Help, im a noob and made a bad order mistake on Calypso!!

Havok

So i had a Omegaton A101 and wanted to sell it on caly on the order page. I saw "Xpronto" was buying so hell yea im gonna sell it. well i made a boo boo and sold it for only 3 ped and that was all my peds for mining lol.

it was tt + 150 ped for they were buying it for.
i accidentally sold it to him for 3 ped.

Anyone able to help me find this person and hopefully make it right please?:scratch2::scratch2:

Sorry, with xpronto your peds are gone.

There is playerbase search inside friend list. You can enter his name, find him and if he is online make contact with him.

So i had a Omegaton A101 and wanted to sell it on caly on the order page. I saw "Xpronto" was buying so hell yea im gonna sell it. well i made a boo boo and sold it for only 3 ped and that was all my peds for mining lol.

it was tt + 150 ped for they were buying it for.
i accidentally sold it to him for 3 ped.

Anyone able to help me find this person and hopefully make it right please?:scratch2::scratch2:

was it a normal trade or from buy order auction?

I see it was an order auction, then yes. You will not be able to get your a101 back.

To be honest, this whole interface of the auction and it's information display and design is really bad and works in favor for the exploiters.

I know reading is important but with a big screen resolution and very small window with small font doesn't really help much.

Last edited:
My condolences OP, if it makes you feel any better, I've made my share of horrible mistakes too :dunce:

How is this kind of mistake even possible? You saw the order for TT+150, and you clicked too fast and ended up listing the amp @ 3 PED?

Didn't Mindark recently add that notification when you're posting something far below MU?

It's a considerable loss if you are new, but if you search up the forum you will notice that it happens all the time, with thousands times greater sums, same names, same story. Let these $15 make you more cautious in future and be your last auction loss.

Didn't Mindark recently add that notification when you're posting something far below MU?
Don't say you still pay attention to it :) "10% below MU" makes it appear on every sale where you set the starting bid a bit lower. Basically - on every sale. The alert should have been attached to buyout price.

MA should implement a 30 second grace period where you can get your mistakenly auctioned item back. To prevent abuse, all auctioned items will be put into a temporary "limbo" state before being listed (or sold to orders) on the auction. During this time you can cancel your listing.

This would stop this type of thing from happening, obviously 2 red warnings isn't enough ;)

It's a considerable loss if you are new, but if you search up the forum you will notice that it happens all the time, with thousands times greater sums, same names, same story. Let these $15 make you more cautious in future and be your last auction loss.

Don't say you still pay attention to it :) "10% below MU" makes it appear on every sale where you set the starting bid a bit lower. Basically - on every sale. The alert should have been attached to buyout price.

Yea, the way it work now, is just confusing.

MA should implement a 30 second grace period where you can get your mistakenly auctioned item back. To prevent abuse, all auctioned items will be put into a temporary "limbo" state before being listed (or sold to orders) on the auction. During this time you can cancel your listing.

This would stop this type of thing from happening, obviously 2 red warnings isn't enough ;)

Much simpler solution: execute sales to orders at buyer's price.

So just wanted to point out that the new message thing that certain people wanted hasn't worked.

I told you so.

But congratulation we made it 3 fucking weeks before another one of these popped up. So now can we get on to implementing changes that will actually work instead of more idiot boxes that people are just going to ignore anyway?

So now can we get on to implementing changes that will actually work instead of more idiot boxes that people are just going to ignore anyway?

By the time they get that auction warning message working correctly, few will notice and most of us will have learnt to ignore it.

A good improvement, badly implemented.

Back to the thread topic, I hope something can be resolved with the buyer Havok.

Back