R.I.P. Emy Jenny Bomb

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
She was our leader for the last year in Odysseus Unbound. Together with Kilya they were a heartwarming couple in our society. At some point she told us she had a serious heart condition and that she couldn't continue being the head of our family. Today Ruben told us, Jenny had passed away. We never met in real life, and yet I am writing this with tears in my eyes. Your heart has stopped beating but you were the heart of our society.
Odysseus Unbound will go on forever with you as her guardian protector, and Kilya as your watchdog. Rest in Peace Emy Jenny Bomb, you will be missed...

R.I.P. Emy

R.I.P. Emy , thank you for the wonderfull time with you.

That's soo sad... I will miss her dearly... I didn't know her long but she was such a sweetheart n made me feel welcome and spent a lot of time with me... Rest in peace mum!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She was a great friend and a great leader. We lost someone amazing and that can never be replaced.

With sadness in my heart I wave goodbye to a friend. For the past 2 years I have had the privelege of working next to Jenny in BIG Always willing to help others out when she could. She was a kind, thoughtful and most of all happy person who would try to cheer you up when she could.
To early has she been taken away from her family and friends. I will definatly miss Jenny's "Kikkoo" greetings in the chat and all sillyness that came with it :). So as a last message I will say: Kikkoo Jenny, you will be missed dearly my friend.

Solene (Emy) was one of my first friends in EU, we met two weeks into my new life here. We sweat together, hunted together, and spent time chatting on skype (even though she was so shy about her English, that was far better than my French). She invested in my first trade fund, and showed her trust and love time and time again. She among others is responsible for the many wonderful years I've spent here, and is a cornerstone of everything that BIG evolved into. Solene and her family have a lasting place in my heart, and among the many who hold her in high regards, will live forever in our memories.

i heard that Solene (her real life's name if i remember well) had some problems with her heart but i was hopping she could become better, i'm sad that i heard she died :'(

she and her housband (Cedric) was one of my best friends back in 2009 (when they both were playing Kilya's avatar), we were doing swunt teams on ambus every day and we had some team hunts also. Few years later i joined their soc (Odysseus Unbound) for some time, it was good to have them as soc mates and friends

good luck in the other world Solene, be strong Cedric, if i remember well you have 1-2 kids that need someone to take them care. good luck mate.. i'm sorry for what happened..

edit: i corrected Cedric's name

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear that. :(

My condolences.

Rest in peace... wishing all relatives strength with this huge loss...

Emmy,

Thank you--Words cannot express the gratitude in my heart for you and your friendship. OU was a very special part of my EU life. You carried it through many different times, many different people, and all while be a friend to everyone and a mentor to us all. I will miss you.

Thanks Spawn! I appreciate you sharing and in such a respectable and touching manner.

Gandorfean Gandolf Losi

I am sorry for your soc's loss, and warm thoughts to you and her family

I never knew her, but my condolences to her family and friends in RL & EU.

For many, this is more than just a game. We laugh, celebrate as well as cry and console with our EU friends and family. God bless.

Always sad to hear a life had been lost. RIP. :(

So sorry to hear; our deepest condolences.

Skeezer & Summergirl

My sympathies to her family and friends.

Had a similar situation with an old co-founder of my current society (I believe it was even a heart condition), except we did not have any real-life contact with him. We knew he was sick but one day he just disappeared...I at least wish I could have had known what was happening. It's good to at least have that.

Anyway, I'm very sorry for your loss. Sending positive thoughts.

Emy Jenny Bomb, i will miss you my dear friend :(
I will miss that cheerfull Emy that always logs on saying: Kikoo. and when log out kisses.
She was one of my first friends in EU, helped me when i was low on peds or anything i needed help with.
And much much more..

// zZz Sliver xzZz

you will be missed

always cheerfull
always in a good mood
always helpfull

you where born of stars and will become one again

rest in peace Solene "jenny"

my deepest condolances for her family and freinds

dearest from zinflox

It brings me great sadness to read the title of this thread and the thread itself...

I had the privelige of dealing with Solene,
She was always the kindest type you could possibly find in EU, always helpfull, even when I barelly knew her, she always was ready to help as if we met for long time.

No one should take shame of someone you never met face to face, leaving this horrible feeling, because we are just not simply avatars, we are people, we met some great people here that will become not only part of a friendlist but part of our lives.

My deepest and most sincere condolences to her family, and the soc for a loss of this sort...

Sorry to hear my depeast condolences.

Sorry to hear about this loss. May she find peace. Condolences. :(

My condolences to her soc, friends and family

I never knew her but i often see her hunting at CP. R.I.P.

Oh wow R.I.P Solene you where a great friend I loved our chats hunts swunts sweating trading TP runs we had some awesome times .. One minute I'd be playing with Mr kil the next would be you vice versa .. You where always up for a TP run to help A new player... kikoo Mrs kil you will be for ever missed sending my prays to your family xxx

:( even if I met her in game for few days was imediately clear to me what kind of great person she was.
I'm.... sry, can't find words... my deepest condolances and... Kikkooo

DRM

Always sad to lose a family member here :(

Back