A better timing for the new robot events

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Can you make it so that the new robot events on fort pandora and fort medusa happen in alternate time frames please?

When both happen at the same time there's less people to fight, and when you are done with one you try to rush to the other one only to find out the boss died 30 seconds ago because direct TP is not allowed.

You dont have to make it very complicated, just check if the other one is running before starting one.

Cheers.

It's happening right now. Both medusa and pandora are at the last stages of the event, both have less than optimal player population and both are struggling.

I totally understand these events are supposed to be hard but at some point people give up and leave.

Please, make them activate at different times :(

Thanks.

Both medusa and pandora are at the last stages of the event, both have less than optimal player population and both are struggling.

Maybe Dividing people between the two forts is on purpose, to make the lag less when there are lots of people logged in?

When there were lots of people in the oratan event, Arkadia staff set up Another event area. (And occasionally moving to Another Place, to leave afk:ers behind.)

Maybe Dividing people between the two forts is on purpose, to make the lag less when there are lots of people logged in?

When there were lots of people in the oratan event, Arkadia staff set up Another event area. (And occasionally moving to Another Place, to leave afk:ers behind.)

Maybe, I don't know honestly. But I was there the first day, with 5 times as many people and there was no lag :confused:

I'm happily surprised by not having any lag issues either. It's quite possible that the events start simultaneously to reduce the lag, but apart from a few crashes, it's been running smoothly on my crappy pc.

What I do is that I tp to both locations, and stay at whichever has most green dots. Then, when the final boss is down, it's at least partly a chance to join in on the last stage at the other location.

But yes, ideally the event at one location shouldn't start until the other one is finished.

Looks like this has been implemented, events are now running at different times (it seems).

Thanks Caly team.

Back