R.I.P. Emy Jenny Bomb

Today i logend back in after almost a year only to hear that Emy has passed away. It was a big shock for me and i cant stop thinking about her husband and her kids. I only hope they find the power to get over it one day. Kil you know where to find us, in case you need us!

Emy you have been a wonderful disciple, a wonderful socleader and a wonderful friend! Thinking of how many awesome moments we shared in the last 8 years really breaks my heart! I will always keep you in good memory! :cry:

Rest In Peace Emmy! My deepest condolences.

I am very sad to hear that. I am grateful to know such a fun-loving, kind and helpful person. Rest in peace, I never will forget you ...... :(

Rest in peace. Sadly we never met in game i think, my deapest condolences.

Didn't knew any of you guys, but I know soc's name ofc! I realy feel very very saddness read this and feel some of your pain.
My deepest condolences to the family.
Let keep all those people we lost, in our hearts and our minds, that way they are still been with us as far we are here.

ill never froget how she helped me out when id just started healing how she keeped giveing me small healing jobs to get me off the ground was a plesure knowing her and being in her soc. and from us all we will miss you

Oh....

damn....

print_screen_2016-04-21_20-39-10.jpg

We will not forget you.

Today i logged in and read the message that Solene passed away. Immediately i had tears in my eyes. Solene you were one of the kindest persons i had ever the pleasure to meet ( although only in the virtual world ). I will never forget your frienldy, warm and helpful attitude. From day1 in Entropia you were part of my entropian life and i will never forget you.

Kikoo

Cedric, my condolences to you and your family. May god give you all the strength you and your kids need. I am sure Solene watches you and holds her protecting hands over you and your family.

Very sorry to hear that, sounds like a great person that will be missed. May her memory live on and she rest on Memorial Island.

Sorry to see this, my condolences to the Family and those who knew her.

Repose en paix petit ange / Rest In Peace little angel

Je pense très fort à vous sa famille .. Même ici elle nous manque et elle restera présente à travers ses formidables moments que nous avons partagés.
---
I think very hard on you (her family), she misses us and she will stay present through its great moments we shared.

attachment.php

attachment.php

some more pics from yesterday

I did not have the honour of knowing her in time, but was reminded of this memorial just now when I ended up with some items sold from her account via auction. Assume everything is okay with that.

May she have found peace, paradise, eternal hunting grounds or whatever she wished for or believed in. My thoughts are with those left behind. I know what they went through.

Back