toad

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Christer toad Johansson
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
S/B here to get the 240 hours going :)

I'll get this started (then watch it go high). 500 ped bid from me.

I forgot to add a buyout, should i add that? i was thinking of 17k total...

10 k :)

:cool:

8 days and a few hours left, remember that if you want to offer item in trade you have to tell what you value it at and if you already know its worth less than the dune rider armor offer some peds also and if its worth more than highest current offer i will list it as highest bid.

7 days and a few hours...

adding the highest current bid to OP might help :)

6 days and a few hours, top bid is currently 10k

5 days and a few hours left, still 10k top offer

New offer recived, Spirit MK1 tier 7.9, seller claims it to be worth around 13k, i prefer peds so a matching bid in ped will get priority

3 days and ~6 hours left, new top bid is from frolic fric dogfood, tier 7.9 spirit MK1, he claims it to be worth ~13k

In case you prefer ped only, i'll raise bid in ped to 11k.

I will think about it but i think it should be possible get get atleast 12k for the spirit MK1 ofc im also still hoping to get atleast 15k for the armor but im so sick of this at this point so i just dont care really, just want to get rid of it and withdraw

In case you prefer ped only, i'll raise bid in ped to 11k.

I will think about it but i think it should be possible get get atleast 12k for the spirit MK1 ofc im also still hoping to get atleast 15k for the armor but im so sick of this at this point so i just dont care really, just want to get rid of it and withdraw

I will consider 12k in pure ped. Gear is falling in value fairly fast. Angel armor suits are in the 14k area. So bids on this set does not suprise me. Its still a nice and great all around set even though its not as economic as some suits :)

I will let you know, in case i want to bid 12k peds :)

And the armor is sold for pure peds deal!

And the armor is sold for pure peds deal!

Gratulations. Someone take the BO or a different sum ? (More for reference if looking to buy a set later)

Back