Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Land Deed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mightymax99

Guardian
Selling Twin Peaks Mall Land Deed, comes with a second deed as part of the deal for advertising space and items in front of the mall. Teleporter for the mall is placed on top of the roof for customers.

Buyout price = 100k ped, flexible

ped/cld/aud only. no item trades. Thanks, Sir Mighty Max

Last edited:
a lot of interest, will spice it up. Buyout Lowered 10k today!!!!!!!!

:wtg::wtg:

First come first served. Own the best planets mall today!!!!

Is this the one that star sold a month ago in March? http://bit.ly/1RZ3Sgz

If so, I am curious why the quick turn around? :scratch2:

............. :rolleyes:

...Buyout price = 120k ped, flexible

ped/cld/aud only. no item trades. Thanks, Sir Mighty Max

What do you currently value CLDs at and how many would it take to buy the mall?

you can pick the average price of the cld and give me enough to get in the 110-120k, so I don't get depressed on the loss. it will go up over time. especially if they change the functionality this malls shops are one of most popular in EU. if you sell shares like Div does on the bank you will do well. I just don't have time to put into all this. max

you can pick the average price of the cld and give me enough to get in the 110-120k, so I don't get depressed on the loss. it will go up over time. especially if they change the functionality this malls shops are one of most popular in EU. if you sell shares like Div does on the bank you will do well. I just don't have time to put into all this. max

What is the major time sink with this?

I don't have much information on how the mall operates, but I am curious to know.

Could you show screenshots of your ped flow center for the short time you have had it?

thanks

Yeah thiw would be intresting. Mayve you can pm me shots here or ingame. Looking my next bigger investment :)

Everyone of you great people will get a chance to own the Twin Peaks mall!!! I have decided to let the people decide and will be throwing it on the auction with no buyout for a 7 day auction. right after I get this last land deed ped payout. Good luck and I look forward to seeing who the new owner of the greatest mall in Entropia will be for the future!

Received my last revenue payment today and put the mall on the auction. Thanks for all the private messages never, received so many! Good luck to the new owner!

Can you send me the last 3 months of payouts so I can evaluate the property's worth?

I prefer not to be blindly bidding on an item.

If you can get that information over to me as soon as possible, you'll have one more potential bidder.

Thanks!

Max

Sir Mighty Max

I know your private inbox is full so I'm posting here.

I will buy for 50k however only if you include both the mall deed and the 2nd deed for the outside shop and advertising.

Hopefully you get this and we can talk.

Cheers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back