2@gmail.com

This is for you Streloks, /k/ommandos, the Strelok, Yar, Ashot, and Maj. Deg!

Back