LOL ... funny seller :-)

Nalia

Provider
LOL

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

P.S. I made him a short training after that. He discovered he was selling high MU items to TT like B101.

Welcome to the new player experience of EU... the only game where you're totally screwed without a mentor :cool:

Does he still have an LMAO?

No mentor would help someone who doesn't understand percentages. How to politely tell someone to go back to school?

Everyone has to start somewhere but it goes to show new sellers and new buyers could potentially both make mistakes early on without understanding the basics.

There is of course the new player tutorials but I guess not everyone is likely to take advantage of them (and indeed I'm not quite sure myself nowadays now useful they actually are).

It does show how important and useful mentors are, but many of us never had that benefit and a lot of new players probably don't understand the concept anyway.

He/she seemed quite cheery though, let's wish them good luck :)

Actually it is understandable. In the other MMORPG the NPC traders don't buy and sell at the same price so it is easy to mistake/forget (I often did that in the beginning).

And BTW - nothing to boast about, nether there is something funny - this should be added to the newbie guides, not to be made fun about it.

And BTW - nothing to boast about, nether there is something funny - this should be added to the newbie guides, not to be made fun about it.

Trust me i was kind with him and spend 20 minuts to explain him basis of the game. I hide his name here because it was not to make a public mockery about him. But this was funny, when i saw this in the local channel i smiled and decided to PM him to help him.

BTW he has a mentor who do not care about him.

I am glad you took the time to inform him. A lot of new players have questions about the game and despite all the missions I think it is harder now than ever before. The learning curve is exponentially bigger than when there weren't tutorials! Before, you went and found a mentor, and that was that. Now there's 100 tips and missions and everything is complicated. It goes to show that missions can't replace a mentor in a game like this where, if you're not planning to depo, every pec matters.

I hope you told him to fire his mentor.

I hope you told him to fire his mentor.

Yes i said him to fire his mentor but he was afraid to do it.

You are perfectly right : it is very complicated to understand this game and particulary the economy. MA did tons of missions but at the end now it is more complicated than before.

Lot of newbies that i meet, the 1 or 2 days old one, do not even understand it is real money game.

You start the game, you hunt puny. You spend hours trying to sell nova that nobody will buy to you. You sell bones at TT because there is no MU on it. Try to go to icarus, after 15 mn there you will see a team invitation, check the invitation settings you will see they were configured in a bad way (mostly looks like scam attempts)

Every day a MA official stay hours there, but he does not really do anything usefull for new players. He mainly organise TP wormhome to Royal or Boreas.

What i saw good : some newbies society are trying to grow and accept new people.

What i saw good : some newbies society are trying to grow and accept new people.

Every new player starts with Rookie channel activated. MA should remove this channel at all. Why there are player or 2 which may help most the players are there just to boast to each other, and besides those which are willing to help must be asked... To know what to ask is already half of the solution. Unfortunately this is the problem with the mentors too - even the best mentor cannot answer to a question which is not asked.
The bad thing is 99,99% from so called "Newbie guides" are bland and just repeat the same very basic info over and over again and many of them are simply obsolete but no one cares to remove them.

lol those funny noobs :D

Well my disciple were using an Enigma L5.... That gun is lvl 65 SIB and he is lvl 0-1.
Go imagine the shock I got when I heard him using it and complain about having hard time killing a kerb with it hehe.

Had to do a stream and talk with him live and show him what to do exactly and what kind of guns to look for instead

Back